This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Americans going on holiday

Its always sunny there, what do you achieve by going abroad?
    Originally posted by Facetious
    edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

They want to see the Queen.
    USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
    ---A few minutes later---
    9:cool koen> you scorereseted
    9:Kim> UM
    9:Kim> i didn't
    9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
    9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
    9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
    9:pascone> lol?

Comment

they have no culture/history of their own..?

Comment

you haven't been to seattle or most of the East coast, have you?
        My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Hey Miami Florida Is Always Sunny Fu Lb.

Comment

Originally posted by Dabram
            they have no culture/history of their own..?
            Who knows, I'm just playing devil's advocate to the post-GHB Useless Crap fyad backlash
            Originally posted by Facetious
            edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

i can stir the pot like big dabram too

we study abroad to see how much worse everyone else has it compared to us: take holland for example!
              PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

actually dabram, the country netherlands wasn't "invented" must earlier than usa. so if usa doesn't have a history, neither does holland. Plus, on top of that, Holland shouldn't be too proud of their history..

Every country should love the american tourist, they've got about 14 days vacation a year. When they visit ya country and spend all their cash in your country. Better than the cheap dutch people who very often refuse to tip in a restaurant, because it's something the waiter should 'deserve', right?

Comment

Foreigners are so cute. I just want to go over there and buy all the poor, hungry foreign people iPods because then their life can be as good as mine.

Comment

hahah

seriously though, i'm intrigued by other cultures and places, and have a passion for traveling due to this. it's a learning experience that i feel every person should engage in. opens minds and whatnot.

that's why i travel abroad
                    PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

will you pay for me so i can go to a chinese whorehouse
                      My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Having sex with girls with accents is fucking hot.
                        Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

Why shouldn't we be proud of our history? Ow and Netherlands is older then USA.. how else could we have discovered New York?
                          Last edited by Galleleo; 04-30-2006, 03:58 PM.
                          Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid Blue
                            you haven't been to seattle or most of the East coast, have you?
                            it's sunny out now.....sorta.
                            Originally posted by Tone
                            Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

I don't travel abroad. Europe kind of became an ugly place after WW2.
                              help: (qg) (javs): i think my isp is stealing internet from me.

What's the difference between chopping an onion and chopping a baby? I cry when I chop onions. Type ?go Jav -Chao <ER>
                              MegamanEXE> Chao
                              MegamanEXE> I came from watching Hockey to say this
                              (Sefarius)> ....
                              (Hate The Fake)> LOL
                              MegamanEXE> You are sick
                              MegamanEXE> Good day

Comment

Working...
                              X