Top 5 Hottest Girls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sufficient
    There's this French news reporter who is gorgeous ... I don't remember the name but there are youtube clips of her speaking French ... too sexy. Anyone know who I'm talking about?

Edit: Found it =D http://youtube.com/watch?v=b3NAn5Q0kfk ... there are more clips of her then just this.
    Sizzling Hot! :w00t:

Comment

Man she sure doesn't look 18. and hearing she's on Disney has me in anti-woody mode.
      My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Nickname
        i'll see if i can assemble a top 5 or 10 soon, big ups on the Keira nipple picture. I guess one nipple is ok for tw forums, but if two showed up, ZeUs!! would break your legs.
        I posted it in the babes thread from Ara before it went shitty..

My top 5 (in no particular order because I can't decide):

Shakira
        1 2 3

She is such a hottie, her body, those hips, that face, that voice. Like omg..

Liv Tyler
        1 2 3

Might seem like a strange choice because she lookwise she doesn't really jump out, but I have a weak for her, there is something about her that I just cannot resist. Such gorgeous blue eyes.

Jennifer Aniston
        1 2 3

I have always found her hot, those eyes, those looks.. So jealous of Vince Vaughn. Look at those eyes (pic 1)

Claudia Schiffer
        1 2 3 4

I had to bump Minnie Driver, I totally forgot about Claudia Schiffer. I have a thing for woman with the light blond, almost white, hair like she's got. And she just keeps on looking beautiful

Katie Holmes
        1 2 3

The whole scientology stuff is kinda off putting, but I still think she's really hot. I love the first pic.

I don't have the Jessica Alba's or the Elisha Cuthbert but for me woman have to do something with me, and although they are undoubtly hot they don't really do anything for me, unlike the 5 I mentioned above. Just something about them that I can't resist
        Last edited by Galleleo; 08-29-2006, 04:31 PM.
        Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid Blue
          Man she sure doesn't look 18. and hearing she's on Disney has me in anti-woody mode.
          There is such a thing as a "prospect" LB. I figured you'd know so much. If nothing else, those lovely ladies are prospects.
          Originally posted by Tone
          Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Last edited by Eric is God; 10-03-2006, 03:26 AM.

Comment

Last edited by Eric is God; 10-03-2006, 03:29 AM.

Comment

Last edited by Eric is God; 10-03-2006, 03:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Eric is God
                  People keep including the wrong kind of women on this thread. No not the underage ones, the ones who are really cute or pretty, but not very sexy. If you watch Shannon Elizabeth's character in American Pie and get the same reaction watching Kristen Kreuk in Smallville, something is wrong with your internal wiring. Kristen Kreuk and Katie Holmes are the kinds of women you get a crush on as a 12 year old. When I see Kristen Kreuk I think "wow she's the kind of girl I'd like to date". When I see Shannon Elizabeth I wonder what the record is for most orgasms in a week.

As for Angelina Jolie. The reason she gets ranked so high is because she looks like she would probably screw you to death, not the other way around.
                  Well, the thread isn't named the top 5 girls with the most sex appeal.

It's named top 5 hottest girls which means if the woman is attractive (another word for hot) in your opinion, then she belongs in this thread. For you, attractiveness may be how hard a girl would fuck you. For me, it's more of a certain body type. Regardless of what it is, the only requirement to get into this thread is that you are attractive to someone positng inside.

NOW STOP WITH YOUR RULES AJKAKAGAHGKGHGKHGKDHGWIUIGHDKAGHDS BATTLE ROYALE!!!
                  Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Last edited by Eric is God; 10-03-2006, 03:27 AM.

Comment

Hoopz from The Flava of Love
                      http://www.mydarlingnikki.com/

or a personal friend of mine

http://bikini-usa.com/Suzy-Q.htm

Comment

Originally posted by Eric is God
                        I'm getting all pissy about it because I've been in arguments with 2 girlfriends about the difference between cute and hot. The girls took the stance that a woman was either cute or hot and couldn't be both. I took your stance and apparently lost... at least they told me I lost the arguments.
                        apparently they're fat

Comment

Squeez I didn't know about the word prospect but I know the word "jailbait". It's whatever though, I know you have a slight edge in judgement when it comes to asians.

EiG I'm going to agree with Squeezer, my list was of the women in hollywood that I think are hot, it doesn't matter what other people think.
                          My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

What can I say, I have a taste for the Orient.

Also, I just saw a commercial for the Illusionist, and that reminded me of this lil hussie:

Comment

!!! lol

OMG I SEE A NIPPLE!

Comment

second nipple of the thread!
                                The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                                All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Working...
                                X