• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Disliked
    Is that a joke?
    Don't forget Yu-Gi-Oh! lol

I like ccs cuz shes 10
    I smell a pedophile. :eek:
    5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
    5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
    5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

• Originally posted by Shear
      I smell a pedophile. :eek:
      lmao, youd better run far away from where you are then.

Comment

• The only opinion on Anime that matters.

Comment

• golden boy is the only anime that matters. i only know of 6 episodes but each one was HILARIOUS!! must see! go get them!
          hey I'm Paddy Tanniger the caddie manager yeah it rhymes big whoop wanna fiight about it??
          !

Comment

• most of the anime kids at my school play magic too. but i must confess, back in the day..like when i was in 4-5th grade I played magic. it was an interesting game and rather fun, but the cards were way too expensive and they kept coming out with more. so i got bored and didnt play ever again.

but hey we are all so much cooler because we play a 7 year old internet game. yay
            I agree.

Comment

• Originally posted by banzi fuq

but hey we are all so much cooler because we play a 7 year old internet game. yay
              Yeah, that is a good point. Your average Subspace kid probably sucks as much as your average anime kid. Considering they're taken from basically the same population (people who never get laid), especially.

Comment

• Originally posted by Neodis
                I have, I used to watch it all the time. My personal favourite is a series called Neon Genesis Evangelion. A very deep and introspective anime that I am sure would be lost on the majority of subspacers.

Been a long time since I've had time for it though. Was heavily into Fan Fiction, creation, review and just enjoyment too.
                Ahh anime, my friend actually has every episode on DVD but I haven't watched any of them yet, no time. I have seen plenty of anime in my day and most of them are pretty cool. My favorite anime so far is probably Ninja Scroll.

I used to be on a squad that was made up of people who loved anime. We had animewarriors, anime*elite and I forget if there was another. Good times were had!
                Choose the Best or Die Like the Rest!

Comment

• Originally posted by PolluX
                  omg dbz for live!
                  DBZs story moves so slow, yet the animation and fighting is so cool you just got to watch it
                  Choose the Best or Die Like the Rest!

Comment

Working...
                  X