Anime

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kaji!
    .....Gendo, although that's a point of view thing.
    Auska's father and Rei was only confused!
    Kind regards
    Neodis

Comment

i watch the simpsons.. thats some good anime

Comment

Took you a while didn't it.
        Kaji = stars in about one episode.
        Gendo = wants another impact.

One thing I've noticed about all NGE fans is that their basic line of defence is saying "you don't understand it" and everybody not liking NGE are immediately deemed ravaging barbarians. If you want a good psychological anime go watch Arc the Lad.
        Jesus Christ on a pogo stick

Comment

Originally posted by PolluX
          omg dbz for live!
          you mean faggotball z? that piece of crap?

anyway, i saw ghost in the shell and neon genesis. liked 'em both my favorite is cowboy bebop though.
          5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
          5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
          5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

I took a while because my boss came back! I'm sure we can all understand this!

I saw one episode of Cowboy Bebop, there's a twisted Anime. I'll have to watch the rest some time.

And Kaji stared in two episodes, when he got killed and when him and Misato had their.. uh quiet time? :P
            Kind regards
            Neodis

Comment

Originally posted by Neodis
              I took a while because my boss came back! I'm sure we can all understand this!

I saw one episode of Cowboy Bebop, there's a twisted Anime. I'll have to watch the rest some time.

And Kaji stared in two episodes, when he got killed and when him and Misato had their.. uh quiet time? :P
              A grand total of 6 minutes in 2 episodes.

Comment

Bah, It's more then that. Kaji played a cloak and dagger game anyhow it'd be out of context to give him too much time. Besides he did a lot of important things that lead to Misato doing other important things and it was all very important!

NGE does have a msg. I spent a long time finding it out on that newsgroup I talked about before. Spent years on that actually. And if anyone thinks that's strange I might point out that you are in a forum for a 2D space fighter game with full tournament style competitions and law enforcement!
                Kind regards
                Neodis

Comment

SS is a sophisticated chat channel, nothing more.

The majority of the people who watch NGE watch it because of the sole reason that other people watch it. Influence and popularity are poor excuses to watch an anime.

Comment

I can only think of one episode of Cowboy Bebop thats "twisted". For the most part it's about spacde bounty hunters.

To Heart - oft described as Love Hina where things work out. Very beautiful, based off a H-game by Leaf. The show itself does not contain anything H.

Perfect Blue - I liked it a lot. I thought it was rather scary, although I suspect that Bilbo will spit on this one too. The summary on the back of the dvd called it, "The best psychological thriller since Psycho." Also contains some nudity and J-pop.

GiTS and Akira - Both massively overrated. I can't stand either of them. GiTS uses far too much random nudity.

Metropolis - good if you don't mind astro-boy style drawings. It succeeds at doing what Ghost in the Shell failed at.

Monoke Hime- An excellent film. Very beautiful.

Sen to Chihiro (I can't remember the full title): Excellent. If you liked Mononoke hime, you'll love this. Not sure if it has seen US shores yet, but if it comes, get the dvd. Definitly worth it. Directed by the same guy as Monoke Hime.

Magic Users Club: I like witches, so I like this series. Pretty good.

Record of Lodoss wars: An excellent fantasy adventure. Except they draw elves weirdly. :/

Slayers and Slayers Next: Only two slayers series I've seen. I like them both. A very funny fantasy adventure.

Comment

Originally posted by Bilbo
                      SS is a sophisticated chat channel, nothing more.

The majority of the people who watch NGE watch it because of the sole reason that other people watch it. Influence and popularity are poor excuses to watch an anime.
                      I watched NGE because I picked it up and it looked interesting in the video store..... I think, it was a long time go!

As too SS, yeah it's a chat channel.
                      Kind regards
                      Neodis

Comment

Originally posted by Verthanthi
                        I can only think of one episode of Cowboy Bebop thats "twisted". For the most part it's about spacde bounty hunters.

To Heart - oft described as Love Hina where things work out. Very beautiful, based off a H-game by Leaf. The show itself does not contain anything H.

GiTS and Akira - Both massively overrated. I can't stand either of them. GiTS uses far too much random nudity.

Metropolis - good if you don't mind astro-boy style drawings. It succeeds at doing what Ghost in the Shell failed at.

Slayers and Slayers Next: Only two slayers series I've seen. I like them both. A very funny fantasy adventure.
                        Okay, well as I said, I only ever watched one episode of Cowboy so I'm not really talking from a lot of experiece.

Have a friend who is crazy about Love Hina. It's a good romantic comedy. Although for a cutsie thing there's a LOT of nudity.

Ghost in the Shell doesn't actaully have a lot of nudity. That's all tight body covers, most likely water proofing! :P

If you can't understand GitS, how do you know that Metropolis does what it tries too?

I need to see more of Slayers and Slayers Next. I found them very very funny! I got the Slayers, the motion picture, but it's not as good as a lot of the series I have seen even though it's drawn better.
                        Kind regards
                        Neodis

Comment

Vert : Magic users club, do you mean Mahou Tsukai Tai?

Comment

If any of you want a short but good anime I can recommend Golden Boy.

Its very much ecchi, but its done with style

Ps. Its 6 episodes.

Comment

I'm not like an all knowing anime guru, but I've seen my fair shair of stuff. My 3 favorites series are

Trigun
                              Escaflowne
                              Cowboy Bebop

All got a ton of action and excitement and great characters that will get you hooked. Really good music as well.

Perfect Blue is a good thriller movie but it's not for the kiddies.

dbz is bad. If you are over 8 years old don't watch it. It's ok for about 2 episodes and then it just becomes pure hell to watch.

Ghost in the Shell was decent, but I guess I was expecting it to be better when I finally saw it after having it hyped so much by other people.

Comment

Perfect Blue = extreme hentai, nohing more, nothing less

I love perfect blue

Comment

Working...
                                X