Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HeavenSent
    LOL ...safely elucidate? LOL
    What are you afraid of?... that the 'Illuminati' will come after you?

It's like I've said in another thread.... that the GOP and the Dems are playing for the same team which plays both sides against each other.

The leader is none other than The Black Pope and their goal is to bring the world under one authority... and they will succeed for a short period of time.

This war on terror is going to reach a whole new level around the time of the next presidential election; between 2008 & 2009. The Bible calls it the war of Hamon-gog. The people of the world will call it Armageddon, but it's not THE Armageddon. It's a false Armageddon to introduce the false Christ. 2012 is when the real Armageddon takes place.

Edit:> Vatican Assassins
    I think this guy is serious...

I'm amazed.
    Reclusion
    "That's what's so illogical about being a smurf. I mean, what's the point in living if you don't have a dick?"

Comment

Hey Tone.
      Originally posted by Jeenyuss
      sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Originally posted by Facetious
        first of all, who the fuck cares about doing a mock human sacrifice? second of all, this guy calling hannity is such a joke that hannity actually allows him on the show, that says something about what a nutcase he is. hannity doesnt allow people he disagrees with on the show unless he can make a fool out of them. alright, alright, some christians wouldnt approve of what bush is doing but theyre never going to believe it anyway. all that guy, and you, for that matter are doing is giving liberals a bad name. bring up a real fucking issue.
        Try to say a sentence without using the word fuck. You could have made your point just as easily without it. You don't have to hate everyone you disagree with.

Comment

Originally posted by Vatican Assassin
          Try to say a sentence without using the word fuck. You could have made your point just as easily without it. You don't have to hate everyone you disagree with.
          Personally, I think it gives him his charm. And besides, he's fucking right. People like Tone really bring out the tourette's in you. Stupid/ignorant/stubborn people make me want to seriously take out a brick wall.
          NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by Ice-Demon
            This is a load of BS; In your own vidoes you don't even lay out solid evidence. It's like a man crying a fire will break out in 2 years in a specific location. I'd head the UFO bs, the mothman phenomen, you name it; both of which have a higher credibility rating that what you are presenting. Post those pictures of bush in this so called ceremony; If I just see a blurr of pixles, that could be anyone, the equivilant of saying that cloud is the sky is shaped like an airplane.

are you a follower this John as depicted in the video? Have you resorted to trolling from forum to forum to spread your 'word'?
            Are you republican? Did you bother to research the phots yourself or check to see the guest list of the Bohemian Grove Events to see if it is correct? Or did you just decide it was "total bs" and then bring up UFO's? Since when was voicing your opinions in internet forums something someone "resorts" to?

Comment

Bin Laden has just Married Saddam Hussein, George W. Bush as Minister after getting his certificate over the internet. Discuss.
              DELETED

Comment

Originally posted by Dameon Angell
                Bin Laden has just Married Saddam Hussein, George W. Bush as Minister after getting his certificate over the internet. Discuss.
                Your jokes are tiring. Fine, continue to rely on your elected officials and journalists for information.

Comment

Your jokes are tiring. Fine, continue to rely on your elected officials and journalists for information.
                  Elected Officials and Journalists were present for the wedding.
                  DELETED

Comment

Booooooooooring.

Comment

first of all, i dont hate everyone i disagree with, but this guy is a fucking retarded troll and i dont really see any reason to be polite to him. you may punctuate your sentences correctly but that doesnt mean youve said anything significant in this thread. i just hate extremist liberals making the rest of us liberals look crazy, if that bothers you, i apologize. continue letting the right wing control our country.

edit: i never said "second of all"
                      second of all, i am cool
                      5:gen> man
                      5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

i repeat facetious's quote 20 times because it's true x 20

first of all, who the fuck cares about doing a mock human sacrifice?

OH NO GUYS I HEARD ONCE GEORGE BUSH ACTED IN A PLAY ITS CALLED 'HAMLET' AND IN IT HE TOTALLY KILLS A DUDE ISN'T THAT JUST FUCKING CRAZY JUST GOES TO SHOW THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS REALLY HAVE IT IN FOR THE HUMAN RACE OH GOD OH GODDDDD
                        Originally posted by Ward
                        OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

I'm not sure, but I think that Hamlet shit proves 9/11 was a coverup.
                          "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

News Flash: Dan Brown Is In On The Conspiracy, Too!
                            Reclusion
                            "That's what's so illogical about being a smurf. I mean, what's the point in living if you don't have a dick?"

Comment

As opposed to you? Alex Smith? Yes, I will trust these "well informed" sources. I doubt anyone like Alex Smith could have a liberal agenda, or could ever want attention. Surely not in this country famous for giving people our 15 minutes of fame. Besides that, why the fuck does it matter if our leaders are staging mock mass killings. I mean I'll be the first person to admit there's troubles in our current politics, but I believe we are far away from Mr. Bush and his cronies rounding people up for the slaughter.

Seriously man, catch back up to reality.
                              Originally posted by Tone
                              Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

alex smith the qb for the 49ers?
                                5:gen> man
                                5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Working...
                                X