No announcement yet.

To the leafs fans (non-NHL fans, don't bother):

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

da1, not everyone does it.. I have nothing to look back on.. sens havent won a cup since 1927 :P

Originally posted by Troll King
    So instead of rubbing it into someone's face, you do it in a forum and then MSN him to see it? I take offence because you're coming to a public forum and addressing all Leaf fans, not just the three you just named, and screamed "I told you so!", even though most of the people here not only heard you the first time, but also agreed that the Sens were a better team.

This is the kind of thing you usually criticize others for.
    You're trying to guilt me... the leaf fan, the most arrogant of them all, even when playing badly the only fan with his nose in the air, is trying to guilt me for being proud that my team is smoking it's arch nemesis? The oh-so-superior Leafers, the ones snickering and pointing and laughing at all times is finally hanging it's head in shame, and you're trying to guilt me for enjoying the moment? Nuh uh.. not gonna happen.
    Kthx> Does JB Inc pay his child support with pub bux?

Undisputed Pre-Menstral Super-Bitch Internet Kickboxing Champion 2005

Comment

volcs this is seriously the worst sports trash-talking ive ever seen
      5:gen> man
      5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Omg OMG !!

YOu forgot Atlanta!!!!!!!!!!!!!!How the fuck could you,Their owning your ASS up! YO.

Btw Sens is good too :wub:
        Pallies Foreva

Comment

It's true the Sens are good this year. Perhaps this, the 3rd (or 4th?) year in a row where you have proclaimed the Sens to be the best (and better than the Leafs) will finally come through... say it enough times and eventually you'll be right one time right? :ermm:

We'll see once the playoffs start.
          Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
          www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
          www.animeslice.com

Comment

Originally posted by Epinephrine
            It's true the Sens are good this year. Perhaps this, the 3rd (or 4th?) year in a row where you have proclaimed the Sens to be the best (and better than the Leafs) will finally come through... say it enough times and eventually you'll be right one time right? :ermm:

We'll see once the playoffs start.
            No, that's not right.. actually. This is only the second time I've said, without a doubt, that the Sens are better than the leafs. As I have already said in the older thread about the most recent Sens V Leafs playoffs, Belfour was the only player on that team deserving to go to the second round. The leafs were a goalie lacking a solid team, the sens were a solid team lacking a good goalie.

Now we have no weak point, we have one of the best (if not the best) goalies in the league right now, the top offensive line, and some killer defense. How about the Leafs?
            Unless something unfortunate happens, I can't even imagine the Leafs being able to take on the new Sens, even if they hadn't sold off some of their key players.

So, you say we'll see come playoffs- but the leafs don't look like they'll be making playoffs... so what is a girl to do? I think now is a prime time to brag, as we may only be seeing them twice more until next season

Comment

Originally posted by Volcs
              da1, not everyone does it.. I have nothing to look back on.. sens havent won a cup since 1927 :P

You're trying to guilt me... the leaf fan, the most arrogant of them all, even when playing badly the only fan with his nose in the air, is trying to guilt me for being proud that my team is smoking it's arch nemesis? The oh-so-superior Leafers, the ones snickering and pointing and laughing at all times is finally hanging it's head in shame, and you're trying to guilt me for enjoying the moment? Nuh uh.. not gonna happen.
              My point is that none of the Leaf fans here are the ones with their noses in the air, snickering, pointing or laughing. You may be thinking of times when that happened during previous seasons, but if you don't think we should be bringing up the playoff history from previous seasons, I don't see how you can be critical of the trash talk from those periods too. It's like you're associating the trash talk of previous seasons with this season's results which is clearly misguided. Go ahead and enjoy the moment. It just makes you look incredibly petty right now as the terms arrogant and oh-so-superior can more aptly be put on yourself than on any Leaf posters on the forum this season.

I don't see how you can get any enjoyment in saying "I told you so" to people who already more or less agreed with you in the first place.

Comment

This is really starting to become a dumb thread. Volcs, they get it. The sens are great and along with Detroit are probably the frontrunners for the cup. If anyone has their nose in the air it's probably you with the, 'AHAHAH WE OWN YOU' attitude. Just in a less mature way :P

All the same, the habs are fucking sucking again and I'm more than pissed. Trade Theodore the fucking douchebag. Hello inconsistancy.
                7:Randedl> afk, putting on makeup
                1:Rough> is radiation an element?
                8:Rasta> i see fro as bein one of those guys on campus singing to girls tryin to get in their pants $ ez
                Broly> your voice is like a instant orgasm froe
                Piston> I own in belim
                6: P H> i fucked a dude in the ass once

Comment

Even Detroit cannot compete with the likes of Kapanen, Lehtinen, Hagman, Jokinen, Miettinen and Niinimaa. We will use Finnish power to dominate the playoffs and take the Western Conference.
                  Originally posted by Tone
                  It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                  Originally posted by the_paul
                  Gargle battery acid fuckface
                  Originally posted by Material Girl
                  I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

We have Koivu, GG
                    8:Rasta> i see fro as bein one of those guys on campus singing to girls tryin to get in their pants $ ez
                    Piston> I own in belim

Comment

WE HAVE NIINIMAA, REDUNDANT VOWELS > KOIVU. GG.
                      Originally posted by Tone
                      It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                      Originally posted by the_paul
                      Gargle battery acid fuckface
                      Originally posted by Material Girl
                      I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King
                        I don't see how you can get any enjoyment in saying "I told you so" to people who already more or less agreed with you in the first place.
                        I don't know "how" really, but I can tell you it comes pretty easily

On another note:

Q. Do you see age catching up to Belfour this year? He's obviously not having the kind of season he has in the past.

DOMINIK HASEK: I mean, I've seen him -- actually he was a starting goalie when I came to the NHL and then we play against each other many, many games. What I see in him against our team when I see him many times, he does -- most of the time he didn't play at his best, that's all I can say.

Q. Could you answer how come you guys have had so much success against Toronto this year; do you know a reason why that may be?

DOMINIK HASEK: Let's make it this way, there is huge rivalry between Ottawa and Toronto. So any time we play against them, we are ready. Everybody talks about it and we know the history, especially in the playoffs. I think they are struggling. It's not the same team like two, three years ago. They have some injured players, also. When we are the other team, we feel we are ready to play against them and we can beat them, I don't want to say any time, but most of the time. Like I say, I don't think the way they play, I don't think they play how they used to play.

Comment

all i'm saying on the leafs sens rivalry.

it took you far to long, to finally beat a pathetic team full of old veterans who can't preform and young rookies who... can't preform.

you didn't blow us out 6 times, you beat us by one three times, and two of those times were in OT.

Leafs need to completly restructure the team, they'res going to be a season (if not this season, then soon) where we will not make playoffs, because quite frankly we don't have very many good players. Belfour has looked very old this season, so has sundin, Oneil, Lindros, Allison (oh ho ho, allison) and many many others. I think this may be the first season in forever where there aren't weird delusions of us winning the cup.

that being said, ottawa hasn't proved anything, you haven't been to the finals since being reformed, and you're one very powerful line is not going to win you the cup. I think thats been proved a million times. You're going to need your second tier guys to step up, like eaves and Havlat (assuming he's back in time for playoffs)

Spezza Heatley and Alfredsson are all beyond amazing, but that one line will not win you the cup, because the flyers, or someone like them, will pound them to bits.
                          The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                          All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by froedrick
                            All the same, the habs are fucking sucking again and I'm more than pissed. Trade Theodore the fucking douchebag. Hello inconsistancy.
                            Theodore is looking more like a one hit wonder every game he plays. Every game he plays, his value drops. I guess not even Bob Gainey is enough to get him going. I don't think trading him right now is the best solution though, because I don't think the Canadiens would get much in return. Maybe if Huet keeps playing this way and puts the heat on Theo, who knows he might come back. Meanwhile, if anyone there is anyone that should be worried these days, it's Ribeiro and Bonk, real underachievers this year. Zednik and Kovalev aren't playing very well either. When was the last time Zednik scored? Why does Kovalev decide to play once every few weeks?

Comment

the only bright spots I've been seeing on the team are, Ryder, Koivu and Bouillion. That new guy who played vs Ottawa seemed pretty good but I've only seen one game with him.
                              Piston> I own in belim

Comment

my team has one really good player!
                                5:gen> man
                                5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Working...
                                X