No announcement yet.

Nickname is the number one space detective

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I bet that it's actually Liquid in that bear costume doing those fancy ass moves!
    Originally Posted by HeavenSent
    You won't have to wait another 4 years.
    There wont be another election for president.
    Obama is the Omega President.
    http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Nickyyyyyy, nickyyyy, nickyyy the bush detectiiiiiiive!
      6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
      3 league vet

Comment

• Originally posted by Da1andonly
        I bet that it's actually Liquid in that bear costume doing those fancy ass moves!
        shit you found me out

I guess you are the number 2 space detective!
        My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

• It would be cool if you rode a motorcycle or did your dance moves on a motorcycle.

Comment

• we have to come up with a name for Maisoul something on par with '#1 SUBSPACE DETECTIVE" so he can be as cool as me. Something like "#1 Bitch" or "Guy who digs dudes" or something.

Thoughts?
            The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
            All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

• Maybe we should just rename him to 'Gullible' or 'ye olde trap catcher'
              sage

Comment

Working...
              X