X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jewish Millionaire marries Male Dolphin

Jewish Millionaire Marries Dolphin
    People: 29 December 2005, Thursday.

A Jewish millionaire from London has married a male dolphin this week, according to reports.

Sharon Tendler, 41, and 35-aged male dolphin Cindy wed in Israel's Eliat resort Wednesday. Tendler had received the approval of Cindy's trainer Maya Zilber for the unusual ceremony.

Tendler met Cindy fifteen years ago, when she visited Eliat's dolphin reef. The British rock concert producer immediately had a liking for the mammal, and since then has been visiting the resort several times a year.

The bride was wearing a white dress to the dock on Wednesday, when she married Cindy before a huge crowd of astounded visitors, newspaper Yedioth Ahronoth has revealed as cited by Ynetnews.com.

Cindy was waiting in the water and after "vows" were exchanged, Sharon was tossed into the water by her friends so that she could swim with her new husband.

"I'm the happiest girl on earth," the bride was cited as saying. "I made a dream come true, and I am not a pervert," she has stressed.

Source: http://www.novinite.com/view_news.php?id=57190

Just passing this on, Gay marrage is the least of our problems in today's world.
    DELETED

I like any story where someone has to say "I am not a pervert".

Comment

WHGAT THE FUCK. WHO SAID SOMETHING? My love life was supposed to be private.
      Originally posted by turmio
      jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
      Originally posted by grand
      I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Originally posted by Jeenyuss
        WHGAT THE FUCK. WHO SAID SOMETHING? My love life was supposed to be private.
        im proud of you jeeny, bagging a millionaire, well done
        Last edited by Suh; 01-02-2006, 03:06 AM.
        Reinstate Sarien
        ph> AND THEN ME AND THE PLOINKIES WILL HEAD DOWN TO THE LOCAL CRUFFER FOR TEA AND WONKETS

Hal Wilker> Need I look recall the statement? And Suh.. control ya ho

"no, it's Monday, which of course means it's ethnic day, so ill be going with Rosalita"

Comment

She'll probably die from massive internal injuries if she tries to have sex with it lol
          USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

I just watched it on the news. If the dolphin was a she i would be thinking 3 way.

Comment

not english not english not english not english not english not english not english not english not english not english not english not english not english not english not english not english not english not english not english not english not english not english not english not english not english not english not english not english not english not english not english not english not english not english not english not english not english not english not english not english not english not english not english not english not english not english not english not english not english not english not english not english not english not english not english not english not english not english not english not english not english not english not english not english not english
              Originally posted by Facetious
              edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Wow this is just -
                Regency> not in for dd lol
                Regency> would rather eat some cock ;<

Comment

Oh The Jews! The Jews I Tell You !
                  :wub: GammaHydroxyButyrate :wub:

Comment

That's just wrong!
                    Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
                    1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
                    1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
                    1:Chao <ER>> at all
                    1:Mantra-Slider> chao
                    1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
                    Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
                    Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

add the insult of 'dolphin lover' to rich bitch and J*w to this slags insult list.
                      LoPIST> i have tons of leet freinds

Comment

Originally posted by ZeUs!!
                        not english not english not english not english not english not english not english not english not english not english not english not english not english not english not english not english not english not english not english not english not english not english not english not english not english not english not english not english not english not english not english not english not english not english not english not english not english not english not english not english not english not english not english not english not english not english not english not english not english not english not english not english not english not english not english not english not english not english not english not english not english not english not english not english not english
                        emmigrate
                        can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

What happens when a Jew with a hardon walks into a wall?

he breaks his nose.
                          TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
                          TelCat> hoes get paid :(
                          TelCat> i dont

Comment

Originally posted by Bioture
                            What happens when a Jew with a hardon walks into a wall?

he breaks his nose.
                            :<>--:--:
                            4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
                            4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
                            4:Geio> DEEZ?
                            4:Geio> LOLOL
                            4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
                            4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
                            4:spirit> LOL
                            4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
                            4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

That's just weird...

Comment

Working...
                              X