Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are americans so fat? (serious topic)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pearl Jam I need you to make an image (I don't make images), Count on Conc 2008. For the campaign.
    sage

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid Blue
      It's good to see that American's aren't the only ones with obesity problems, everyone agrees that it's a world-wide problem but so many on the internet have the need to constantly talk about ' fat hamburger americans"
      Sure they could talk about fat hamburger europeans, but its just funnier when its an american..sorta like when you see a black guy with a big bucket of fried chicken in one hand and a basketball in the other.
      I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
      I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

Originally posted by Izor
        Sure they could talk about fat hamburger europeans, but its just funnier when its an american..sorta like when you see a black guy with a big bucket of fried chicken in one hand and a basketball in the other.
        Yea because that happens all the time, right? I guess that's the post-robbery/rape situation- I just commited a crime, so I'm goin to eat some chicken and play some b-ball. I dunno though, seeing skinny white guys get all insecure and ignorant when the girl they've been obsessing over/going out with decides to jump on some black dick is pretty funny. Especially when they vent online with comments that aren't witty or funny.
        My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Working...
        X