No announcement yet.

Drinking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Normal coke is way better then dr. pepper.
    Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

• You MUST be drunk.
      Originally posted by Jeenyuss
      sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

• I don't drink alcohol, so that's kind of impossible. Dr. Peppers isn't half as good as Coca Cola.
        Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

• You're right. It's not half as good. It's 3times as good.
          sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

• i like dr. pepper as much as the next guy but dr. pepper and vodka sounds like a pretty bad one of those "drinks thats not a drink"

top 2:
            1. sunkist and captain morgan
            2. jd and root beer
            5:gen> man
            5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

• It's pretty ok. It's not great, but its cheap and easy. I don't put alot of vodka in, just enough to give it a kick.

Comment

• Along with the stickied recipe collection there should be a drinks only recipe collection thread.

But then people are stupid and may drink to excess and die.

Comment

• Originally posted by DoTheFandango
                  Dude, what the fuck are you talking about. All pot has THC in it.
                  dick head, straight grown, and then ground marijuana has no thc you faggot, try smoking it, then a thc joint and feel the difference, get a clue before you play with the big boys, your one of those guys who thinks a clump of mud is an ounce of solid arnt you?
                  Join the emperors legion in the task of uniting all Sadukar under the rule of one emperor on the plagued plannet of Arakis, destroying the fremen, and contolling the Houses of Harkonen, Ordos and Atriedes, together we will reign superior, and the force of the Sadukar will grow.

Comment

• I honestly don't see the obsession lads my age have with weed.

People seem to justify it with 'its less harmful than tobacco and you can't get addicted' and also 'it gets you high which is cool' but people don't realise the shit it does to the brain. Especially if you smoke it around 15-17, when your brain isnt even properly devleoped yet.

I was just wondering, since I can't get any sense out of one of my mates who smokes it every day as to why he does, whats the obsession and why? Is it really worth buying just to feel like you're 'merrily drunk'? I mean can get equally high off alcohol on a good night out than weed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Peanuts
                      people don't realise the shit it does to the brain. Especially if you smoke it around 15-17, when your brain isnt even properly devleoped yet.
                      Most misinformed piece in this thread.

Originally posted by Mr. Peanuts
                      I mean can get equally high off alcohol on a good night out than weed.
                      No this is. You clearly have never been high.

Comment

• then you have the people who smoke weed as a mood controller. i was on paxil for about 2 years (ages 14 to 16) then on that faithful day in 7th grade, i found weed!! i immediately realized how much better it worked than the pills, so i stopped taking them the same day. havent taken a pill since and still smoke weed everyday. it works to the point that my shrink is working on getting me a legal perscription as i type this. so for me weed cured ADHD and severe anger issues. so i went from ADHD not being able to sit still\concentrate for more tha 5 mins to now being a comp tech and sitting\working on problems for like 6 hrs at a time. and i believe i have good ol Mary Jane to thank.
                        btw im 23 now so that was 7 years ago i started.
                        Ill-timed force will be ineffective; act with precision; timing is everything. Knowing where and when to strike is more important than strength; misapplied ability is disability. Unreasonable or undue force will defeat itself

1:money> lWTF I ASKED FOR BUTT SECKS AND U DIDNT GIVE ME THAT.
                        1:money> i need a loose-meat butthole

Evasive <E> wtf
                        Evasive <E> GIMME MY BOT
                        caco <ER>> )Oo
                        caco <ER>> bot thief!
                        caco <ER>> duel me for it
                        Evasive <E> no!
                        Cigarettes> wunderbar?

Comment

• genocidal, please explain to me how I am misinformed since; My post was right and, you don't know me.

Of course theres the medicinal purpose of it, I can understand that it will help some people for what ails them, but smoking it for something to do when you're bored is just a costly waste, and thats what a few of my friends do. I can never understand why.

Comment

• well to answer that.....id have to say.... its just plain fun!
                            Ill-timed force will be ineffective; act with precision; timing is everything. Knowing where and when to strike is more important than strength; misapplied ability is disability. Unreasonable or undue force will defeat itself

1:money> lWTF I ASKED FOR BUTT SECKS AND U DIDNT GIVE ME THAT.
                            1:money> i need a loose-meat butthole

Evasive <E> wtf
                            Evasive <E> GIMME MY BOT
                            caco <ER>> )Oo
                            caco <ER>> bot thief!
                            caco <ER>> duel me for it
                            Evasive <E> no!
                            Cigarettes> wunderbar?

Comment

• My friend is always emotionless when he smokes it and just sits there and hardly moves or speaks. It doesn't seem like fun compared to a lively night out getting wasted.

So its just a difference in opinion, he would rather sit in and smoke weed all night than come out for a night out in the town.

Bah, I know which I'd rather choose.

Comment

• You are misinformed because:
                                1) Weed doesn't have any long-term brain damaging effects, as suggested by your post that it messes up peoples' brains when they are developing.
                                2) You can't get high off of alcohol. I don't care who you are or what you think, it is not possible unless your definition of high is "fucked up".

Comment

Working...
                                X