Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get on AIM, you buttsex dwarf.
    Originally posted by Tone
    It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
    Originally posted by the_paul
    Gargle battery acid fuckface
    Originally posted by Material Girl
    I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Originally posted by Facetious
      if people were quoting you for saying funny or witty stuff, this would be a different story. however, it seems like every single time you mention sex, someone is so proud of themself to have been on the chat at the same time that they post it in their signature. my point was that i think its stupid to flirt with people you know literally nothing about over the internet, and i especially think its creepy for older people to talk about underaged girls in the manner in which they do about you. honestly, with my limited knowledge of you, i dont really think its your fault that this happens, i am very aware that 16-year old girls like to both post pictures of themselves and talk about sex on the internet, i dont think ive ever told you that you should do otherwise. however, if i were you, and i had the following that i do, with people talking about how they masturbate to your pictures, etc (doesnt that creep you out?) i would have probably moved the pictures to somewhere where only people i knew in real life could see them. overall, there is something that creeps me out about the interaction you have with the subspace community, and i dont think that makes me that crazy or mean.

as far as dameon angell, for a long time, it was really annoying that you couldnt have any sort of debate with any of the girls on these forums without dameon jumping in and defending her just because shes a girl, that was why i made that thread. if i recall the thread correctly, i did say that dameon was a nice guy and could meet girls in real life if he wanted to.

as far as staying up until 8 am, im not entirely sure what youre talking about, i have not stayed up until 8 am solely using the internet in my entire life, as far as i recall. i take long afternoon naps to better fit my social schedule when i have work in the morning, so a lot of times i am awake until 3-4 am, but then wake up a couple hours later to go to work. that is not in any way is as weird as being a college student, but thinking on a regular basis about having sex with a 16-year old that you only know over the internet.
      Like, who the hell bothers to read that shit?

I read the first and last word, was more than enough.

Don't be angry on her since she rejected your sorry ass when you tried to hit on her.

Now go another place to cry, this forum is already loaded with emo kids like you.
      Last edited by RATTY...; 01-21-2006, 09:40 PM.
      DuelBot> You have defeated 'nessy' score: (20-11)
      Nessy> i left for 3 years clean
      Nessy> came back got on rampage, won twl, #1 in elim for 3 weeks, not even tryin, gg

1:King Baba> i know my name is King Baba, but you can call me Poseidon

I Luv Cook> I'll double penetrate your ass:/

Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. But anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.

Broaden your horizons, read my blog:
      -> http://foldhesten.mybrute.com/

Comment

i really didnt expect you to read it ratty. im fucking bored and if someone wants to call me out about something on the internet, im not going to write less stuff in my response so you'll a) read it or b) think im cooler. having pointless discussions like these on the internet entertains me, i dont know why, but what can i do? by the way if all you read was "if internet" how do you know even approximately what its about?
        5:gen> man
        5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

ahaha

he called you emo face

fucking emo man

not only is the whole "oh go cry emo kid" thing overused to the point of absurdity, but hot damn, could he be ANY more wrong?

ahaha

anyway, i sort of agree with you about the whole ashlee thing, although i believe it's really no one's fault in particular, but more a result of the way society has progressed (or regressed depending on how you look at it) in the last decade. the thing is, those of us now in our early to mid 20's have had the internet for quite awhile, but it was by and large a work in progress when we were in our formative years. we didn't come out of the gate with blogs and myspace and 24852834823 instant messaging clients. we made friends the old fashioned way. we started out learning to flirt just like the rest of the world had to for centuries upon centuries.

fast forward to the present, and here we are with that mindset, a mindset where we are used to flirting in the flesh and making friends by going out into the world and phsyically meeting people.

in come today's teenagers and they've had the internet since birth. they've been using AIM, and updating their livejournal and putting up their pictures on myspace and so on and so forth, building up quite a social network all via the electronic medium. they're used to it. it's okay in their mind to flirt or develop friendships that exist solely through a computer because a computer is just an extension of their everyday life. and you know, to an extent there's really nothing wrong with that. however, we are talking about teenagers here after all, and there isn't a teenager alive that doesn't over indulge. it's the over indulgence that's a problem. instead of a little harmless, casual flirting, you end up with some teenaged guy who sees just how easy it is to stifle his insecurities with anonymity and go on a hard-on inducing flirt-a-thon. or you get a teenaged girl who sees just how easy it is to get more attention than she knows what to do with. i would hope we can all agree that, even if by some seemingly unspoken definition, teenaged girls are, by nature, attention whores. give them the ability to grab someone's attention at the speed of light and of course they're going to go ape shit.

so i guess in summation, we, as a society, have set ourselves up for these very kinds of situations. it's just the way things have become in the last ten years or so. people like you and i, face, are always going to look at a bunch of teenaged guys hitting on some teenaged girl over the internet and both laugh at it and disagree with it. we're predisposed to think that way. the teenaged guys and girls are going to tell us to shut the fuck up because they've never had it any other way, hence it doesn't seem at all wrong to them. they probably just think we're getting old, and even though it sucks a fat one to admit it, maybe we are.

so i read over this whole thing just before i posted it and man oh man did i get pretty deep. we're talking endless abyss deep. i really think i'm dead on though, so it was worth the effort.
          jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

I just consider ashlee to be a really good friend.

And, I think you are pretty dead on J.
            Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Ratty's not going to read all that, Jason. You should have made the best of your opportunity to throw in as many insults about him as you can. After all, nothing's better than getting some free shots in. All he'll read are the first and last words of your post. I don't know why anyone would do something that useless.

Comment

I think Jason hit the nail on the head.

Shit, I think the fact that I konw that phrase makes me kind of old, too...

Originally posted by Disliked
                Imagine a world without morals... it would be like the tw community
                +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Comment

ratty, this post is for you bud! i'll keep it nice and short for you. i don't think that facetious sucks.
                  jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

I don't think that Jason sucks, or ever lies.
                    Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Originally posted by Galleleo
                      I don't think that Jason sucks, or ever lies.

Comment

Stop following me around.. you're obviously gay, get off my arse. I know you want it, you ain't getting it.

Comment

YOUR IMAGES WEREN'T FUNNY IN 1999, THEY AREN'T FUNNY NOW.

Fuck damn it. IGNORED.
                          Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                          sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Originally posted by facetious
                            as far as staying up until 8 am, im not entirely sure what youre talking about, i have not stayed up until 8 am solely using the internet in my entire life, as far as i recall. i take long afternoon naps to better fit my social schedule when i have work in the morning, so a lot of times i am awake until 3-4 am, but then wake up a couple hours later to go to work. that is not in any way is as weird as being a college student, but thinking on a regular basis about having sex with a 16-year old that you only know over the internet.

also, and this negates my saying that its not really your fault, if a girl in real life thought it was okay for guys to walk up to them and say "can i get some more pictures of you, i want more jack off material" whether he was joking or not, that girl would obviously be a nutcase or a total slut. i have never met a girl in my entire life who would even conceivably think thats okay, and id say 80% of women would either yell at someone in a serious manner or slap them for saying that. to post those kinds of thing in your signature definitely rewards people for talking to you like that. in fact, there is only one quote in your profile that is not some guy talking about how he wants to hook up with you. people on subspace have been known to buy plane tickets to all sorts of places to hook-up with extremely unattractive, clearly mentally unstable people theyve met through subspace. who knows what lengths one of these guys would go to if they thought you had feelings for them for some reason. not to say "youre obviously in danger" but obsessed people definitely do some crazy things to people theyve met over the internet, its a possibility.
                            I was thinking about this post: http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthr...285#post435285. It isn't 8 am but its the really fucking early hours.

LOOOL you really can't compare SUBSPACE internet forums to real life. If the majority of things that were said over the internet were repeated to a girl in real life they would probably be met with a slap. I sure as fuck know if some random dude came up to me saying that shit I'd kick them in the shin and run away. If someone said they were going to find out where they live and beat them up/kill them they'd be imprisoned. If someone said "easy good game owned" they would be locked the hell up and the key would be thrown away. The internet waters down a LOT of things, which is why thats a poor example and why its pretty dumb to take whats said in my signature at face value. I'm sure as hell not going to give out my address to these people and I haven't been leading people on about the possibility of having a relationship, then blowing them out at the last minute so the people on subspace are more likely to stalk me than the rest of the internet. Think before you type shit.

By having these quotes in my signature I'm not flirting, but you're going to disagree as you don't have the greatest fucking opinion of this community as we can all see. These quotes were taken from conversations that did not resemble any form of cybering so no one got off there, and no one's a SAD ENOUGH FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT to get off just by reading my signature. Get the fuck out.
                            Last edited by Ashlee; 01-22-2006, 01:27 AM.

3:Mega Newbie> bam ashlee whats wrong taking nude pictures???
                            3:Mega Newbie> its an art!!!!!!!!
                            3:Mega Newbie> only jealous girls and gays dont like it!!

-

1:megaman89> WOW IF U WERE TRAPPED IN A FIRE I WOULD RUN AND SAVE U ASH
                            1:Cape> then ud throw her back when she says she still isnt givin it up

-

tim> .?squad tim
                            BAM__ Ashl> ?squad tim
                            Squad: timo<3ashlee

-

MODERATOR WARNING: bam__ Ashlee is a sex machine -Mithrandia <ER>

Comment

my thesis, if you will, is proving itself to be true right before my very eyes

score
                              jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

I farted and my cat ran away.
                                Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                                sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Working...
                                X