Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nickname is the number one space detective

Feel free to discuss.
    The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
    All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

NO!!!!!!
    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

someone post the link to the recently locked thread to show bumpable proof for all the playerbase to gaze in awe at
      sage

Comment

Yes!! NICKNAME IS AWESOME
        YOU ARE THE 1,000,000,000TH VISITOR IN MY SIG!
        Click here to receive your price!

Comment

tahw eht lleh si a ecaps evitceted?

Comment

okay close my thread due to the retarded post directly above this one.

Furthermore, Richard Creager is fucking awesome.
            The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
            All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

No you misunderstand, there's no reason for this to be closed, this thread is still bumpable, what I'm saying is that the closed one needs a link here, because everyone else reading this won't be able to understand as they probably won't see the thread that got locked yesterday/today which contains the hilarious proof of the matter, since that thread is no longer able to be put onto new posts list.
              sage

Comment

Kookie L. Nickname, SPACE DETECTIVE111111111111111111111111111
                Originally posted by Ward
                OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

I lost my multifire green, please find it Mr. Nickname the Space Detective!
                  Regency> not in for dd lol
                  Regency> would rather eat some cock ;<

Comment

Originally posted by Nickname
                    okay close my thread due to the retarded post directly above this one.

Furthermore, Richard Creager is fucking awesome.
                    Oops looks like I'm retarded, I didn't read tonberry's post, yeah its a pretty shitty one, but nickname still detects space before anyone else, so the thread can still stand on its own even though tonberry made it a bit dirty.
                    sage

Comment

http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthread.php?t=21253
                      My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

currently found out ashlee is a 13 year old boy.
                        Posted on 10-04-2005, 11:09 AM
                        Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                        sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Find jM's penis. I couldn't find it.

Comment

Its good to preserve our history, it is like our spaceship heritage. Think of the finely woven mat of rich and entwining stories that unfold into the tapestry of this game's continued existance that you don't really hang up or wear because it looks kind of (a lot) like shit, but is still pretty funny to look at every now and then, for old time's sake.
                            sage

Comment

thats too bad, maybe next time the stupid bitch will OD and not be so lucky for someone to find her, you deserve what u get when you mix alcohol with pills, end of story....god damn what a dumb cunt

Comment

Working...
                              X