No announcement yet.

Nickname is the number one space detective

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stab lays it down. You go out of your house to meet someone. YOU WONT COME BACK. Stay inside kids.
    Makelele> whos camping
    Sumpson> mitch
    KiAN> Mitch mind not camping?
    Lemar> mitch
    Mitch> shut the fuck up and get in

Comment

Yeah, just goes to show what I should have already known.. even online, never trust a woman, or a man claiming to be a woman.
      Originally posted by Tone
      It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
      Originally posted by the_paul
      Gargle battery acid fuckface
      Originally posted by Material Girl
      I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

So do we know the guy who was Ashlee? Glacier/maisoul seems to be going around telling everyone the updated website and laughing at everyone, however is that because he had a hand in it or because he was one of the people who 'fell in love' with her and wants to deflect the attention away from him?
        Originally posted by Facetious
        edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

yeah the guy that made that site is WAYYYY more sad than the girl who was messaging people at the school ashlee supposedly went to. The same girl who most likely was the driving force behind the site as well. Normally guys dont make sites like that... at least thats what kept going through my mind for the 3 minutes i read of the site anyway....

and now that i'm here ... panda i like you and i've never had a problem with you. Please dont use me in an arguement with jb? You're better than that sweety.

K back into retirement :P
          Quoting is the highest form of flattery ...

The mouth that holds the tongue that rocks your world... rules the world

PjOtTeR> I should change my name to horny gypsy humper

saying Goddess name is like saying Voldemort in the Harry Potter World. She-who-must-not-be-named is fucking Taboo

Comment

You get some kind of sick pleasure out of reading a thread, finding a reason to bait the other females who play this game (in this case its in a thread establishing the subject wasn't a female) then pretending to leave again
            Originally posted by Facetious
            edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid Blue
              Girls aren't supposed to make sense.
              ^---truth
              My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

hi shade!
                greets vyk!
                up top creags!
                down low nick!
                i ran out of greetings to use, but what's up zeus?
                jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

I think the appropriate term for him may be cheers, though I always feel out of place whenever someone says that to me because I have no idea what the hell you're supposed to say back and saying cheers again makes me feel like I look like some sort of want to be brit or something.

And yeah Liquid, they have a term for women who make sense, they're in fact called men.

ps- big what ups, jase
                  sage

Comment

ahoy jase

haha that nickname space detective song is fucking awesome
                    Originally posted by Ward
                    OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

What am i baiting for zeus... i came here because i wanted to comment on the ashlee thing specifically when i saw what maisoul was posting.

a bait would say "ooo i want to start an arguement with someone" which i dont care to do. She knows her part I just think its sad that maisoul is getting slammed for doing way less than what she did/has did and most likely had a hand in it.

I do find it funny though that ur always there to be the first comment after every single post i make. I haven't talked in here for months and wont again, but if i'm so sad for being here your even sadder because u cant get over ur obsession with me.

BTW the non real ashlee if ur out there... gg sweety sorry u didn't get staff before it went down though. They need some nice people in staff.

Now i'm gone... zeus stop forum stalking please... because ur staff in here doesn't mean you have to have 4 million posts
                      Quoting is the highest form of flattery ...

The mouth that holds the tongue that rocks your world... rules the world

PjOtTeR> I should change my name to horny gypsy humper

saying Goddess name is like saying Voldemort in the Harry Potter World. She-who-must-not-be-named is fucking Taboo

Comment

Originally posted by End
                        Stab lays it down. You go out of your house to meet someone. YOU WONT COME BACK. Stay inside kids.
                        I can't tell if you're trying to be funny or are just stupid. I am obviously talking to people that meet others over the internet. The bam__ ashlee person could have been some 40 year old child molestor, and don't tell me that there aren't a lot of people that wouldn't have come to visit her if she said she would fuck em.
                        sdg

Comment

Then again, we have no way of knowing if what Maisoul is telling us is even true. All I know is that the person claiming to be bam__ ashlee hasn't been seen since she was accused of being a man.
                          sdg

Comment

Ok NICKNAME, I want to ask you if you want to starr in this comic I came up with. It's gonna be about a 16 year old girl flipping on coughing pills.

I have a draft for the main character (and some crazy ideas!), and that's about it.

Mkay? Comics should have a detective.
                            You ate some priest porridge

Comment

hahahahahahahahahaha

nice picture
                              sdg

Comment

I'm a 10 year old adult molester
                                sage

Comment

Working...
                                X