No announcement yet.

To the leafs fans (non-NHL fans, don't bother):

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I forgot to mention in my initial post that any excuses in regards to the 7/8 game losing skid you guys have been on can be left out.
    The sens were missing 3/4 of our top offense, and one replacement, and 1 of our top defensemen, and we still managed to win half of the games.
    Kthx> Does JB Inc pay his child support with pub bux?

Undisputed Pre-Menstral Super-Bitch Internet Kickboxing Champion 2005

Comment

Ottawa also dominated the Leafs in the 2000-2001 regular season, the same year they got swept by them in the playoffs. I'll admit, the Sens look like the team to beat, but then, so did the Colts in the NFL and we saw what happened there. Plus, when the Leaf fans bashed the Sens on these forums, they at least did so in the playoffs because they know those games matter.

Comment

Um, clearly you haven't watched the past 6 games... The leafs have been swept regular season, even the years when we did well against the leafs regular season, it was nothing like the shitshow that has been put on recently.
        As I said, these are two different teams in a new NHL, there is no comparison.

Comment

And again, when it comes to the regular season versus the playoffs, there's also no comparison.

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King
            And again, when it comes to the regular season versus the playoffs, there's also no comparison.
            Maybe VS the OLD sens and the OLD Leafs. I guess you didn't get the memo, the Sens have picked up Murray, Hasek and Heatley, and even our rookies are showing up. What have the leafs done? Lindros? Allison? They shipped off half of their talent...

Like I said, if you had watched those games you wouldn't be talking.

Oh wait- this just in, the Leafs just picked up Rivers! Shit, now we're fucked!

Rofl, even some of the die-hard leafs fans have dropped the delusions and are waving white flags, maybe it's your turn TK.
            http://forums.sportsnet.ca/forum.jspa?forumID=64

Comment

I did watch those games, but do you know which games I didn't see? The playoff ones that have yet to be played. Talk all you want, but until the playoffs, those games won't matter. I've already conceded to you that the Sens are the better team right now, but it's nothing to brag about.

Comment

if the sens do really well in the playoffs you arent going to look any smarter because you bragged all season. whereas if they choke you are going to look a lot fucking dumber because you bragged all season. that was basically my point.
                5:gen> man
                5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Well, I'm not talking playoffs yet... I haven't seen anything that gives me any impression at all that the Leafs will even be making the playoffs. But you are right, anything can happen, I'm just trying to stay positive.
                  I've been a Sens fan as long as I can remember, and to see the shit team that could barely make playoffs doing so well despite being handed so little, just gives me a lot of pride. It's sad that an organization like the leafs can throw all of that money around and have so little to show for it. If I were a Leafs fan, I'd be pretty pissed off, which is why I don't blame the ones on the sportsnets forums who are getting fed up with JFJ's bullshit. I will give Leafs fans credit for staying loyal, especially considering many of them weren't even around in 67.

But- back to the bullshit, this is the battle of Ontario and all, does it seem to anyone else that the leafs might just like losing? Maybe they just like placing blame and making up excuses, and there's no one to blame when you win

Comment

Originally posted by Facetious
                    if the sens do really well in the playoffs you arent going to look any smarter because you bragged all season. whereas if they choke you are going to look a lot fucking dumber because you bragged all season. that was basically my point.
                    Meh, I'm getting pretty used to the sens choking. As for right now, I'm enjoying the moment. Now, assuming I didn't brag now, and they do choke, then I would regret not taking advantage of the moment when I had it.

Comment

You mean sort of like how you keep blaming the Sens playoff losses on Lalime?

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King
                        You mean sort of like how you keep blaming the Sens playoff losses on Lalime?
                        I guess you didn't watch those either... Remember the sloooow 5hole shot? That one's burned into my memory. I remember thinking "Man, Belfour is the only reason they didn't get swept.. he's unstoppable. We'd be heading to finals with a goalie of his calibre" And now that we have a goalie of (if not above) his calibre, pardon my confidence.
                        Don't get me wrong, Lalime did a lot of good for the Sens, but when it came to moments that we actually REALLY needed him, he was nowhere to be found. You notice how terrible he is doing without the Sens defence making him look good?
                        Last edited by Volcs; 01-25-2006, 02:41 AM.

Comment

I just googled the NHL and have decided to support CALGARY FLAMES. CHUCK KOBASEW WILL FUCK YOU UP

Once he stops dressing like the fat electric opera guy from The Running Man
                          edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

red wings 4 win!
                            Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                            You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                            There wont be another election for president.
                            Obama is the Omega President.
                            http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by ZeUs!!
                              I just googled the NHL and have decided to support CALGARY FLAMES. CHUCK KOBASEW WILL FUCK YOU UP

Once he stops dressing like the fat electric opera guy from The Running Man
                              God.. you're such a dork. You'd think that all of my talk of the Sens would have rubbed off on you at least a little bit. Oh well, you picked a pretty good team to support Go Flames

Comment

Go sens also!
                                edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Working...
                                X