No announcement yet.

Special needs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Josef brings his own microphone also, and requires an XLR cable. Josef needs an
    armless chair, and a music stand with a light, or good overhead lighting. ...
    >o-/\/\mmmmmmmmmm/-<o<<-<

Comment

lol i liked this one
      ANGEL: Connor needs a bath, Connor needs a bottle, what Connor needs is to grow up!
      from http://vrya.net/bdb/clip.php?clip=6135

and this one seems ambitious
      http://connorsbattle.com/popup2.htm
      don't donate its not me :/
      cuase if it were me i know everyone would throw cash at me
      In my world,
      I am King

sigpic

Comment

Atlanta Thrashers Community Forums: Ilya needs his butt kicked ...
        Re: Ilya needs his butt kicked Posted: Feb 2, 2006 1:16 PM in response to: Stock
        in response to: Stock · Click to reply to this thread · Reply. agreed. ...

Savage Love Extra: In Love Yet Afraid | The AV Club
        ILYA needs to keep his cock in his pants, and his sexuality in his mind, ...
        Your writer, ILYA, needs to first and foremost focus on his mission at hand. ...
        can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Andrew needs a belt

Andrew is showing his undies, what a classy moment. Does someone has an extra belt or something? We gotta be fast before he fixes the problem his own way and ties up his shirt and pants with staples.
          Ill-timed force will be ineffective; act with precision; timing is everything. Knowing where and when to strike is more important than strength; misapplied ability is disability. Unreasonable or undue force will defeat itself

1:money> lWTF I ASKED FOR BUTT SECKS AND U DIDNT GIVE ME THAT.
          1:money> i need a loose-meat butthole

Evasive <E> wtf
          Evasive <E> GIMME MY BOT
          caco <ER>> )Oo
          caco <ER>> bot thief!
          caco <ER>> duel me for it
          Evasive <E> no!
          Cigarettes> wunderbar?

Comment

Here's just a little bit of what I found:

"Ben needs help; send your psychic guardian love
            Sat, January 21, 2006 - 11:24 AM

All heads who went to Canada met one of my oldest and greatest friends, Ben Wolf. He's been in Anchorage, Alaska for the last 4 years. He struck out on his own when he went up there and left behind the strong network of community that most of us share, at least in terms of geographic proximity. This is what concerns me because Ben has for the last month been terrorized by some people that won't quit. It all started when Ben left his work's Christmas party to walk home and a van stopped by him and with what seemed a friendly gesture, the driver offered him a ride. Ben accepted and on the way to his house the two got in a conversation about how Ben spins hip-hop and driver liked to rap. Being a creative, art lovin' fool that he is, Ben invited the guy back to his house for a bowl, a beer, and a recording session. Yule tide kindness, or so he thought. After the bowl and beer were ingested, instead of the recording session, the driver guy pulled a knife on Ben and demanded all his stuff. Ben's a Buddhist. He complied in hopes the crazy would leave without violence. Ben freely offered his television. The guy loaded it up in his van. When he returned and started reaching for Ben's music equipment, Ben cold cocked the guy into submission on the ground, and sternly made the guy leave. A police report was filed..."

This Ben gives a bad name to all Ben's everywhere. What an idiot. "Hello stranger! Come into my house!" Ugh.

I also got a lot of stuff about Ben Folds, Ben Affleck and Big Ben.

Comment

Stam, Jaap : Needs a consistent partner
              You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Steven needs some friends... Calling on everyone ever, check out the Steven
                Delopoulos MySpace page and click "add to friends" - then tell all your friends ...

www.stevendelopoulos.com/
                My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

pomomusings: Adam needs...
                  Adam needs extensive counseling for this anger, frustration and depression.
                  Adam needs a lot more help than all of us combined could ever give him! ...
                  There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

Suh

All people with type 1 diabetes need to take insulin (IN-suh-lin) because their
                    bodies do not make enough of it. Insulin helps turn food into energy for the ...
                    Reinstate Sarien
                    ph> AND THEN ME AND THE PLOINKIES WILL HEAD DOWN TO THE LOCAL CRUFFER FOR TEA AND WONKETS

Hal Wilker> Need I look recall the statement? And Suh.. control ya ho

"no, it's Monday, which of course means it's ethnic day, so ill be going with Rosalita"

Comment

Gossip Roundup: Rick James Needs Your Coke

Comment

Commentary: Korea: Kim Needs to Take Off the Gloves
                        Original Mambonian
                        TWD Head Coordinator

Its frustrating to write these lines after every post^
                        I'd hope there would be another way..like some automatic system that fills them itself after every post.

Comment

Originally posted by Suzie-Q
                          Suh

All people with type 1 diabetes need to take insulin (IN-suh-lin) because their
                          bodies do not make enough of it. Insulin helps turn food into energy for the ...
                          That made me laugh
                          DuelBot> You have defeated 'nessy' score: (20-11)
                          Nessy> i left for 3 years clean
                          Nessy> came back got on rampage, won twl, #1 in elim for 3 weeks, not even tryin, gg

1:King Baba> i know my name is King Baba, but you can call me Poseidon

I Luv Cook> I'll double penetrate your ass:/

Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. But anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.

Broaden your horizons, read my blog:
                          -> http://foldhesten.mybrute.com/

Comment

Working...
                          X