Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ya they all marched in houston yesteday

Comment

my only issue with this is that if we try to stop immigration, we might in turn cut off the supply of dirt weed. i dont know about yall but i cant afford 60$ an 8th.
      Ill-timed force will be ineffective; act with precision; timing is everything. Knowing where and when to strike is more important than strength; misapplied ability is disability. Unreasonable or undue force will defeat itself

1:money> lWTF I ASKED FOR BUTT SECKS AND U DIDNT GIVE ME THAT.
      1:money> i need a loose-meat butthole

Evasive <E> wtf
      Evasive <E> GIMME MY BOT
      caco <ER>> )Oo
      caco <ER>> bot thief!
      caco <ER>> duel me for it
      Evasive <E> no!
      Cigarettes> wunderbar?

Comment

Originally posted by DoTheFandango
        It's not that they are illegal, its that they are not yet legal.

There's a big difference.
        No that's the exact same thing. There is no grey area of legality.

Comment

As long as "W" and Klan do not do what Jimmy Carter did with the Cubans and just give them all Social Security and deem them as citizens.

Ya never know with this jerk in office. Not only should he not have won the 1st election against Gore, but it has come out in Ohio, that at least 308,000 voters, most of them likely Democrats, were eliminated from the registration rolls prior to an election allegedly won by less than 119,000 votes, where more than 106,000 votes still remain uncounted, and where the GOP Secretary of State continues to successfully fight off a meaningful recount.

The eliminations have been given credence by repeated sworn testimony and affidavits from long-time Cleveland voters that they came to their usual polling stations only to be told that they were not registered. When they could get them, many were forced to cast provisional ballots which were highly likely to be pitched in the trash, or which remain uncounted.

Ohio election history would indicate that the elimination of 175,000 voters in heavily Democratic Cleveland must almost certainly spell doom for any state-wide Democratic campaign. These 175,000 pre-2004 election eliminations must now be added to the 105,000 from Cincinnati and the 28,000 from Toledo.

I say let GWB sit in the West Wing and become a lame duck. The nation & world would be much better off with him not being able to do anything for or against anyone.

Not that the vote thing amazes me...not after the document came out from the UK noting the minutes of the meeting Blair and Bush had plotting on how to create this war, months before any invasion or UN debate.

Good ol' W...I think it should have a letter or two added F'n W!!!
          May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

Comment

seriously 404, what the hell does that have to do with this?
            can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Originally posted by Ilya
              seriously 404, what the hell does that have to do with this?
              Immigration effects social security which the govt. seems to borrow from and never pay back wich seems to go towards new laws with pork thrown in it and in the end it will not be simply immigration.

I say we should hire the Kids from France next!

Seriously though, Bill Frist is not even backing this. The Majority Leader!! That doesn’t say much of the once united GOP

To me, this is an election campaign trail scheme, in an effort to move attention from previous approval ratings and handlings of situations coming to light.

He is a lame duck. His Social Security plan never even went through! How can immigration be monitored when you have over 11 million illegal immigrants in the U.S.? I would like to know.

We cannot even keep the ports safe from a dirty bomb, as noted in the news, due to lack of manpower and technology that would detect such things.

So we will just create a new immigration scenario and make this a spotlight issue perhaps....or just perhaps sidetrack some with fuel for the fire for those that may be politically inclined to take advantage of such an issue.

It's a Carl Rove smoke screen.

I think that was more on track….subject wise?

Comment

i havent heard anything about miami protests yet...and we are being overrunned by cubans...

...BUSH SAVE US!...oh wait the cubans support bush...shucks...
                sigpic
                All good things must come to an end.

Comment

I love America. If we can't fathom why people do certain things, or just don't understand, then it must be wrong.
                  Originally posted by Tone
                  Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Yeah, we're getting pro****s here in AZ, too, of course. I **** some quotes in the newspaper, and no offence to anyone here, but these ****** are some of the dumbest ****** to ever be quoted in syndicated press. One pro****er said, "This bill is racist." and "We're pro****ing this bill because this bill makes it illegal for us to be here in *******."

First off, it isn't racist. You can be a Russian and still be an illegal immigrant. I think this guy at **** hit the nail right on the head, albeit in a rather racist fashion, when he said, "If a majority of the ****** who commit a certain crime are from a major ethnic background, be it white, black, latino or japanese, and a new law comes along **** tries to enforce the rules, it's racist. Right?" This man is smart, ***ny, very cynical, a tad on the racist side, sarcastic and pretty ***ny and I think he is absolutely right. But, I'm also not like a lot of ****** around here who say **** like, "If it's so ****ible here, go back to Mexico." ****'s just repugnant.

Also, it's always been illegal to just come over when ever you ******* feel like it. I don't care if they **** here because they're not taking my job (nor do I think they ever will). But, I do ******* mind when they're doing it illegally. It really ***hers me when ****** take advantage of loopholes in the system. It also ***hers me **** Wal-Mart and even little hole-in-the-wall ****ts take advantage of these ****** and pay them 2 dollars an hour. So, I'm all for enforcing the law against hiring illegal immigrants for **** reason.

Comment

Just when you thought the Republicans & Democrats would agree on this issue, it falls apart. Well time for a 2 week recess before it is even looked at as well as debated again.

But wait! It's all not that bad...we now have Scooter Libby pointing the finger at Georgie! he's the one who told Libby to leak the CIA info...yet George is still looking for the source of this leak.

Reminds me of OJ....isn't he still searching every golf course in the States for the killer of his ex wife? Hmmm.....maybe OJ should run on the next republican ticket.

Is it open season yet to randomly shoot at people with (W '04) stickers on there cars?

Comment

My friend got fired from his job yesterday, and they hired a mexican instead because he was willing to work for cheaper. He doesn't even speak English.
                        Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
                        1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
                        1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
                        1:Chao <ER>> at all
                        1:Mantra-Slider> chao
                        1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
                        Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
                        Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

Originally posted by genocidal
                          No that's the exact same thing. There is no grey area of legality.
                          That was the joke.
                          Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                          sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Originally posted by Pandagirl!
                            My friend got fired from his job yesterday, and they hired a mexican instead because he was willing to work for cheaper. He doesn't even speak English.
                            Does the job require fluent english?
                            How much cheaper was he working for?
                            ---
                            I think a lot of the problem lies with the people here in the states who expect high wages and then can't fathom why cheaper labor replaces them. It's like they think once they get hired to a lucrative job, it's "theirs", and anyone who comes along offering to do the same work for less is a horrible threat or something. Higher education and more skilled work would do most of these people a world of good- Don't get me wrong, i'm not insensitive to the fact that some people can't go to an Ivy league school, but every little bit helps in today's job market.

It's compounded by the fact that there are SO many people willing to take on menial jobs that it will naturally drive the wage down. The demand of Labor, if you will. With an influx of immigrants it is very easy to label them the cause for the problems in the job market, but it's not black and white like that. Perhaps if some of us were a little more willing to do more work for less money, the job wouldn't be taken as easily. Are you willing to survive on a bare bones salary? If not, then obtain a higher level of education. No one is going to shelter you because you want a sinecure position.

In any case, ultra-strict immigration laws and closing ourselves off is not the answer. I could have sworn the boom-and-bust taught us to a be a bit more mature.
                            help: (qg) (javs): i think my isp is stealing internet from me.

What's the difference between chopping an onion and chopping a baby? I cry when I chop onions. Type ?go Jav -Chao <ER>
                            MegamanEXE> Chao
                            MegamanEXE> I came from watching Hockey to say this
                            (Sefarius)> ....
                            (Hate The Fake)> LOL
                            MegamanEXE> You are sick
                            MegamanEXE> Good day

Comment

Originally posted by Chao.
                              In any case, ultra-strict immigration laws and closing ourselves off is not the answer. I could have sworn the boom-and-bust taught us to a be a bit more mature.
                              You are so correct on this, but also look at how the larger firms have moved the labor/factories and support outside the US. Microsoft support is done from outside the States. GM, Ford, Chevy are for the most part made using non US labor.

It's economic world interdependence.

This can be looked at as immigrant workers entering into the States as well as outsourced jobs leaving the States.

All comes down to who will make the most money off of whomever will do the work the cheapest in many respects. It's an f'ed up situation, but it is becoming ever so interdependent amongst all countries.

Oddly enough, some see this as a doorway to make money in the States in a labor sense. GM, Ford & Chevy may have outsourced, yet my Honda was made 100% here in the States. BMW has facilites here as well as Toyota and Nissan. Looking at the business pages in the NYTimes, Ford and GM are really not doing all that well even with it's outsourced labor. GM is selling off its GMAC division.

Anyone could flip back and forth on this quite a bit. It is an interesting subject at least.

Comment

Illegal immigrant supporters have been protesting in Las Vegas too, mainly students, walking down The Strip waving the mexican flag around and the mexican colors any way they can. I heard on the news that some school district or school in So Cal banned their students from wearing any country flags on their shirts, unless its something like an Old Navy shirt, which has the American Flag. I dont see any t-shirts like Old Navy that have the mexican flag.....kinda coincidental with all this immigrant protests.

Comment

Working...
                                X