Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it wrong to fuck a cripple?

Ok not the most PC thread ever :P
    In fact its a terribly offensive one, but i don't mean to offend anyone.
    But i decided to go with that title as an extreme parody of Biotures thread.

Its obviously not wrong to have sex with a cripple but what i mean is would you have a relationship with one?

See i've started a new crappy admin job and i have to deliver shit around the building and being a single man you do take notice of the pretty girls when you hand them stuff, well at least i do.

So i thought this girl was attractive, don't know her, never talked to her more than "is this for you?" it is completely based on how she looks, personality removed.

Then i had to diliever something to her room and she was walking back to her desk and she was severly limping and obviously had some disabilty, which for some strange reason i found shocking. Guess becuase from her waist up she looked completely normal and her legs had seemed ok when she was sitting.

Anyway for me this was a big turn off, then i felt guilty as should it have been? For all i knew she could be lovely person and its not her fault that she was crippled. I then thought would i have a relationship with someone like her ie. disabled person?

Well thats a lie i actualy thought, would i still shag her given the opportunity, i then thought, well yes ... but only if her leg wasn't too fucked up. This made me feel even more guilty.

Anyways i'd never really thought about anything like this before, and it was a bit of an eye opener to how shallow i was. But in the end i decided that it is natural to find this a turn off as it could have genetic consequences so we are programmed to find it an unattractive atribute. I also decided that if i got to know her i guess i could fall in love with her and have kids but i would have to check if the kids would be ok before having them etc.. and that type of thing would always be in the back of my mind.

I think its a bit harsh but i think thats my honest opinion, though it was all hypothetical and that makes it hard to say.

Anyone else ever thought about this?
    In my world,
    I am King

sigpic

Many disabilities are from trauma, I think it's too soon to think it's genetic in nature.
    - k2

Comment

beggining to wonder why i posted this?

yeah that is true K2grey, but what i'm saying is it was a turn off, and the reason for that must be genetics. Attraction is a strange thing, but ultimately it is ruled by trying to find a mate that is healthy and fit and able to look after your kids. Of course you don't think consiously about that but there is a reason why all the sex bombs in the cinema are normaly 20-30 year old 'good looking ' females. Even if it was the result of a car accident, your brain doesn't know that and assumes the worst geneticaly.

The same way a burn victim isn't going to be as appealing as an unscared face.

i must say this is some of the worst stuff i've ever posted I kinda know what i mean in my head but everyting i say seems to be so bad

I've nothing against disabled ppl, they are human beings the same as the rest of us but i'm just thinking from a point of attraction and how the mind works as well as your/my own ethics.
      In my world,
      I am King

sigpic

Comment

I've never really thought much about this before...

Honestly, I wouldn't have much problem with something like a fucked up leg/arm or whatever. I know someone pretty attractive that can't walk without braces because she has some birth defect in her legs that I honestly don't know too much about.

On the other hand, I guess it's pretty shallow but if someone had a really disfigured face from burns or being mauled by a bear or dog or whatever, I couldn't handle it. Kinda like on that Seinfeld episode where Elaine is dating that guy and then he gets his face fucked up from a rockclimbing (I think) accident and she tries to break up with him in the hospital.

Also, someone that is crippled bad enough that they can't even take care of themselves anymore... I think that might be kinda pushing it.
        sdg

Comment

Would you fuck THIS?

http://gallery.trenchwars.org/img/cigsmoke.gif
          Originally posted by Jeenyuss
          sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

it's a reflex conditioned by your desire to find an acceptable mate, so yes, it is genetic, and no, there's nothing wrong with it; it's just another reason why it sucks ass to be crippled or otherwise visibly disadvantaged
            Originally posted by Ward
            OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

ive thought about it. i think i could date a girl with a limp wayyyyy more easily than a girl with a lisp.
              5:gen> man
              5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Originally posted by DoTheFandango
                Is it a disabilty to be obese?
                DuelBot> You have defeated 'nessy' score: (20-11)
                Nessy> i left for 3 years clean
                Nessy> came back got on rampage, won twl, #1 in elim for 3 weeks, not even tryin, gg

1:King Baba> i know my name is King Baba, but you can call me Poseidon

I Luv Cook> I'll double penetrate your ass:/

Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. But anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.

Broaden your horizons, read my blog:
                -> http://foldhesten.mybrute.com/

Comment

Newb doesn't get the joke. As per usual.
                  Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                  sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

If it would not effect children I may have in the future with her, and she was able to bring in a good sum of money to help pay for the children and take care of herself sure..

But if I have to move her when having sex, bring all the money in, feed the kids and keep house clean on top of going to work

hell no.
                    1:Hydride> who we play next week
                    1:ReNdErED> Pandora
                    1:ReNdErED> gulp
                    1:ReNdErED> if i see Ease im shiftin across map

1:Hydride> best feeling EVER
                    1:Hydride> its like if you get sacked and when the pain goes away feeling x 999999999999999999999999
                    1:cranium> uve obviously never fucked a plastic bag filled with jelly inbetween the couch cushions
                    1:menelvagor> ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFL
                    1:cranium> talk about a feeling

Comment

Originally posted by DoTheFandango
                      Newb doesn't get the joke. As per usual.
                      I got no sense of humour, and I don't get jokes made by fatties either.
                      DuelBot> You have defeated 'nessy' score: (20-11)
                      Nessy> i left for 3 years clean
                      Nessy> came back got on rampage, won twl, #1 in elim for 3 weeks, not even tryin, gg

1:King Baba> i know my name is King Baba, but you can call me Poseidon

I Luv Cook> I'll double penetrate your ass:/

Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. But anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.

Broaden your horizons, read my blog:
                      -> http://foldhesten.mybrute.com/

Comment

Tough question, but like all things with love, it depends on the person.
                        Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
                        www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
                        www.animeslice.com

Comment

Let me take that question and give it a bit of a twist:

What if you fell in love with someone who wasn't crippled or disfigured, but they one day get in an accident and wind up that way for the rest of their lives. Would that change how you feel about them?

Comment

If you were dating someone and were about to break up with them, then if they had a horrible disfiguring accident would you still go through with it?
                            USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King
                              Let me take that question and give it a bit of a twist:

What if you fell in love with someone who wasn't crippled or disfigured, but they one day get in an accident and wind up that way for the rest of their lives. Would that change how you feel about them?
                              Yes absolutely if in a physical sense. if they were mentaly harmed or unable to communticate i'd find that hard and it would be more out of obligation to who they once were.

Originally posted by D1st0rt
                              If you were dating someone and were about to break up with them, then if they had a horrible disfiguring accident would you still go through with it?
                              thats a tough one, hmmm
                              really tough :/
                              i guess it falls down to why i'm breaking up with her.
                              If it was cuase she was unfaithfull to me, then i'd probably feel a bit bad but think its best to break up, If its cuase i've decided we have less and less in common as time moves on, that is a harder call. I guess if it were possible i'd try and get her back to as normal a life as possible, but i don't think i'd be able to hide the fact that i'm not in love with her.

I mean if this is a girl i once cared for then obviously you'd want to help her in her time of need, but i'd feel a bit two faced doing that and knowing that i really don't like her anymore. Yet to break up seems heartless.

Still if there is nothing there then i guess make it clear its cuase i didn't like her before the acident in a tasteful way (?) and i think htat would be doing the right thing :S
                              In my world,
                              I am King

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X