To the leafs fans (non-NHL fans, don't bother):

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To the leafs fans (non-NHL fans, don't bother):

Allow me to start by asking any non-NHL fans with nothing relevant to say to fuck off, thanks.

OK LEAFERS,
    I hope your guys can stop sucking for a moment to get back into the playoff race. It would be nice to sweep them in regular season AND playoffs.

Now, I know a lot of you have been in "discussions" with me about the rivalry of Ontario, now let me take the time to say "I told you so".

no, wait

I TOLD YOU SO!!!!!!
    There is no rivalry anymore, the Leafs have brought a shovel to a grenade fight and have been blown out SIX TIMES this season.

Now, for a little salt into the wound- Our rookie Eaves, has played 20 games, and has scored more than your 30 game captain.

Ottawa is : 33-10-4
    Toronto is: 24-21-3

Now- for those of you who say "Ottawa ALWAYS chokes in playoffs" I remind you that:
    1) this is a new NHL, no more clutch and grab to hold the sens back.
    2) New coach, no more defensive bullshit, we have Murray allowing our guys to play to their full potential.
    3) No more shitbox Lalime in net, we have one of the greatest goaltenders of all time between the posts.
    4) We used to have Hossa, now we have the Alfie, Spezza, Heatley combo.. there is no comparing.

So to you, leafs fans, I say FUCK YOU

Isn't karma a bitch? Now you're not only losing the games, you're losing the fights aswell

PS- the sens are EIGHT MILLION below cap space, if I remember right. No trade is gonna save your asses.
    Get a new coach, get a new GM, stop with the excuses, and stop picking up useless, expensive players.

<3

I also forgot: For those of you wondering where the puck went that supposedly went "over the glass" during the game last night- a trainer by the Leafs bench put it in his back pocket. Doesn't the game deserve more respect than that?
    Also- Domi acting like hasek cut his throat when he accidentally clipped the top of his jersey while shuffling to the other side while domi was close to the crease, you know- the penalty that brought a goal? PATHETIC. Stop diving like a pussy you washed up, pathetic excuse of an enforcer.
    Ughghgh I hate everything about the leafs, the players, the fans, and the coach.
    Last edited by Volcs; 01-24-2006, 10:51 PM.
    Kthx> Does JB Inc pay his child support with pub bux?

Undisputed Pre-Menstral Super-Bitch Internet Kickboxing Champion 2005

I'm going to mock you so much when some other team wins the Cup, volcs

;D

<3, afk
    SEE THAT'S WHAT'S WRONG WIT YOU WHITE MUHFUCKAS, YA'LL ALWAYS TRYNA -FORCE A MOTHAFUCKA TO DO SOMETHIN- YA'LL ALWAYS TRYNA FORCE A MUHFUCKA TO SEE SHIT YOUR WAY.
    AND IT BACKFIYAHS. EVERY. FUCKIN. TIME.

o// REVERE ILYAZ, JASON & GRAN \\o

Comment

GO BRUINS!!!

Originally posted by Jeenyuss
      sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Originally posted by Centurion
        I'm going to mock you so much when some other team wins the Cup, volcs

;D

<3, afk
        I never said the sens would win the cup, I wouldn't want to jinx it. I'm just saying that the leafs are a pathetic excuse for a team, with all that money thrown at them they've got nothing.
        The sens organization is the perfect example of a great team, succeeding in the new NHL and doing it all under the cap.

This was just my way of expressing how I feel to those in the SS community who told me the leafs would show me how much better they are than the sens... when really, all they showed me was expensive mediocrity.

Comment

too bad leafs still rule

Comment

Originally posted by Send
            too bad leafs still rule
            if by rule, you meant suck, then I'd have to agree

Comment

Originally posted by Volcs
              if by rule, you meant suck, then I'd have to agree
              sens rule, though

Comment

sens rule, though
                psst.. I posted the recs for you, want standings too?

Sens tied for #1 in ENTIRE LEAGUE
                Leafs #9 in CONFERENCE

looooooool

Comment

psst.. I posted the recs for you, want standings too?

Sens tied for #1 in ENTIRE LEAGUE
                  Leafs #9 in CONFERENCE

looooooool
                  id like to see your sources
                  im here to provoke her

Comment

Ha.

If it comes down to Leafs vs. Sens....I don't really see how anyone can argue, given the recs.
                    SEE THAT'S WHAT'S WRONG WIT YOU WHITE MUHFUCKAS, YA'LL ALWAYS TRYNA -FORCE A MOTHAFUCKA TO DO SOMETHIN- YA'LL ALWAYS TRYNA FORCE A MUHFUCKA TO SEE SHIT YOUR WAY.

Comment

id like to see your sources
                      im here to provoke her
                      NHL.com

hit standings

I'm here to provoke leafs fans, don't worry about provoking me, I'm the instigator of this one

Comment

don't worry about provoking me, I'm the instigator of this one

Volcs smells!

Comment

its generally a good idea to wait until your team wins something or at least does well in the playoffs before you start bragging to a more accomplished team. (i'm a neutral party! not too into the nhl but i do know that i havent heard anyone talking about the senators until this season)
                          5:gen> man
                          5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

NHL.com

hit standings

I'm here to provoke leafs fans, don't worry about provoking me, I'm the instigator of this one
                            we had this discussion earlier this season...

and i agreed with you
                            There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

Originally posted by Facetious
                              its generally a good idea to wait until your team wins something or at least does well in the playoffs before you start bragging to a more accomplished team. (i'm a neutral party! not too into the nhl but i do know that i havent heard anyone talking about the senators until this season)
                              Well, I guess you're unaware that the sens have beat the leafs 6 times out of 6 games, and four of them have been absolute blowouts.. all the while the leafs fans were talking shit, and I said "wait and see"
                              If you haven't heard anyone talk about the sens, I don't know who you've been listening to.
                              They made it to round 3, game 7 VS NJ 3 years ago, and lost by 1 goal.. all of this with a garbage goalie and a couple of completely useless players.
                              We were expected to win the cup the year before the lockout, but the Leafs got ahold of us mentally, and took us down physically- we got demolished and embarassed, so now the sens are out for blood.. and it shows.

This team is different, as I'm sure the leafs have found out.

This isn't about the cup, or even about playoffs really.. this is about reminding the leafs fans that things have changed.

Comment

Working...
                              X