Anime

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anime pics

hey hey hey! i'm adding stuff to my website and i'm looking for anime pics. anyone who's got any please post 'em and let me know what series it's from/who it is. (that would help me out a lot, so i dont have to think real hard thx) no hentai plz, a mod will most likely take it off asap and ban you from forums. thx all

-Shear
    5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
    5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
    5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

No hentai? Sorry dude, can't help ya.
      Jesus Christ on a pogo stick

Comment

Originally posted by Bilbo
        No hentai? Sorry dude, can't help ya.
        Same.

Comment

Anyone else who isn't hopelessly addicted to hentai that could help me out?

Comment

Everything anyone said on this thread for any reason.
            ahahahaahahaaaaahahahaha.

Comment

Originally posted by Exceed
              Thanks Neodis. I understand it a little better now...

I guess its just for the show's sake that the angels didn't just all attack at once. Second impact... you didn't specifically say who caused it. Other than that, I guess the rest makes sense. There are still many unanswered questions though, like why only people born a certain day can pilot the Evas, what is the Lance... etc.

The number of eyes on the Evas are supposed to mean something, but i forgot what. And my friend (who introduced me to the series) said something about the Angels eating from the tree of power, and the humans eating from the tree of knowledge...

Yea... I'm done ranting now about Evangelion now.
              Watch Full Metal Panic!. Its 1/3 Japanese high school/romantic comedy and 2/3 mecha action. Its a refreshing combination.
              No problem. Yeah there are lots of questions, I have been trying to avoid saying that I spent many years on the JAE answering all of them. Well, as many as we could find. NOt just speculation either, a few of the members were really crazy about it, cross checking the original story boards, different translations etc.

2nd Impact was started by the Katsuragi expedition to the south pole. Misato's father was the head of the expedition (Misato Katsuragi incase you didn't know is her name. Misato being the first name.) They were performing an experitment with the Lance on an object we later learn to be Adam.

Using the lance they reduced Adam to an embryonic state, the process released energy in the form of 2nd Impact. Misato survives obviously. Her father placed her in the only escape hatch. There are a lot theories around that escape hatch and the whole event. Some facts are, that an Anti-ATF was dectected, the effects of which include the reverting of human bodies to LCL.
              Kind regards
              Neodis

Comment

Originally posted by Epinephrine
                I just finished Eva today... wow what a great anime. I saw the movies too which made the ending just so much better heh. Reading the liner notes from the programmes for the movies really helped too (from my short reading on the net after about the show). My only real question:

**spoiler**

Are Shinji and Asuka the last two people on Earth or not? Judging from all the sites I read there are a ton of different intrepretations as there should be. But if you watch you can clearly see all the soul crosses rise up into the air before Yui leaves for good. There doesn't seem to be any crosses going down. But then again all those other people who had "the will to live" might have already been reincarnated as people, and it's just that our heroes happen to reincarnate together because that's the way Shinji wanted things.

Great anime though. I don't understand why Rei is so damn popular, she did nothing and was a robot. Asuka is 100x better

-Epi

OMGOMGOGM A SMART ONE! Well apart from the Asuka thing, I'll tell you about Rei in a tick.

Everything else you said was more or less spot on. Something that might help you is that the sceen we Shinji and Rei in is not right after Instrumentality, their are hints and clues to suggest that they have been there for several months. It's very possible that others have returned and life is slowly getting back to normal. Hints include rust on the crosses and some other things that I can't remember, someone else discovered them, a guy we called the 4th Magi.

As for Rei, well Rei is not a robot, or a doll or anything. The reason she does what Gendo tells her is because she is very confused. Imagine, if you were the source of life for all of humanity and you were in a little girls body? Yeah Rei is Lilith, she just doesn't know it until EoE or episode 25/26.

I perfer Rei for the characterists she presents though. Quiet, strong, agreeable. Rei is a bastion for Shinji to lean against if he knows it or not.
                Kind regards
                Neodis

Comment

Re: anime pics

Originally posted by Shear
                  hey hey hey! i'm adding stuff to my website and i'm looking for anime pics. anyone who's got any please post 'em and let me know what series it's from/who it is. (that would help me out a lot, so i dont have to think real hard thx) no hentai plz, a mod will most likely take it off asap and ban you from forums. thx all

-Shear
                  Goto www.disfanfic.net
                  Scroll to the bottom click on Disaster's Fan Fiction
                  Along the top under the title banner you'll see a bunch of options. Hold your mouse of the pictures and oooo and ahhhhh at the moving piccys. Then click on Ayanami's Fashion

Within you'll see 3 options and over 500 images of Rei Ayanami from NGE.
                  Kind regards
                  Neodis

Comment

anything.... besides!?? rei? i have to agree with epi, asuka is muuuch better

Comment

Misato $$$

Comment

i need links or pictures, hentai boy.

Comment

I can send you... hrm zip files with hentai manga, shitloads of pictures...

Comment

Originally posted by Neodis
                            OMGOMGOGM A SMART ONE! Well apart from the Asuka thing, I'll tell you about Rei in a tick.

Everything else you said was more or less spot on. Something that might help you is that the sceen we Shinji and Rei in is not right after Instrumentality, their are hints and clues to suggest that they have been there for several months. It's very possible that others have returned and life is slowly getting back to normal. Hints include rust on the crosses and some other things that I can't remember, someone else discovered them, a guy we called the 4th Magi.

As for Rei, well Rei is not a robot, or a doll or anything. The reason she does what Gendo tells her is because she is very confused. Imagine, if you were the source of life for all of humanity and you were in a little girls body? Yeah Rei is Lilith, she just doesn't know it until EoE or episode 25/26.

I perfer Rei for the characterists she presents though. Quiet, strong, agreeable. Rei is a bastion for Shinji to lean against if he knows it or not.
                            Sorry I don't mean that Rei is physically a robot. I mean she just acts like a robot. It seems that every anime has that "robot" character, just like every anime needs a nerdy friend and an outgoing friend who hasDBZ hair in it heh.

Rei's pretty much emotionless, and Asuka is so much more lively!

You were talking about how there's evidence that they were around for a bit. From reading a site, they claimed from the original script that they really were supposed to be there for a while and that Shinji actually made a graveyard for his friends. You can see an evidence of this by Misato's cross nailed to a post which is in EoE. But then again, judging from the reaction of Shinji and his strangulation of Asuka and so on, it appears as if this happens RIGHT after he rejects instrumentality IMO. So anything else that's added to the scene (i.e. nailed Misato cross) seems to have been put there only for cinematic effect I believe.

Anyway really great movie. Damn I want to see it again, but it's too involving. The last 20 minutes of EoE is just absolutely one of the most brilliant scenes I've ever seen. The part when Shinji is strangling Asuka and then they play the poppy Beetles sounding song with the sad lyrics (written by Anno), and then you see the very distrubing images and then Live action.. damn that was powerful.

-Epi
                            Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
                            www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
                            www.animeslice.com

Comment

I disagree, I think that Rei/Lilith has a lot of emotion, I also think that it's very suppressed. The mother of humanity, is not an emotionless entity.

It was Misato's cross that had the rust on it!

As for reading websites, I'd be very careful, we came across website after website that did nothing but spit out crap and unfounded facts. It was hard to find a site that didn't get something either totaly wrong or state theory as fact.

The live action scene's never did anything for me.
                              Kind regards
                              Neodis

Comment

has anyone else seen the cowboy bebop movie? i just got it from a friend its subtitled in english but it was recorded starting like 2 minutes into it, so i dont know what the title is anyone know?

Comment

Working...
                                X