Immigration Law Protesters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Immigration Law Protesters

They are marching in the streets all over the states today in protest of their status and rites within the U.S.

So here is where I am confused.

1. They are not citizens of the U.S.

2. They have not gone the route that other immigrants have taken for citizenship. This should just be given to them carte blanche' ?

3. Why is it that they are protesting to the U.S Government and not to their own Governments? This says to me that they just want the health care and social programs available.

So many issues on this. It just seems so puzzling that they can have protests and say how unfair the States are, yet at the same time they hold up the flags of their nationality, be it Mexico, Dominican, Panama, Columbia....and with so much pride to protest that the States are unfair? Why is it that there homeland/countries that they are so proud of do not give them what they are seeking here in the States. Hypocrites!!!

Big companies and farm owners do not want this law to be passed, because if so, then they will have to pay taxes and cover them insurance wise at elevated costs passed on to everyone.

Bottom line is that I just think its ridiculous to protest and carry the flags of their homeland saying how unfair it is in the States. I say go home and protest in your own country and have them give you fair wages and insurance and then you wouldn't have to sneak under fences and pick onions and lettuce for $9 a day. We are the bad guys, yet the precious countries they come from are great?

You want be a citizen? Do it like everyone else before you has done. If you have so much pride in your homeland that you have to parade around with your countries flags or emblems and then speak out on how unfair it is in the States...THEN GO THE F' HOME and protest to your own government!

I cannot believe the attention this has got.
    Last edited by 404 Not Found; 05-01-2006, 02:25 PM.
    May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

They should take the legal route to citizenship, the true capacity for immigration is no where near 12-20 million at one time much less over 5-10 years. The system is broken but neither complete amnesty nor the Conservative view of shipping them back to mexico will work. Protesting like this might have done something with a Democrat majority but not right now. I hope these protests don't turn violent because trying the patience of over 100 million white people is a dangerous thing to say the least.
    Last edited by Kolar; 05-01-2006, 02:48 PM.

Comment

i thought they were protesting against a law that makes it harder to get this citicenship? however i just followed that with 1 ear

Comment

Originally posted by Fluffz
        i thought they were protesting against a law that makes it harder to get this citicenship? however i just followed that with 1 ear
        I haven't followed this much at all but I think they want some kind of legal status for all current illegal immigrants.

Comment

Originally posted by Kolar
          Protesting like this might have done something with a Democrat majority but not right now. I hope these protests don't turn violent because trying the patience of over 100 million white people is a dangerous thing to say the least.

I would not say only "White People", but rather any citizen immigrant in origin or not that has taken the path to be registered to vote or has been naturalized in the legal fashion that is presented to all immigrants seeking to be US citizens.

I must admit that I do see quite alot of these immigrants holding US flags & yes they most likely would love to be a US citizen. But there are the others holding up their homelands flags and waving them. Why? I don't get that...this is my point. If one is so proud of there origin, and then comes to the States as an illegal worker. Why bitch at the US Govt? These proud people that love their homeland should go back and try and change thir own Govt's ways of dealing with them. But nope....the U.S. has to be the bad guy in this case.

I look at it like this....Yeh, I will pay you $9 a week to scrub my toilets and clean my house. But if you wouldn't take such a low wage I would just do it myself, like I do now. Who in their right mind would turn down a worker that will do everything for nothing.

If they leave, others will do what they did. or the people that paid them to do it in the first place will do it themselves.
          May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

Comment

Great. Here we go. <_<

Comment

I would just like to say, whoever thought up the idea of gathering up all the illegal immigrants into one place to protest was a freaking retard.
              Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
              1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
              1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
              1:Chao <ER>> at all
              1:Mantra-Slider> chao
              1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
              Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
              Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

Originally posted by Pandagirl!
                I would just like to say, whoever thought up the idea of gathering up all the illegal immigrants into one place to protest was a freaking retard.
                It makes it easier for the net to scoop them up.

----------------

Seriously, I agree with 404.
                Where do these people get off thinking they should just be given whatever they ask for? There are proper channels to go through for legalization, and rioting isn't one of them.
                help: (qg) (javs): i think my isp is stealing internet from me.

What's the difference between chopping an onion and chopping a baby? I cry when I chop onions. Type ?go Jav -Chao <ER>
                MegamanEXE> Chao
                MegamanEXE> I came from watching Hockey to say this
                (Sefarius)> ....
                (Hate The Fake)> LOL
                MegamanEXE> You are sick
                MegamanEXE> Good day

Comment

I don't understand why the legal ******s are protesting as well as the illegal ones. Why dont they get that we dont want the rest of their trash that hasnt taken a legal route to get here? BTW why we dont want them here is that they come here and work real hard at first, then they see the lazy blacks in the ghetto collecting welfare and over time realize they can be doing the same. But it takes them a while to understand that because they're ******s

EDIT: LOL why does the forum block b3aner
                  Last edited by Izor; 05-01-2006, 05:20 PM.
                  I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
                  I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

Originally posted by Izor
                    I don't understand why the legal ******s are protesting as well as the illegal ones. Why dont they get that we dont want the rest of their trash that hasnt taken a legal route to get here? BTW why we dont want them here is that they come here and work real hard at first, then they see the lazy blacks in the ghetto collecting welfare and over time realize they can be doing the same. But it takes them a while to understand that because they're ******s
                    Easily the most ignorant thing i've read on the forums this year.

What's the difference between chopping an onion and chopping a baby? I cry when I chop onions. Type ?go Jav -Chao <ER>
                    MegamanEXE> Chao
                    (Sefarius)> ....
                    (Hate The Fake)> LOL
                    MegamanEXE> You are sick
                    MegamanEXE> Good day

Comment

Is it ignorant, or is it just true? Why dont you do some research first and look up just how productive these immigrants really are

Comment

because we all know how great the US welfare system is, it would be my first target too.

Comment

I almost took the day off also because I have ancestors from England, Germany, and all those countries...

However I think the protest is silly because the only people it's really affected are:

1) Their employers...the only ones actually supporting them (for obvious reasons).
                          2) The lawmakers and big buffs in the cities who really have a say in the matter (the protesters are congesting the streets and are therefore giving them a bad day).

3) Themselves, tomorrow many of them probably won't have a job and some angry lawmakers in DC are probably going to be pushing the bill with a little more pizazz!

Что за глупость?
                          Ну вот...

Comment

Originally posted by Izor
                            Is it ignorant, or is it just true?
                            It's ignorant.

MegamanEXE> Chao
                            (Sefarius)> ....
                            (Hate The Fake)> LOL
                            MegamanEXE> You are sick
                            MegamanEXE> Good day

Comment

what is it ignorant of?

Comment

Working...
                              X