To the leafs fans (non-NHL fans, don't bother):

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Troll King
    Don't blame me for taking a look at the "glory of old times", as if the last 6 seasons is too far back to be considered relevant, but it was Profalik's pro-Sens post that first discussed the playoff history of the Leafs in the last TWELVE years. My post was a direct response to his. It's just laughable for him to say that the Leafs are bigger playoff chokers when, in recent history, it's the Sens who have had trouble performing in the playoffs, and that includes three seasons in which they were division leaders and expected to do well.
    Doing poorly in playoffs is almost expected of such a young team, IMO, the sens just took it a little farther than necessary- lol.
    Kthx> Does JB Inc pay his child support with pub bux?

Undisputed Pre-Menstral Super-Bitch Internet Kickboxing Champion 2005

Comment

Originally posted by Holydude
      Volcs,

Read my whole post before just responding with are you joking? What kind of evidence do you have to say that these bunch of senators will not be the same ones who lose in the playoffs not because they are outskilled but because they lack character and determination?
      Also I'm thinking the Senators will not do well in the playoffs because there wil be more clutching and grabbing, there is no way they will call the playoffs as tight as the regular season. Another reason is look at the Senator's record in games where they score less than 4 goals it is not impressive as you think. Generally playoffs games are low scoring and a grind. Sure Hasek is a huge boost for you guys, but I still think you're getting too carried away. They aren't going very far. So be happy with owning the regular season just like the Colts and Steelers did last season.
      I guess we'll just have to wait and see...

how about- if the sens go farther than the leafs in playoffs, you wear a Sens logo as your banner.. if leafs go farther than Sens, I'll wear a leafs banner

Comment

Originally posted by Volcs
        Doing poorly in playoffs is almost expected of such a young team, IMO, the sens just took it a little farther than necessary- lol.
        Tampa bay won the playoffs
        7:Randedl> afk, putting on makeup
        1:Rough> is radiation an element?
        8:Rasta> i see fro as bein one of those guys on campus singing to girls tryin to get in their pants $ ez
        Broly> your voice is like a instant orgasm froe
        Piston> I own in belim
        6: P H> i fucked a dude in the ass once

Comment

Originally posted by froedrick
          Tampa bay won the playoffs
          yes, there are exceptions, rofl!

oo found a pic I love lolol

I love the sens black jersey, just got a new one

Comment

Circumstancial doesn't cut it in the playoffs, just ask the 1999 Buffalo Sabres, or the Calgary Flames (to this day, I still think that it was over in game 6). Proven teams find ways to win regardless of who's missing due to injury. Ottawa hasn't look as impressive versus the West as it has in its own conference. The Western Conference is much stronger than the East, so lets not start planning that parade just yet. You're not the only team in the league doing well with a few teams having similar records, and bragging over defeating a 9th place team that has beat you in recent history when it counts is rather pathetic.
            Last edited by Charles; 01-26-2006, 01:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles
              Circumstancial doesn't cut it in the playoffs, just ask the 1999 Buffalo Sabres, or the Calgary Flames (to this day, I still think that it was over in game 6). Proven teams find ways to win regardless of who's missing due to injury. Ottawa hasn't look as impressive versus the West as it has in its own conference. The Western Conference is much stronger than the East, so lets not start planning that parade just yet. You're not the only team in the league doing well with a few teams having similar records, and bragging over defeating a 9th place team that has beat you in recent history when it counts is rather pathetic.
              Ugh, I guess you wouldn't understand... I'm not here talking about the west, I'm hear talking about Toronto. The team whose fans have been talking shit since PRE SEASON. "Planning the parade" did you READ my other posts?

I guess I don't consider what happened 2 years ago to mean much, since both teams are entirely different, we have a goalie that has proven himself under pressure countless times and a coach that doesn't let anything slide.
              BUT like I said, anything can happen, and I don't want to even talk about the cup or playoffs since that's not what this was about, this was about handing back a little bit of the bullshit the leafs fans have been throwing out.. even during the losses.

I also said I'd love to see any western conference canadian team win, a nux or flames victory would be great, even if the oilers could do it i'd be elated!

Comment

There are four NHL players: a Flyer - Roenick, a Hab - Theodore, a Sen - Alfreddson, and a Leaf - Belfour. GOD says: if u wanna die, tell me how u wanna die. Flyer : I wanna drown to death so GOD puts the flyer in a tank full of eels and seals the top for no escape ...NEXT. Hab : I wanna die in bed so GOD throws him in a bed of roses and lets the prick(hab fan) get pricked and die ...NEXT. Sen: i wanna choke to death so GOD gives alfy a LONG awaited haircut and throws him in a game vs. the leafs...CH-CH-CH-CHOKE! ...NEXT. Leaf: *looks in the mirror*...are u kidding me?

Comment

oh and just for kicks

www.senssuck.com

Comment

ughghgh recycled jokes, no thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Volcs
                      Ugh, I guess you wouldn't understand... I'm not here talking about the west, I'm hear talking about Toronto. The team whose fans have been talking shit since PRE SEASON. "Planning the parade" did you READ my other posts?

I guess I don't consider what happened 2 years ago to mean much, since both teams are entirely different, we have a goalie that has proven himself under pressure countless times and a coach that doesn't let anything slide.
                      BUT like I said, anything can happen, and I don't want to even talk about the cup or playoffs since that's not what this was about, this was about handing back a little bit of the bullshit the leafs fans have been throwing out.. even during the losses.

I also said I'd love to see any western conference canadian team win, a nux or flames victory would be great, even if the oilers could do it i'd be elated!
                      I'd like to see you quote the shit talking initiated by Leaf fans since the preseason. If you want to look at shit talking about the Battle of Ontario, you'll find the only person initiating things on these forums is yourself. If you meant that the talk is from other Leaf fans outside of this forum, then fine, but if that's the case, why are you retaliating for it here, where none of that took place? A quick search of posts mentioning Leafs or Sens will show that Leaf fans posting this season have given Ottawa credit. Most shit talking is from yourself about the Leafs.

Comment

I'd like to see you quote the shit talking initiated by Leaf fans since the preseason. If you want to look at shit talking about the Battle of Ontario, you'll find the only person initiating things on these forums is yourself. If you meant that the talk is from other Leaf fans outside of this forum, then fine, but if that's the case, why are you retaliating for it here, where none of that took place? A quick search of posts mentioning Leafs or Sens will show that Leaf fans posting this season have given Ottawa credit. Most shit talking is from yourself about the Leafs.
                        LOL colonel, spencer g, adman.. spencer g talked the most shit. even after the first loss in the back to back games he said "Sens are gonna get smoked"

So, rather than laugh at each of them individually, i made this.

Comment

Was all of that on these forums? The only reference to the Battle of Ontario from the three of them this season that I found was Adman saying he's converting to a Sens fan, hardly an example of shit talking.

If all of that happened outside these forums like in TW, then again, rubbing it in on the forums here where most Leaf fan posts have given lots of credit to the Sens and have conceded that they are a better team, you're retaliating against the wrong crowd.

Comment

Was all of that on these forums? The only reference to the Battle of Ontario from the three of them this season that I found was Adman saying he's converting to a Sens fan, hardly an example of shit talking.

If all of that happened outside these forums like in TW, then again, rubbing it in on the forums here where most Leaf fan posts have given lots of credit to the Sens and have conceded that they are a better team, you're retaliating against the wrong crowd.
                            No, it wasn't on forums, it was on the game.. why do you take such offense to people making posts? lol.
                            And how is it against the wrong crowd, colonel saw it, and I'll link spencer G next time he's on msn.

Adman already admitted the sens are a better team, so i didn't really need to say anything to him.

And fro had said "And because of the new schedule you'll be seeing a lot of Ottawa vs Toronto. So when the sens lose you can rub it back in her face"
                            I'm still waiting
                            Last edited by Volcs; 01-26-2006, 03:50 AM.

Comment

So instead of rubbing it into someone's face, you do it in a forum and then MSN him to see it? I take offence because you're coming to a public forum and addressing all Leaf fans, not just the three you just named, and screamed "I told you so!", even though most of the people here not only heard you the first time, but also agreed that the Sens were a better team.

This is the kind of thing you usually criticize others for.

Comment

best part: "look at that leafs-fan bringing up old glory!!1 FOCKER!1" - when infact everyone does this. löl.
                                Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                                You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                                There wont be another election for president.
                                Obama is the Omega President.
                                http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X