No announcement yet.

Is it wrong to fuck a cripple?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In these things I think they would really like it if you treated them like normal people. They've been patronized all the time, why not give them a break? Who knows, she might even have something to make up for the fact she's disabled
    6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
    3 league vet

Comment

Originally posted by RATTY...
      I got no sense of humour, and I don't get jokes made by fatties either.
      I think he was referring to Cig Smoke and the TW squad Cripples. But I guess you weren't around long enough.
      You ate some priest porridge

Comment

I think I'd rather have a girl in a wheelchair than one that's limping.
        You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Originally posted by Zerzera
          I think I'd rather have a girl in a wheelchair than one that's limping.
          buy a wheelchair for her then you cheapshit
          Rediscover online gaming. Get Subspace

Mantra-Slider> you like it rough
          Kitty> true

I girl with BooBiez> OH I GET IT U PRETEND TO BE A MAN

Flabby.tv - The Offical Flabby Website

Comment

see freddy got fingered
            Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
            apt>yes u can wtf
            apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
            apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
            apt>so i dont miss the toilet
            Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
            apt>na
            apt>ill show you pictures
            apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

i'll tell a crippled bitch in a heart beat to break me off a piece of that kitkat bar

Comment

If you dated her, this could have benifits. Like the closest parking spot, or the best seat in the movie theatre.

Hmmmm....IDEA!
                Originally posted by Tone
                Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Originally posted by Squeezer
                  If you dated her, this could have benifits. Like the closest parking spot, or the best seat in the movie theatre.

Hmmmm....IDEA!
                  ahahah thats so horrible
                  TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
                  TelCat> hoes get paid :(
                  TelCat> i dont

Comment

Go rent that movie "Monkey Shines" to see how real paraplegics have sex. Basically, this guy has a monkey assistant, to answer the phone, do the dishes, etc.. and later it goes out killing people after it fell in love with him (its a girl monkey, by the way).
                    The paralyzed man falls in love with this normal girl. they have sex using his chain-assist apparatus that is normlly used to raise and lower him into the bath tub, for bathing. Instead, the GIRL gets in the chains and lowers herself on his face. It was really awesome!
                    Anyway the monkey gets jealous and tries to kill the girl, and almost succeeds, but then the man moves his head and bites the monkey, and kills it.

Comment

Ok just to clarify some things

1) The point in my head was more to do with the strangeness of sexual attraction and how the feeling of sexual attraction changed when i realised she was crippled. I wasn't trying to be mean, but that is how my mind and body reacted. I'm pretty sure i didn't make this point well.

Its wierd that you something inside you looks at a girl/boy and makes a judgement on how attractive s/he is based on some rules in your head, obviously your looking for someone that has a good phenotype (the physical characteristics of someone(/or anything alive) which is a combination of genetics and environmental affects) As this is the only guideline nature has of someones genome and of course the point of sex is (fun as it is) is to have children that will be the next generation and for them to increase their chances of survival so they can procreate they need good genes.

2)i've never seen nor want to see freddy got fingered, i think tom green is a twat

3)i'm not some sort of sexual predator and would rather a meaningfull relationship with an average looking girl than a one night stand with any amazingly buetiful woman of my choice.
                      In my world,
                      I am King

sigpic

Comment

heres my opinion. i raise\breed cichlid fish. and when one of them is crippled it gets destroyed and eaten within 5 mins. however, there is one fish about a year old thats terribly deformed, in fact, it can only swim on its side and not that well even then. yet somehow they leave it alone to hide under its rock. i was perplexed by this for a while, till i realized it was PREGNANT! those fuckers keep it alive to rape it because it cant get away lol.

dont know what that has to do with humans, but, if your crippled, be grateful ur not a cichlid, or youd be the tank bitch.
                        Ill-timed force will be ineffective; act with precision; timing is everything. Knowing where and when to strike is more important than strength; misapplied ability is disability. Unreasonable or undue force will defeat itself

1:money> lWTF I ASKED FOR BUTT SECKS AND U DIDNT GIVE ME THAT.
                        1:money> i need a loose-meat butthole

Evasive <E> wtf
                        Evasive <E> GIMME MY BOT
                        caco <ER>> )Oo
                        caco <ER>> bot thief!
                        caco <ER>> duel me for it
                        Evasive <E> no!
                        Cigarettes> wunderbar?

Comment

Originally posted by Doc Flabby
                          buy a wheelchair for her then you cheapshit
                          LOLOL True
                          Singularit> Ive seen old men do alot of scary shit
                          Beasts> ur grandpa always runs around on ice singu?
                          Unorthadox> LMAO
                          Unorthadox> LMFAO
                          Singularit> mine does
                          Singularit> but hes ubergrandpa
                          Unorthadox> ROFL

Comment

Originally posted by WuTang420
                            heres my opinion. i raise\breed cichlid fish. and when one of them is crippled it gets destroyed and eaten within 5 mins. however, there is one fish about a year old thats terribly deformed, in fact, it can only swim on its side and not that well even then. yet somehow they leave it alone to hide under its rock. i was perplexed by this for a while, till i realized it was PREGNANT! those fuckers keep it alive to rape it because it cant get away lol.

dont know what that has to do with humans, but, if your crippled, be grateful ur not a cichlid, or youd be the tank bitch.
                            Sorry for the double post, but

woah...
                            Singularit> Ive seen old men do alot of scary shit
                            Beasts> ur grandpa always runs around on ice singu?
                            Unorthadox> LMAO
                            Unorthadox> LMFAO
                            Singularit> mine does
                            Singularit> but hes ubergrandpa
                            Unorthadox> ROFL

Comment

Also in the movie "Monkey Shines", in the end, the guy gains his ability to walk again. His girl stays with him even though she fell in love with him while she had more control, when he was paralyzed. It was a good ending, and will make you think twice about getting an "assistant monkey" to help you if you are bedridden or immobile in the future.

Comment

Lol @ the episode of malcolm in the middle in which Craig had an assistant monkey.
                                6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
                                3 league vet

Comment

Working...
                                X