No announcement yet.

Bodies.. the exhibition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zabuza you really do need to learn whats funny. I'm not saying that because I was in the picture, I'm saying that because you think photoshopping moustaches onto a photo will make people laugh. You need to find some funny websites on the internet and read them regularly, hopefully the humour will rub off on you through continual reading
    Originally posted by Facetious
    edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

you shoudl have photo shopped on one of those glasses and fake nose thingys, and if it hard turned out real well, posted that.

The reason for using that is because it's probably the dumbest comedic thing out there, and as such gets a very very very cheap giggle.
      The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
      All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

I'm sure hes tried but the funny is lost on this young boy

Comment

Who's to tell the kid what's funny? Maybe he is reading sites everyday, and they just happen to show pictures with GW wearing a moustache.

Anyway, Zabuza, honestly...if someone were to suggest to me that I need to develop a sense of humor, and the way to do that is by spending more time on the internet...I'd think twice.

Anyway, I find theonion.com funny sometimes.
          Ну вот...

Comment

Originally posted by ZeUs!!
            Zabuza you really do need to learn whats funny. I'm not saying that because I was in the picture, I'm saying that because you think photoshopping moustaches onto a photo will make people laugh. You need to find some funny websites on the internet and read them regularly, hopefully the humour will rub off on you through continual reading
            yea like ebaumsworld or newgrounds

Comment

if you guys don't shut the fuck up i'm going to donate your bodies to this exhibit

seriously
              can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Originally posted by Ilya
                if you guys don't shut the fuck up i'm going to donate your bodies to this exhibit

seriously
                blabla blab la blablalbal ba

Comment

Originally posted by soupero

and that was the last of him!
                  2:Entertainer> Supreme Auth> we should all be like: Morh> EIN REICH EIN VOLK EIN FUHRER and then jones and logain would be "SIEG HEIL o/"

Comment

I dunno, I think it was funny that he gave Zeus a hitler moustache though. But I think GHB is hillarious, so what the hell do I know.

Comment

Originally posted by soupero
                      NO LATIN ON THE TRENCH WARS FORUMS!
                      You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Working...
                      X