The Whorums

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Peanuts
    "Only from a Brit's mouth" is what genocidal said. This is the kind of pussy ignorance you displayed back when you made those racist comments. I'll give you credit for sticking to your guns, but you were playing dumb. Taking into account that he hadn't known or realised what I was getting at, that statement implied that British people are racist, with no exceptions. It shows him to have a bit of a racist streak. It also proves him to be a bit of a moron, but oh well, thats the internet.
    Oddly enough, Zeus puts all you other Brits to shame with his wit and at least on-par intellect.

And no, I'm not racist against British people. It just so happens that I don't respect very man people on the British Squad who use these forums (i.e. Davey, Goldenpoop, tats, etc.)

Comment

oh and youre quite the intellectual arent you genocidal

Comment

No I got the cheap seats when God handed out brains.

Comment

Originally posted by ConcreteSchlyrd
          Back by popular demand, the Pallies Radio "bloodzombie is a genius" entries. Entrants included Samu (big ups), Goddess, Sleepy Weasel's brother, Buckaroo Banzai and some other old people that few people would remember. Emplate was the winner with pic 2.

Show me pictures.
          Who's the topless girl? And remove that damn censoring </pervert>

Zeus, 12 days, not 11.
          USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
          ---A few minutes later---
          9:cool koen> you scorereseted
          9:Kim> UM
          9:Kim> i didn't
          9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
          9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
          9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
          9:pascone> lol?

Comment

I have explained it, and I am not gonna explain again. And if you think you know me and what I stand for from this forum.. then you are utterly and utterly wrong.
            Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Originally posted by Ewan

Zeus, 12 days, not 11.
              I'm not counting today as a day as its almost over for me
              Originally posted by Facetious
              edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Neither am I
                USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
                ---A few minutes later---
                9:cool koen> you scorereseted
                9:Kim> UM
                9:Kim> i didn't
                9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
                9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
                9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
                9:pascone> lol?

Comment

Originally posted by Ewan
                  I promised not to divulge that information when the pic was entered. Giving a broad hint though... well, I suppose that's okay.

It's an ex-staffer's girlfriend (or was at the time).

Let your imaginations run wild, because I'm almost sure you won't get who it is without that person coming forward.
                  Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

i thought it was mefod's chick
                    can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

Haha, ilyagetsfamilyfeuded.jpg
                        Originally posted by Facetious
                        edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

It must be Ruby's sup3r h@wt girlfriend.

Comment

Ruby was never staff?
                            5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                            5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                            5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Originally posted by Kolar
                              The only thing I hate more then goddess on this forum are people who reinforce her ideas (Yes Eph, this means you on this thread) that every male age 18-49 wants to climb on her back.
                              I thought I was being fairly critical of her by basically saying 'doh, ANY 13 yo male is going to droll on ANY cleavage.’

Am I understanding you correctly that you are saying that I somehow am feeding her ego with that?

And you hate me for this?

Comment

Originally posted by ConcreteSchlyrd
                                I promised not to divulge that information when the pic was entered. Giving a broad hint though... well, I suppose that's okay.

It's an ex-staffer's girlfriend (or was at the time).

Let your imaginations run wild, because I'm almost sure you won't get who it is without that person coming forward.

Was Bloodzombie ever on staff and when did he get married.

If that was not on the right track then who on Pallies was in staff at that time?

P.S. can you pm me the uncensored pics so I can make a better guess :grin:
                                ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

Comment

Working...
                                X