X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think i have a few ingrowing hairs on my neck

Comment

Couple of things

-Shower, stay smelling fresh. Don't do it for the ladies, do it so you don't smell like a dumbass loser.

-Keep the hair trimmed. Pubes, nose hair, moustache, whatever. Keep it trimmed and not growing wild, the ladies don't like it. Plus you just end up looking like a hobo.

-Wear shit that matches. You don't have to do this every day, but at least 3 days out of the week you should try to wear shit that matches. Light-colored shirt and blue jeans? Wear some white shoes (K-swiss ftw). Dark shirts, Red shirt/black pants? Black shoes chief, and if you've got brown shoes don't be afraid to pimp them with a brown shirt.

(Note- If you're wearing shorts, don't wear socks rolled up to your calfs, you're not 75 years old. My friend does this at times and he looks like an idiot.)

-Avoid pink. Not only does it make you look like a wannabe trendy tool, you don't need to wear something that ridiculous to attract the ladies. Stick with your own style, avoid the pink. If your woman wants you to wear pink, remind her that you have testicles and move on.

-Drink what you want, although I too reccommend water. Soda doesn't do anything good for you, but a soda once a week or so isn't going to kill you. Water, milk, blood of virgins, whatever floats your boat.

I'd only suggest those extra girly products if you have really bad genes and you literally look a mess even when you're trying. Most of the time if you shower, wash your face (brush your teeth), and follow the advice listed above you'll be fine. No need to wander into metrosexual land, just stay sharp.
      My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

I don't particularly go for trendy, I just wear whatever I feel suits me, normally it's just what I consider pretty normal clothes stuff, that isn't gonna make heads turn (for either "wow, those clothes are awesome" or "wow those clothes sure look shit!"). Obviously I have shirts and shit for going out, but normally I'll just wear a t/polo-shirt, a zip up jumper or hoodie if it's cold, jeans and trainers(sneakers) (I have a white pair and a brown pair at the mo, but that always changes whenever I replace a pair w/e). I'll wear shorts in the summer, if I do I only ever wear my white trainers, with either no socks or ankle socks.

I tend to have more polo shirts than normal t-shirts.
        USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
        ---A few minutes later---
        9:cool koen> you scorereseted
        9:Kim> UM
        9:Kim> i didn't
        9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
        9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
        9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
        9:pascone> lol?

Comment

Metrosexuality is a marketing gimmick that tries to get men to buy more shit on the premise that it will be more likely to get them laid.

I'm sure it really does make you more likely to get you laid, just not by a woman.

Comment

Coca-Cola Zero is an absolute Mystery to me, seeing as its crappier than actual cola but better than diet cola. Diet Pepsi FTW though.
            Originally posted by Jeenyuss
            sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

I shower daily and I comb my hair when I know I have to go somewhere.

Brushing teeth/washing face/shaving should be normal, if you don't do that.. idiocy.

My roommate was metro. What a douchebag.
              thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

Am I the only one that thinks that Diet Coke tastes better than regular Coke?
                Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
                1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
                1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
                1:Chao <ER>> at all
                1:Mantra-Slider> chao
                1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
                Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
                Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

Originally posted by Pandagirl!
                  Am I the only one that thinks that Diet Coke tastes better than regular Coke?
                  yes.
                  Originally posted by Tone
                  Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Can I just make it clear that I didn't want people's advice on how to tactically go gay, I just made this thread so facetious would get angry
                    Originally posted by Facetious
                    edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Originally posted by King's Sword
                      DAMNIT, I CAN'T FIGURE HOW TO GET RID OF DANDRUFF. what do you guys use? Head and shoulders islike the worst thing for me.
                      Yeah, the normal one used to make it worse for me too. Tried head & shoulders for men? It's the best one I've tried.

When it comes to health I make an effort; 5 fruit & veg, no hot drinks or soda drinks (caffeine) and I recently gave up chocolate too. I don't see looking after my body as being feminine and I've only ever tried a beauty product like moisturiser (sp) a couple of times. This was however due to the fact that I have dermatitis on my face, not for any cosmetic reason.

As for what I wear; browns and greens. No pink at all. I guess there's nothing really wrong with pink, I just wouldn't wear it.

Comment

I guess its fair enough for blokes to take pride in their appearance, it doesn't harm anyone, except maybe the animals they test products on. A few of my mates are like that, they moisturise, own a range of fragrances, and spend too much money on clothes, but they're decent guys nonetheless.

Personally I just like to keep clean and can't stand my hair being even slightly greasy.

Speaking of hair though, one of my mates tried trimming his armpit hair for summer using right handed scissors, he managed to do his left pit but then couldn't do the right one.

Comment

Originally posted by ZeUs!!
                          Can I just make it clear that I didn't want people's advice on how to tactically go gay, I just made this thread so facetious would get angry
                          Trust me, you don't need any advice on how to be gay.
                          Jesus Christ on a pogo stick

Comment

Originally posted by ZeUs!!
                            I'm trying to keep you straight buddy, we all know that haircut of yours isn't helping
                            My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid Blue
                              I'm trying to keep you straight buddy, we all know that haircut of yours isn't helping
                              Neither is that Strawberry Daquiri he keeps ordering.
                              Originally posted by Tone
                              Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Originally posted by Squeezer
                                Neither is that Strawberry Daquiri he keeps ordering.
                                I spent yesterday afternoon in the Holborn Bierodrome and in an attempt to be cultural I ordered a Ouze Gueuze Boon, which turned out to be vinegar beer. Puts hairs on your chest
                                Originally posted by Facetious
                                edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Working...
                                X