• Time
  • Show
Clear All

read the sig bitches.
    sigpic
    All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason
      there is no defense for spending that much time researching the false identity of a person you have never met, a person you will never meet, and most especially, a person who really has no sort of significance in your life whatsofuckingever

case closed
      dude these people have no social lives, he probably felt mad betrayed that his online e-pet was a guy.

hey that sig's awesome, gran.
      My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

jason and richard creager stop the senseless bias

not everyone has space detective work in their nature, some have to work at it
        Originally posted by Ward
        OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

But maisoul still has a long ass way to go before he can ever reach nickname's level, we're just calling them as we see them, and making sure people know who ranks on top in the space detection world, like a speedball ranking thread, except fun.
          sage

Comment

Best thread ever. It had everything. Drama, Bitching, Crying, Whining, A Jerome picture, Ashlee. Sticky it!
            Makelele> whos camping
            Sumpson> mitch
            KiAN> Mitch mind not camping?
            Lemar> mitch
            Mitch> shut the fuck up and get in

Comment

Actually, the only good thing about this thread is the fact that Nickname, Jas, Rich, and Vyk all appear.

Comment

So do we know who the Ashlee guy was? And I still don't get what Nickname did to expose the scandal
                Originally posted by Facetious
                edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Originally posted by Verthanthi
                  Actually, the only good thing about this thread is the fact that Nickname, Jas, Rich, and Vyk all appear.
                  Add shade's child and you have a fully playable strikeball line, er, that is, if I were still playing strikeball. But, even though Reclusion hasn't posted in it, I could easily see subbing him for me, you guys would play with Rec while I crack the whip/make fun of the other freq from spec, right?
                  sage

Comment

Originally posted by ZeUs!!
                    So do we know who the Ashlee guy was? And I still don't get what Nickname did to expose the scandal
                    It's because you're British.

And yes, yes we would rec. I won't lie, I even though I know how awesome I am, I expected this thread to die, now I find out I have more mysteries to solve and a theme song? Not to mention the urge for yet more TWL predictions. I'm so tottaly going to log on sometime this week because this thread has revitilized my love of trenchwars. Praise be to you, my followers.
                    The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                    All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

This is the point where you have a thousand gerbils standing on their hindpaws in a field of green chattering. All you hear as Nick fades into the sunset is " nick-nick-nick-nick-nick " , like a thousand angels scuffing their reeboks on a basketball court.
                      My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Nickname
                        It's because you're British.

And yes, yes we would rec. I won't lie, I even though I know how awesome I am, I expected this thread to die, now I find out I have more mysteries to solve and a theme song? Not to mention the urge for yet more TWL predictions. I'm so tottaly going to log on sometime this week because this thread has revitilized my love of trenchwars. Praise be to you, my followers.
                        What the fuck?
                        Originally posted by Facetious
                        edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

asside from a misplaced I, that made sense to me after I read it.

The point of the entire thing is that I said a year ago that Ashlee was probably a 13 year old boy, which she was. Dicky Creags called me a spaceship detective, it made me smile, I made a thread, joek tottaly lost on you.

Way to make me explain it and lose the not so funny comedy, now we're stuck with GHB and PaulOakenfold again.

All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid Blue
                            This is the point where you have a thousand gerbils standing on their hindpaws in a field of green chattering. All you hear as Nick fades into the sunset is " nick-nick-nick-nick-nick " , like a thousand angels scuffing their reeboks on a basketball court.

A thousand Angel Gerbils? Wow.

I fucking rule.

SPACESHIP DETECTIVE NUMBER 1!

Comment

Originally posted by stark
                              This just came to me, so I had to.

Nickname, space detective song (wrote and recorded by myself)

click here to download it's sweetness

Okay I had my first chance to listen to this, and I absolutly died on the inside. I will solve any cases brought to me by stark until the end of time.

Comment

Congrats to the guy that pulled off pretending to be bam__ ashlee. It must have been funny leading all of these people on.

It's funny how a lot of the people that used to obsess over her are acting different now. Even my buddy PL had her on his chat and made her make that "fan sign" ^____^

One thing I didn't get though, is who was talking to you fuks on teamspeak or whatever? It had to have been a girl-- although I never heard her so I dunno.

I can only imagine how deeply some people (Dameon Angell, ph) felt about this person. They even had you believing that she overdosed on drugs and was being beaten by her stepdad (according to that site). I dunno half the stories, but I know "ashlee" had a LOT of people in "love" with him.

This just goes to show you that you can't trust anyone online. There are people that actually end up going to meet people like this, and are never heard from again.
                                sdg

Comment

Working...
                                X