Bush did mock human sacrafice ritual to Canaanite god Moloch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vatican Assassin
    I kinda agree Kolar, and I didn't start this post I just disliked the hatred that neo-con followers lash out with.

This post was funny, because it was so knee-jerk and incredibly and obviously wrong. Kind of like Conspiracy Theories themselves.

Conspiracy Theories = Disparate facts bent, shaded, and colored with paranoia.

In other words. People that are tying a story together in order to point direction to their own enemy, that they fear.

Period.

There is no "truth", no "revelation" behind what these people are doing. If truth was all they wanted, they'd find evidence. They'd stop coloring their arguments with personal agendas, and stop representing their arguments in a haphazard insulting, vitriolic manner.
    "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

....and the thread marches on.

FYI, ni**az

Comment

I haven't posted in here yet.

Fucking A.
        My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Working...
        X