• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alex Smith.. you know.. the juggler.

Comment

:confused: Are human fat?

Comment

I mean't Alex Jones :wub: I got em mixed up...my bad.

Anyways, straight from Wikipedia.

Originally posted by Da Pedia
        The primary activities taking place at the Grove are varied and expensive entertainments, such as an elaborate Grove Play (known as "High Jinks") and musical comedies ("Low Jinks") - where female roles are played by men in drag - produced by the members and associate members of the Club. Thus the majority of common facilities are entertainment venues, interspersed among the giant redwoods.
        Yeah, this really sounds like some end of the world kind of shit right here. It seems like a fucking summer camp for a bunch of wealthy and powerful elitists. So fucking what? Are they not entitled to their own privacy and vacation...well, according to the rest of the article, and the quote below, they are not.

Originally posted by wiki-wiki
        On July 15, 2000, Alex Jones and Mike Hanson infiltrated the Grove with two hidden video cameras and filmed the Cremation of Care ritual. In his documentary about the infiltration, Dark Secrets: Inside Bohemian Grove, Jones contends that a large group of members engage in an "ancient Canaanite, Luciferian, Babylon mystery religion ceremony" involving a 45-foot statue of an owl.

Jones had a fellow infiltrator, the author Jon Ronson, who documented the adventure in his book, Them: Adventures With Extremists. Ronson's interpretation of the ritual was more sanguine, claiming it was a startlingly immature and weird way for world leaders to behave on their summer vacation, but not evidence of covert Satanism
        This infuriates me beyond all fucking belief. So Alex (Smith) Jones, the same dude that's bitching about how our government is trying to take away our civil rights by spying on us decrees that it's okay for him and some fucking journalist to spy on a bunch of dudes getting their jollies out at rich kid summer camp? Is he really so retarded that he doesn't see the blatant hypocrisy in his own actions? I mean for a guy that holds our leaders in such high moral regard, you would think that he himself would behave in a manner accordingly, and certainly not stoop to the lows of the very men he criticizes. I can't believe you fucking idiots eat up this shit like it's a chocolate doughnut in Ethiopia. If you really believe that this is proof of our president and other leaders' faith in satanism, then you need to have your head checked.

And Alex Jones is a fucking idiot. If that whole Anti-Loose Change thing didn't convince you fuckers, then nothing will.
        Last edited by Squeezer; 08-31-2006, 06:00 AM. Reason: It's 3 AM and I can't spell or Grammarize
        Originally posted by Tone
        Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Originally posted by Facetious
          first of all, i dont hate everyone i disagree with, but this guy is a fucking retarded troll and i dont really see any reason to be polite to him. you may punctuate your sentences correctly but that doesnt mean youve said anything significant in this thread. i just hate extremist liberals making the rest of us liberals look crazy, if that bothers you, i apologize. continue letting the right wing control our country.

edit: i never said "second of all"
          second of all, i am cool
          I'm sorry does using punctuation mean I'm trying to appear intellectually elite? All I said, and I didn't even agree with the Bohemian Rhapsody, was that you don't have to call people names like fucking retarded troll in order to voice a different opinion. Not all arguments need to be reduced to Crossfire type name calling events. But I must say, I seriously doubt that moderate liberals would have any better a chance changing things if the extreme radicals would disappear. Certain people referred to Martin Luther King Jr. as an Extreme Radical, but I'd say he helped the democratic party more than John McCain or Leiberman or Kerry or any of the other so-called Liberals who get up on stage and say a lot of great stuff, and then leave and do nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Vykromond
            OH NO GUYS I HEARD ONCE GEORGE BUSH ACTED IN A PLAY ITS CALLED 'HAMLET' AND IN IT HE TOTALLY KILLS A DUDE ISN'T THAT JUST FUCKING CRAZY JUST GOES TO SHOW THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS REALLY HAVE IT IN FOR THE HUMAN RACE OH GOD OH GODDDDD
            Killing someone in a play and sacrificing someone in a ritual don't really seem to equate to me. And if the self-promoted Born Again Protestant president of your country enjoys sacrificing people in private I think its at least worth a little discussion, or something you may want to care about.

Comment

Originally posted by Squeezer
              As opposed to you? Alex Smith? Yes, I will trust these "well informed" sources. I doubt anyone like Alex Smith could have a liberal agenda, or could ever want attention. Surely not in this country famous for giving people our 15 minutes of fame. Besides that, why the fuck does it matter if our leaders are staging mock mass killings. I mean I'll be the first person to admit there's troubles in our current politics, but I believe we are far away from Mr. Bush and his cronies rounding people up for the slaughter.

Seriously man, catch back up to reality.
              Dismissing someone who speaks up because they are only after fame is rather hasty. Don't trust Alex Jones any more than you trust CNN, listen to them and make your own opinions. And please, please, don;t claim to know reality. All you know is YOUR reality, everyone has his own version of it, don;t be condescending and tell peopel to "catch up" to yours. Just give an opinion and if people like it they will join you. No need to be rude.

Comment

Originally posted by Squeezer
                I mean't Alex Jones :wub: I got em mixed up...my bad.

Anyways, straight from Wikipedia.

Yeah, this really sounds like some end of the world kind of shit right here. It seems like a fucking summer camp for a bunch of wealthy and powerful elitists. So fucking what? Are they not entitled to their own privacy and vacation...well, according to the rest of the article, and the quote below, they are not.

This infuriates me beyond all fucking belief. So Alex (Smith) Jones, the same dude that's bitching about how our government is trying to take away our civil rights by spying on us decrees that it's okay for him and some fucking journalist to spy on a bunch of dudes getting their jollies out at rich kid summer camp? Is he really so retarded that he doesn't see the blatant hypocrisy in his own actions? I mean for a guy that holds our leaders in such high moral regard, you would think that he himself would behave in a manner accordingly, and certainly not stoop to the lows of the very men he criticizes. I can't believe you fucking idiots eat up this shit like it's a chocolate doughnut in Ethiopia. If you really believe that this is proof of our president and other leaders' faith in satanism, then you need to have your head checked.

And Alex Jones is a fucking idiot. If that whole Anti-Loose Change thing didn't convince you fuckers, then nothing will.
                Again, whoever started this thread was showing a secret ritual involving Ancient Babylonian traditions. Babylon is the evil empire Jesus continually spoke of when describing his current oppressors, the Romans. He did this to show the correlation between the two cultures and the continous oppression throughout time. Staying on topic, it should be mildy interesting to see that if someone tells his citizens that he is Christian, and is caught worshipping its opposite idol, it should warrant discussion. And can we try to keep it to just that, a discussion? We don;t need to label each other as unconvincablt fuckers in order to do that, right? And who is bringing up the end of the world or rounding up people for slaughter except you? Using that logic, whenever someone brings up an alternative "extreme" factoid you can just refute it with "well i don't think they are trying to kill us all!" and though you may be right, you haven't really addressed the original idea. And please, don't offer an online encyclopedia as a source, I saw the anti-loose change video and even he pointed out that it is written anonymously. The thing I didn't like about the video was his abrascive attitude, every comment he made was rude and inflamatory. He could have convinced me much better if he didn't act so childish and antagonistic. As for his own sources, he tended to attribute facts to the 9-11 Warren Commission often, which is sort of like verifying someone's innocence by asking his mother. And finally, please stop referring to people as stupid retarded fucking idiots over and over again throughout every post. If you really want to get people to see your side of the coin, calling them names isn't going to help. If you want to have an actual discussion with someone without letting hate dictate your stance.

Comment

All of that is on the edge though Vat, you do understand that all of this crap is not normal and would never be taken as real but the public at large or by anyone without some kind of agenda or credibility. Most people out grow the "magick" phase and see it for what it is, bullshit. Why try to paint these neocons as devil worshipping assholes when half the real shit they do is 10 times worse?

Comment

Typing a big post only increases this fag's e-penis. He deserves nothing of the sort but a fucking ban or a fucking closed topic.
                    Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                    sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Originally posted by Vatican Assassin
                      Killing someone in a play and sacrificing someone in a ritual don't really seem to equate to me. And if the self-promoted Born Again Protestant president of your country enjoys sacrificing people in private I think its at least worth a little discussion, or something you may want to care about.
                      Psssst. Hey there. Remember the part where it's not an actual person? That makes it fake, which totally makes it NOT REAL.
                      Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

Originally posted by Kolar
                        All of that is on the edge though Vat, you do understand that all of this crap is not normal and would never be taken as real but the public at large or by anyone without some kind of agenda or credibility. Most people out grow the "magick" phase and see it for what it is, bullshit. Why try to paint these neocons as devil worshipping assholes when half the real shit they do is 10 times worse?
                        I kinda agree Kolar, and I didn't start this post I just disliked the hatred that neo-con followers lash out with.

Comment

Originally posted by ConcreteSchlyrd
                          Psssst. Hey there. Remember the part where it's not an actual person? That makes it fake, which totally makes it NOT REAL.
                          Ya, I know, and I don't think they kill real people in Hamlet plays either, I wasn't trying to suggest that a "mock-sacrifice" is in some way "non-mock".

Comment

Originally posted by DoTheFandango
                            Typing a big post only increases this fag's e-penis. He deserves nothing of the sort but a fucking ban or a fucking closed topic.
                            I assume you're talking about the big red letter and 20x quoted post, but I guess I'm going top have to reiterate myself here. Try stating a thought without using the adjective "fucking" for every noun, it doesn't heighten your argument, it just makes you look angry and without the power of speech; and I doubt you are either.

Comment

Originally posted by Vatican Assassin
                              Ya, I know, and I don't think they kill real people in Hamlet plays either, I wasn't trying to suggest that a "mock-sacrifice" is in some way "non-mock".
                              Then what are you suggesting exactly?
                              Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

Originally posted by ConcreteSchlyrd
                                Then what are you suggesting exactly?
                                I was suggesting that Vykromond's joke about someone killing somone in a play and a mock-sacrifice aren't comparable. I don't think the events at Bohemian Grove are analogous to a play. In my opinion, there is more to a mock sacrifice then just theatrical art. It is a ritual that people in power have been performing for millenia, and its spirit is evilly intended.

Comment

Working...
                                X