No announcement yet.

X-Men 3 (Spoilers Abound)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The ending scene was unscripted and added as a bit of a joke by the director. He didn't even think the studio would let him add it because this was supposed to be the final film and they didn't want to make it sound like there'd be another. He filmed it almost in secret, with only a few people in on it. He then showed it to the studio and they surprised him and told him to add it to the end.

Comment

• Originally posted by Liquid Blue
      Eh, it'st still kind of lame though, he was dissolved, how long of a time period are we talking here where you can do that sort of thing? Do you have all eternity, 3 hours to decide, or what? Vague as shit, IMO.
      Well, there wasn't a time period defined in the movie.

It's happened before, obviously to Betsy Bradock/Psylocke, and with the read Kid Omega, who has his consciousness contained in that tube thingie.

I'm not 100% on the how's if it, but something involving an 'astral plane'.

This is X-men. Look at all their powers - your response could easily be to any of the mutant's powers... there's a rule here called 'suspension of disbelief' that ties in quite nicely, especially in the case of X-men.
      NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

• obviously they will make a 4th one..

and yeah, I'll watch it :unsure:
        Originally Posted by HeavenSent
        You won't have to wait another 4 years.
        There wont be another election for president.
        Obama is the Omega President.
        http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Da1andonly
          obviously they will make a 4th one..

and yeah, I'll watch it :unsure:
          sigh....as will I.
          Originally posted by Tone
          Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

• Originally posted by Jerome
            Well, there wasn't a time period defined in the movie.

It's happened before, obviously to Betsy Bradock/Psylocke, and with the read Kid Omega, who has his consciousness contained in that tube thingie.

I'm not 100% on the how's if it, but something involving an 'astral plane'.

This is X-men. Look at all their powers - your response could easily be to any of the mutant's powers... there's a rule here called 'suspension of disbelief' that ties in quite nicely, especially in the case of X-men.
            i read about the astral plane on the Internet! PROFESSOR X BATTLES X-MAN'S CHILD-FORM IN THE ASTRAL PLANE, RELEASING THE EVIL PART OF PROFESSOR X'S PSYCHE AS ONSLAUGHT

yesssssssssssssssss
            Originally posted by Ward
            OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

• There is going to be another X-men movie, but it will be focused on Wolverine. There will probably be appearances by the other characters but it largely revolves around Wolverine.

I know this because a very close family friend does all the major 3D backdrops for action movies and he is working on this one.

Can't wait for it to come out!

EDIT: Since everyone is complaining about the characters, did anyone notice the major transsexual/crossdressing/man looking woman?!?! "She" was the character who clapped her hands and created huge sound waves that blew the guns out of the soldiers' hands.
              Last edited by MirrorriM; 06-06-2006, 02:47 AM.

Comment

• They aren't making any more X-men movies, there is not going to be an "X4". Only spin-off movies, and I think the large majority of them will be revolving around Wolverine.
                My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

• sage
                  Last edited by Richard Creager; 02-27-2007, 12:31 AM.
                  sage

Comment

• the wolverine movie takes place before X1, and has been known about for some time.

As far as Gambit goes, he'd be in a 4th one, because no more cyclops =s a void to fill.
                    The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                    All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

• Originally posted by MirrorriM
                      There is going to be another X-men movie, but it will be focused on Wolverine. There will probably be appearances by the other characters but it largely revolves around Wolverine.

I know this because a very close family friend does all the major 3D backdrops for action movies and he is working on this one.

Can't wait for it to come out!

EDIT: Since everyone is complaining about the characters, did anyone notice the major transsexual/crossdressing/man looking woman?!?! "She" was the character who clapped her hands and created huge sound waves that blew the guns out of the soldiers' hands.

i saw it, and yes , your probably right about the wolverine. Wolverine has to be the MAIN guy in one of the movies. He's just too good
                      Oar> hey intersect, i found a way to get recruited.
                      Intersect>really?
                      Intersect>how?
                      Oar> "hey, you guys look like you're down the river without an OAR"
                      Intersect> HAHAHAH ROFL LMAOMALMA

Comment

• Originally posted by intersect
                        i saw it, and yes , your probably right about the wolverine. Wolverine has to be the MAIN guy in one of the movies. He's just too good
                        What do you call the first movie?
                        Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                        sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

I'm sorry you had to learn about this news the hard way. The rest of us used Wikipedia...ages ago.

internet de la jerome

Comment

• Originally posted by Jerome
                            I'm sorry you had to learn about this news the hard way. The rest of us used Wikipedia...ages ago.
                            I'm sorry I dont peruse websites about every movie looking for more information. No need to be condescending.

Edit: And because most people on here werent even sure there was going to be another, obviously I'm not the only one.

Comment

I'm sorry I dont peruse websites about every movie looking for more information. No need to be condescending.

Edit: And because most people on here werent even sure there was going to be another, obviously I'm not the only one.
                              I'll have you know, a family friend of mine has a gymnasium named after her so no need to be rude

Reppin' the DEBRA SIEVERT GYMNASIUM OF ALBUQUERQUE, NM

hollLLLAAAAAA

internet de la jerome

Comment

• Another possible movie based on the character of Emma Frost, a mutant telepath who can transform her skin into an organic diamond substance and X-Men comics regular, is also being developed as a result of the success of the first three X-Men films.
                                wtf? when was she ever able to do that? I thought she was just a fucking telepath, that diamond shit is lame.
                                My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Working...
                                X