ITT you reveal your gimmick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ITT you reveal your gimmick

i am actually a 43 year old housewife whose husband has been dead for 7 years and i have escaped into the computer..
    YOU ARE THE 1,000,000,000TH VISITOR IN MY SIG!
    Click here to receive your price!

i have never played subspace.

ever.
    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

my nickname is my gimmick.
      The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
      All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

I am Zeus!!'s estranged father

Comment

Originally posted by Nickname
          my nickname is my gimmick.
          Is your password "password"?
          Jesus Christ on a pogo stick

Comment

tao of pooh
            I see no changes all I see is racist faces
            misplaced hate makes disgrace to races

Comment

my gimmick is i wear scarves and girl sunglasses http://youtube.com/watch?v=J9Kn-96jc4s
              can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

I was married to a 43 yr old housewife, but died 7 years ago and have been communicating from beyond the grave.

Comment

Originally posted by Ilya
                  my gimmick is i wear scarves and girl sunglasses http://youtube.com/watch?v=J9Kn-96jc4s
                  HAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHHH AHAHAHAHAHAHA

I wish my friends asked to film me and my girlfriend acting like queens
                  Last edited by ZeUs!!; 03-17-2006, 07:40 AM.
                  Originally posted by Facetious
                  edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

YOU ARE THE 1,000,000,000TH VISITOR IN MY SIG!
                    Click here to receive your price!

Comment

Originally posted by ZeUs!!
                      it was actually a 20 minute long video that my girlfriend and those other people had to do. the teacher the class was for loves me and i made a shirtless poledancing video for her last year (its on vcr though so i cant get it on here, it was awesome though) so they knew if they'd put me in it they would get a 100%. also i was maad bored. i'm only in the first 5 minutes or so, so the rest doesn't really matter anyway
                      can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

I flagged that video as inappropriate

Comment

leather chaps
                          Originally posted by turmio
                          jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                          Originally posted by grand
                          I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

part 2, featuring a rapping mexican: http://youtube.com/watch?v=MRW0VN48efQ

Comment

Needs more IlyaZ.

Comment

Working...
                              X