• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• His name is Biff now
    sigpic
    All good things must come to an end.

Comment

• Gran, have you ever been stabbed in the face with a coat hanger?
      Originally posted by Tone
      It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
      Originally posted by the_paul
      Gargle battery acid fuckface
      Originally posted by Material Girl
      I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

• Only when his mother tried to abort him.
        Originally posted by Jeenyuss
        sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

• Originally posted by DoTheFandango
          Only when his mother tried to abort him.
          Originally posted by Facetious
          edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

• Originally posted by T3l Ca7
            Hey PH, I had lobster and oyster for dinner tonight, it was paid by our office here in New York. It was an awesome meal!

P.S. It is NOT your country, technically. :wub:
            Bet you ate that nice dinner all alone too, didn't you? It's ok, I'm sure there's a hobo out there somewhere that would actually sit with you if it meant free food.
            My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

• God?
              • Love?
              • Reasons?

And you can never say "I do not believe in anything" because "do not believe in anything" itself is a belief.

What do you think?

Fuck God
              Fuck Love
              Fuck Reasons

THANk-yOU

Comment

• owned

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=telcat

OH SNAP.

Comment

• "has a voice that could kill the def"
                  Originally posted by Facetious
                  edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

• Originally posted by Liquid Blue
                    Bet you ate that nice dinner all alone too, didn't you? It's ok, I'm sure there's a hobo out there somewhere that would actually sit with you if it meant free food.

I can expense meals that are not super duper expensive. That means free nice dinner at a decent restaurant. But neither Dock> or Pure_luck want to meet up with me.

I am so heart broken :fear:

j/k. :wub:

I usually have meals with my colleagues who are staying in the same hotel as me.
                    ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

Comment

Does anyone believe the new buildings in the current location of world trade centre would become the most haunted place in human history??
                      it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

I can expense meals that are not super duper expensive. That means free nice dinner at a decent restaurant. But neither Dock> or Pure_luck want to meet up with me.

I am so heart broken :fear:

Of all the people you could possibly want to blow, you want to get down with the staff on a spaceship game. Boys and girls you can't fake this shit, the coot is off the moon.
                        it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

• Originally posted by Cops
                          Of all the people you could possibly want to blow, you want to get down with the staff on a spaceship game. Boys and girls you can't fake this ####, the coot is off the moon.

I don't know anyone else who lives on long island. It got really boring after a few days.

On the upper side, I will be flying back to Sydney this Saturday morning.

Yay!!!

I can hardly wait ...
                          ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

Comment

• You could have found true love.
                            Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                            sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

• i'd fuck a tree first

Comment

• Originally posted by Cops
                                i'd fuck a tree first
                                HIPPIE!!!fff
                                sigpic
                                All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Working...
                                X