Bush did mock human sacrafice ritual to Canaanite god Moloch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

apologies for the thread derail but someone has to know about this

did you know that donald rumsfeld has serious priapism and that's why he has to stand up at his desk? martin random over at #sa told me so

i'm pretty sure that means donald rumsfeld is a sex pervert
    alert
    the
    internet
    folks
    Last edited by Vykromond; 08-31-2006, 02:25 PM. Reason: apologies for the thread derail but someone has to know about this
    Originally posted by Ward
    OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

Do you really believe Penn and Teller and Maddox are doing a debunking? they are a joke.

a real debunking is the new NIST fact sheet with 14 points on the collapse:

http://wtc.nist.gov/pubs/factsheets/faqs_8_2006.htm

and its pathetic.

Slow Motion GIF of building 7 at near-free fall 6.5 second collapse

what do NYC firefighters have to say about WTC Collapse? Runtime: 29 seconds

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...65563019209801
      -----------------------------------------------------------------

Usama bin Laden and 9/11

Pictured: bin laden Double and Usama bin Laden

Usama bin Laden is NOT wanted for 9/11. See FBI.gov Most Wanted Entry to see what he is wanted for:

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/topten/fugitives/laden.htm

I have already said that I am not involved in the 11 September attacks in the United States. As a Muslim, I try my best to avoid telling a lie. I had no knowledge of these attacks, nor do I consider the killing of innocent women, children and other humans as an appreciable act. Islam strictly forbids causing harm to innocent women, children and other people. Such a practice is forbidden even in the course of a battle.

-Usama bin Laden
      -------------------

the amount of false flag operations (stages attacks blamed on someone else) which criminal elements in the united state government carry out really began to stepped up in frequency beginning with Operation Ajax in 1953. You can read about it in the encyclopedia if you wish for a little history lesson.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Ajax

Another dark op which is never carried out thanks to the kennedy administration is Operation Northwoods, a plan to stage terror attacks and blame them on castro for a pretext to invade Cuba. THe Northwoods documents themselves are declassified and avaible at the national security archeive

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods

Comment

ok falseflag is 100% definitely tone, and i'm pretty sure tone is permabanned from these boards

at the risk of joining the evil coverupistas, i think forum admins should move to enforcement of standing rules at this point

Comment

BYU Physics Professor Steven Jones explains why controlled demolition is the most likely and how its impossible for jet fuel fires to produce symmterical stright down free falls and cause high temp wreckage for an extended periods.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...34652002408586

----

The invasion of Afghanistan was planned far BEFORE 9/11. Build ups occured before 9/11, Bush had the launch plan on his desk before 9/11. India and pakistan were told before 9/11.

http://s3.amazonaws.com/911timeline/...afghanwar.html
          http://www.guardian.co.uk/Archive/Article/...4264545,00.html

"The details of Operation Enduring Freedom in Afghanistan which fought the Taliban and al-Qaeda after the September 11 attacks, were largely taken from a scenario examined by Central Command in May 2001."

- Gernal William Kernan

Comment

Originally posted by FalseFlag
            Do you really believe Penn and Teller and Maddox are doing a debunking? they are a joke.

a real debunking is the new NIST fact sheet with 14 points on the collapse:

http://wtc.nist.gov/pubs/factsheets/faqs_8_2006.htm

and its pathetic.
            You're pathetic. Are you a structural engineer? Do you have a background in metallurgy? No? Then what makes you think that the NIST report is anything other than fact? It's people who don't have a fucking clue (like Alex Jones) and paranoids who think that there was some alternate reality on September 11th. Sorry dude, "gut instinct" is NOT enough to prove that there was something else going on, and so far, there has been NO evidence to prove otherwise. (InfoWars is NOT evidence, it's speculation at best.)

what do NYC firefighters have to say about WTC Collapse? Runtime: 29 seconds
            Conjecture. Are those firefighters structural engineers? Probably not, just like you aren't. People say things in hyperbole ALL THE TIME. I could tell you that the trucks rolling by my house in the morning "sounds like a herd of elephants," but I know it probably wasn't a roving pack of pachyderms. Firefighters may know about fighting fires, and I'm not saying that they're bad people, I'm just saying that they don't have all the answers.

Pictured: bin laden Double and Usama bin Laden
            Uh, yeah? Okay. Relevance? Oh wait, you're a CT, you don't need relevance.

BLAH BLAH BLAH Northwoods BLAH BLAH...
            Hey, we've all SEEN THIS BEFORE. We need PROOF, and until you show me PROOF of ANYTHING, I'll continue to believe you're a paranoid doofus, because I have PROOF OF IT.
            Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

please rewrite forum rules conc, to allow editing of toneposts

rewrite everything to include facts about how the WTC was a terrorist plot
              NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

i think what youre missing here, vatican assassin, is that we DONT want to have a discussion with this guy. we want to tell him to shut up and go away. he isnt martin luther king. he is a dumbass. you can criticize my etiquette, but the truth of the matter is you marched into this thread and categorized practically everyone that told tone to shut up as a neocon and were extremely condescending yourself.

we arent in english class or at the dinner table, and the vast majority of the people on these forums can understand a sentence that has a curse word in the middle of it. if you dont like curse words, fine, say "i dont like curse words" but to try to tell me that it eliminates the meaning of my words is ludicrous. interestingly enough, kolar cursed twice in his post but you didnt bitch him out for that.

in conclusion, if you want to be a part of discussions on this forum, you have to realize that the way a lot of us act is based on years of experience. when nutbags come and start posting baseless stuff on here, they NEVER NEVER want to have a real discussion. people point out what they disagree with, and they post more meaningless internet links as proof. why bother?
                5:gen> man
                5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

I just want to get this straight... If the pope is the supreme leader of the world or what have you, how do you compensate for the fact that there are a helluva lot of religions that don't give two squirts of shit about him (Christianity isn't even the largest religion, not to mention Catholicism being only a portion of that)?

Or the fact that Kennedy was one of the few Catholics to be president that I can recall in recent memory? Please correct that if I'm wrong.

Call me crazy, but I'm pretty sure we, as a country founded by many people wishing to spite the Roman Catholic churuch, woudln't really be incahoots with this crazy Roman Catholic/Jesuit conspiracy.
                  Reclusion
                  "That's what's so illogical about being a smurf. I mean, what's the point in living if you don't have a dick?"

Comment

Originally posted by Vatican Assassin
                    Again, whoever started this thread was showing a secret ritual involving Ancient Babylonian traditions. Babylon is the evil empire Jesus continually spoke of when describing his current oppressors, the Romans. He did this to show the correlation between the two cultures and the continous oppression throughout time. Staying on topic, it should be mildy interesting to see that if someone tells his citizens that he is Christian, and is caught worshipping its opposite idol, it should warrant discussion. And can we try to keep it to just that, a discussion? We don;t need to label each other as unconvincablt fuckers in order to do that, right? And who is bringing up the end of the world or rounding up people for slaughter except you? Using that logic, whenever someone brings up an alternative "extreme" factoid you can just refute it with "well i don't think they are trying to kill us all!" and though you may be right, you haven't really addressed the original idea. And please, don't offer an online encyclopedia as a source, I saw the anti-loose change video and even he pointed out that it is written anonymously. The thing I didn't like about the video was his abrascive attitude, every comment he made was rude and inflamatory. He could have convinced me much better if he didn't act so childish and antagonistic. As for his own sources, he tended to attribute facts to the 9-11 Warren Commission often, which is sort of like verifying someone's innocence by asking his mother. And finally, please stop referring to people as stupid retarded fucking idiots over and over again throughout every post. If you really want to get people to see your side of the coin, calling them names isn't going to help. If you want to have an actual discussion with someone without letting hate dictate your stance.
                    The only reason I quoted wikipedia is because the original poster put it in their post.

Furthermore, no I do not subscribe to that thought process of: everything is true unless proven otherwise. Stop with this you're no more right than I am argument. It only works on opinions, and saying that their activities are frightening maybe true, but apocolyptic?

But all of that is beside the point I was making anyways. The president, and all of the men described in this thread are American citizens, thus they have all the rights to privacy that we as Americans are entitled to. That means that if they want to practice faux-Mass killings to a giant wooden owl, they are in fact free to do such an activity in privacy. Apparently Alex Jones (who was at the forefront of the whole no wire tapping argument) doesnt see the hypocrisy in sneaking up on people and spying on them.

That's the point I was making.
                    Originally posted by Tone
                    Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Originally posted by Facetious
                      but the truth of the matter is you marched into this thread and categorized practically everyone that told tone to shut up as a neocon and were extremely condescending yourself.

if you dont like curse words, fine, say "i dont like curse words" but to try to tell me that it eliminates the meaning of my words is ludicrous.

in conclusion, if you want to be a part of discussions on this forum, you have to realize that the way a lot of us act is based on years of experience.
                      Ok, maybe he is a nutbag. All I saw was someone say something and then a bunch of people reply very negatively, and my main point was that you don't hav to be angry with people who have different views. Obviously I didn't know you had a history with him, as I just started attending forums. But I wouldn't call it marching in, thats unfair, I just saw something interesting and started talking. Btw, if you agree with contemporary Republican polticians, you are a neo-con follower. Its not necessarily a condescending remark. But my main point really wasn't aimed at saying which political stance was good or bad, just on the tone of the argument that some people made against this whole thread in the first place.

Secondly, I never said saying fucking before words eliminates meaning, that WOULD be ludicrouse. I just said it doesn't add to it, heighten it I think I said.

My years of experience obviously don't involve forums too much, and from the few threads I've read I have seen the word fucking used in half the posts. Those half come off to me as being from angry people, its just what it looks like. I have a few friends who use the word to describe about everything, I'm fuckin going to the fuckin store to get a can of fuckin soup. And i tell them when they keep using such a word to desctrbe things it makes them seem ignorant. But your most recent post was much easier for me to digest, as you didn't say it once, so I appreciate your adapting to my tastes. I know this last sentence will sound ludicrous on a TW forum, but if you look at the Screw Loose Change video for a few minutes again, you'll notcice the over-all tone of the person's message is extremely negative. Every comment is sarcastic, derogatory, and I think he could have made his point even more effectively if he had just countered each argument constructively. Just by saying what he means, citing facts and sources, without always making each argument a personal attack on his adversary. The title explains it all, he calls it Screw Loose Change, I would say something like Problematic Loose Change would be more convincing. Not as flashy I admit, but at least it makes the dialogue possible between the two.

Swearing in general doesn't matter much to me, Kolar swore twice but each incase involved a noun, asshole and bullshit. If he had used the word fucking as an unnecessary adjective to decribe these things, I probaly would have noticed. It seems like a stupid difference, but when people always use fucking its like when a ditsy girl keeps saying the word like or when george bush keeps saying um. Its redundant, unnecessary, and has absolutely no meaning. I'm sorry I went on so long I just wanted to hopefully tell you what I mean.

So I'm going to continue to be a part of these discussions and show how years of Forum Experience have not made better arguers of most, but just sloppy writers.

Comment

Originally posted by Reclusion
                        I just want to get this straight... If the pope is the supreme leader of the world or what have you, how do you compensate for the fact that there are a helluva lot of religions that don't give two squirts of shit about him (Christianity isn't even the largest religion, not to mention Catholicism being only a portion of that)?

Or the fact that Kennedy was one of the few Catholics to be president that I can recall in recent memory? Please correct that if I'm wrong.

Call me crazy, but I'm pretty sure we, as a country founded by many people wishing to spite the Roman Catholic churuch, woudln't really be incahoots with this crazy Roman Catholic/Jesuit conspiracy.
                        I'll just give you a ballpark answer, the reason there are so many other religious beliefs still is that human spirit is more powerful than this black pope, so he isn't really the supreme leader, just of the major corporations and bankers and politicians. As for Kennedy, ya, you're right, he is the ONLY catholic president we've had. That's why some people think that the election against Nixon was rigged, to get a Catholic in power. But it's not every Catholic follows the orders of the Pope, some have a crisis of conscience and can't continue to order troops into Vietnam or let the Federal Reserve rob Americans. Joe Kennedy, JFK's father, is a huge player in this scandal, and if the whole Black Pope theory holds water, then he would have to know why his sons keep getting killed. He is obviously a curious fellow to put orders from the Vatican above the livelihood of his own family, they would have to be very powerful indeed. You aren't crazy, this country was founded by Protestants who fought a century to get away from the Imperial Rule of Europe. But unfortunately, the Jesuits are great infiltrators, they got in, fomented the Civil War, brought in tens of thousands of Irish and Italian Catholics, told them slavery was bad, and sent them into burn the Protestant South. Lincoln was killed, Andrew Jackson was put in his place, a cout' was completed. But I'm just a college grad doing research and stealing other people's opinions, which is what all history really is, opinions. Don't take it from me, read some of these more prominent figures interpretations of the political and economic spheres of influence:

Benjamin Disraeli, First British Prime Minister

1844 "The world is governed by very different personages from what is imagined by those who are not behind the scenes."

1876 "The governments of the present day have to deal not merely with other governments, with emperors, kings and ministers, but also with the secret societies which have everywhere their unscrupulous agents, and can at the last moment upset all the government's plans."

Woodrow Wilson, U.S. President

1913 "Since I have entered politics, I have chiefly had men's views confided to me privately. Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the field of commerce and manufacture are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it"

"I have unwillingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is concentratred in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the world...no longer a governemt of free opinion, no longer a government of conviction and vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of small groups of dominant men."

Henry Ford
                        "It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tommorow morning."

"The one aim of these financiers is world control by the creation of inextinguishable debts."

John F. Hylan, Mayor of New York 1918-1925
                        "The real menace of our republic is this invisible government which like a giant octopus sprawls its slimy length over the city, state and nation. Like the octopus of real life, it operated under cover of a self-created screen. At the head of this octopus are the Rockefeller Standard Oil interests and a small group of powerful banking houses generally referred to as international bankers. The little coterie of powerful international bankers virtually run the United States government for their own selfish purposes. They practically control both poltical parties."

Joe Kennedy, US Ambassador 1936
                        "Fifty men have run America, and that's a high figure."

Curtis Dall, FDR's son-in-law
                        "For a long time I felt that FDR had developed many thoughts and ideas that were his own to benefit this country, the United States. But he didn't. Most of his thoughts were carefully manufactured for him in advance by the Council on Foreign relations-One World Money Group. The United Nations is but a long range, international banking apparatus clearly set up for financial and economic profit by a small group of powerful One-World revolutionaries, hungry for power and profit. The One-World government leaders and their ever close bankers have now acquired full control of the money and credit machinery of the U.S. via the creation of the Federal Reserver Bank."

FDR 1933
                        "The real truth of the matter is, as you and I know, that a financial element in the large centers has owned the government ever since the days of Andrew Jackson."
                        (Andrew Jackson was President after Lincoln killed and Civil War over)

I'm typing all these and I suck at typing I hope you enjoyed them!
                        I have many more, too. Ooh, like these ones.

Felix Frankfurter, U.S. Supreme Court Justice 1952
                        "The real rulers in Washington are invisible, and excercise power from behind the scenes."

Barry Goldwater U.S. Senator 1964
                        "The trilateral Commission is intended to be the vehicle for multinational consolidation of the commercial and banking interests by seizing control of the political governemt of the United States....they will rule the future."

David Rockefeller, founder of Trilaeral Commission 1991
                        "We are grateful to the Washington Post, the New York Times, Time Magazine, and other great publications whose directors have attented our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develope our plan for the world if we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during those years. But the work is now much more sophisicated and prepared to march towards a world governent. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the nantional auto determination practiced in past centuries."

Ya, I don't get out much. Where were we?

Henry Kissinger, Big Time Mother Fucker, 1991
                        Today, America will be outraged if UN troops entered Los Angeles to restore order. Tommorow, they will be grateful!

This would especially be true if they were told that there were an outside threat from beyond, whether real or promulgated that threatened our very existance. It is then that all peoples of the world will plead to deliver them from from this evil. The one thing man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinqueshed for the guarantee of their well-being granted to them by a World Government."

Strobe Talbott, U.S. Deputy secretary of State 1992
                        "In the next century, nations as we know it will be obsolete; all nations will recognize a single, global authority. National sovereignty wasn't such a great idea after all."

Comment

Originally posted by Squeezer
                          The only reason I quoted wikipedia is because the original poster put it in their post.

Furthermore, no I do not subscribe to that thought process of: everything is true unless proven otherwise. Stop with this you're no more right than I am argument. It only works on opinions, and saying that their activities are frightening maybe true, but apocolyptic?

But all of that is beside the point I was making anyways. The president, and all of the men described in this thread are American citizens, thus they have all the rights to privacy that we as Americans are entitled to. That means that if they want to practice faux-Mass killings to a giant wooden owl, they are in fact free to do such an activity in privacy. Apparently Alex Jones (who was at the forefront of the whole no wire tapping argument) doesnt see the hypocrisy in sneaking up on people and spying on them.

That's the point I was making.
                          Cool beans, you definately have a point. And I see what you guys mean about this guy who started this thread, he hasn't even bothered to read your posts he just keeps adding stuff. At least I read my reponses.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                            sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Originally posted by Vatican Assassin
                              So I'm going to continue to be a part of these discussions and show how years of Forum Experience have not made better arguers of most, but just sloppy writers.
                              to me, adding fucking unneccessarily to sentences is extremely satisfying, so i am going to continue to do it. sorry. if you think im dumber for that, go ahead. what i meant by "years of forum experience" was not "hey look at me, im better than you" but that when you have been on this forum for a long time you learn that literally 0% of the people that start conspiracy theory threads like this as their first thread on the forum actually want to start a reasonable debate. rather, they want attention. ill happily give them attention but im not going to bother pretending that their points make any sense. adding "fucking" to my posts to those people lets them know that i do not like either their online presence or their posts.

edit: i dont know where you got the idea that i am a republican, either, i most certainly am not one
                              5:gen> man
                              5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

facetious chum i must aver that i do not like your fucking online presence

love,
                                vykromond

ps: jk

Comment

Working...
                                X