Happy St Paddys Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy St Paddys Day

Rejoice, you drunkaholix. Today is the day to do as you please. Whether it's getting drunk and raping a young midget dressed as a leprochaun, or a young boy dressed like Jean Bennet Ramsey. You have free reign at raping anything in sight, as long as you blame it on the Guinness.

Enjoy.

Originally posted by Subjugation
    Whether it's getting drunk and raping a young midget dressed as a leprochaun, or a young girl dressed as a boy.

Enjoy.

Meow? :clover:
    FREE GHB

Comment

Hey, you changed your name!

Just like me! (copy cat)

Comment

I changed before both of you. Trend-fuckin'-setter right here.

I'm not wearing green, so I'm going to go roll in the freshly cut grass and stain my shirt because I don't want to get raped.
        Originally posted by Tone
        It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
        Originally posted by the_paul
        Gargle battery acid fuckface
        Originally posted by Material Girl
        I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

don't expect pressure drop to post today. or this weekend either. but I'm sure he will pop by soon.

some irish teacher at my school, wore a massive green dress, and looked like a wizard from harry potter. it would have been "acceptable" if she was a lady, but Mr. Collins got a bit of stick today. enjoy leprechauns.

Comment

Isn't Pressure Drop Northern Irish? Would this be the one patron saint he doesn't celebrate?

Its been a kind of tradition for the past... two years to go out with my friend on this night, and as we can't go out together we've agreed to stay in. And we're both skint
            Originally posted by Facetious
            edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Originally posted by Warren Ellis
              I’ve slept with Irish girls and gotten drunk in Belfast, which makes me more Irish than 99% of you — and, whoops, here’s the clue train pulling up to the station, and it says I’m not Irish and neither are 99% of you so you can stick St Pat’s Day up your arse.

If you want to celebrate St Pat’s today, eat a raw potato, build a house out of peat and get yourself
              shot by an Englishman.

And guess what? If you were born in America, you’re not Irish, you’re fucking American. Deal with it.
              --

Comment

that fucking owns
                My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Well, I'm back from a great Patty's evening- although I'm not as drunk as I would care to be.

Any good stories out there?
                  :confused: Are human fat?

Comment

yeah i'm Northern Irish but i'd rather a united Ireland :P Some here wouldn't celebrate it ;P

i'd celebrate St. Paddys day as an excuse to get drunk, i'm not religious so i don't really care. If i lived away from Ireland i'd probably celebrate it more as a home sick kind of thing.

Anyways this year was the first year that Belfast City was going to fund a parade and a festival or something,(it had to be independantly funded befor ). So i thought it sounded good as it was ment to be cross community. However i couldn't find it lol, me and a freind had a cocktail in a bottle and were roaming the streets looking for it at about 15:00, but the only thing we found was annoying 13 year old kids constantly blowing loud whistles.

That got old quick so we headed to a pub outside Queen's universty and got loaded with a good crowd of students and my friend was so drunk he got thrown out by about 22:00 so we got the buss home after eating a kebab. I was plastered too but i was up 'dancing' out of sight of the bouncers so i never got chucked out.

There were some ballons and the staff were geared up with greeness and hats and things. The public had some hats and stuff too and alot of the girls were wearing wee shamrock things on there heads which was quite cute ^^ The music was good too with more traditional party irish songs than the normal lastest dance and pop songs.
                    In my world,
                    I am King

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pressure Drop
                      yeah i'm Northern Irish but i'd rather a united Ireland :P Some here wouldn't celebrate it ;P

i'd celebrate St. Paddys day as an excuse to get drunk, i'm not religious so i don't really care. If i lived away from Ireland i'd probably celebrate it more as a home sick kind of thing.

Anyways this year was the first year that Belfast City was going to fund a parade and a festival or something,(it had to be independantly funded befor ). So i thought it sounded good as it was ment to be cross community. However i couldn't find it lol, me and a freind had a cocktail in a bottle and were roaming the streets looking for it at about 15:00, but the only thing we found was annoying 13 year old kids constantly blowing loud whistles.

That got old quick so we headed to a pub outside Queen's universty and got loaded with a good crowd of students and my friend was so drunk he got thrown out by about 22:00 so we got the buss home after eating a kebab. I was plastered too but i was up 'dancing' out of sight of the bouncers so i never got chucked out.

There were some ballons and the staff were geared up with greeness and hats and things. The public had some hats and stuff too and alot of the girls were wearing wee shamrock things on there heads which was quite cute ^^ The music was good too with more traditional party irish songs than the normal lastest dance and pop songs.
                      lmao for some reason when i read this, in my head i read with an Irish accent...hahaha

Comment

turns out the parade was about 12:00 or13:00 not 15:00 and there was a music festival but i went to the wrong place.

ah well, the pub was probably more fun anyways
                        In my world,
                        I am King

sigpic

Comment

IlDuce, I'm still celebrating St. Patty's day and its 11:40 AM.

My only good story is from when I saw some guy get his ass kicked by a really big girl at this bar I went to. She poured a pitcher of green beer all down his shirt and then clocked him in the face with the glass picture. It made his nose bleed all over the place. I have no idea what it was about, but it was hilarious.

Comment

Working...
                          X