Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jegshemash
    Originally posted by Facetious
    edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

i finally got round to seeing it today

i liked it, though i knew what to expect as i've seen alot off his stuff over the years
      In my world,
      I am King

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Galleleo View Post
        It puts Americans is a rather bad perspective, because the people he interviewed didn't know he was a comedian and thought he was really that Borat guy. And some of the reactions aren't all that great.
        you are still the funniest guy in trench wars. Every time you post it makes me laugh. Keep it up.
        http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Anything to please you beez.
          Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

the movie is banned in russia
            Originally posted by Tyson
            There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
            Originally posted by HeavenSent
            Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
            Originally posted by Izor
            Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

that scene where he fought his friend naked left me laughing for about 5 minutes. christ, maybe i'm in a strange mood. i loved it. i love most of his stuff but i liked this especially. i would not mind seeing it a second time. it helped that i stuck away from youtube, this thread, and previews though.
              Originally posted by turmio
              jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
              Originally posted by grand
              I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

i still suffer from "balls on face" horror flash backs
                In my world,
                I am King

sigpic

Comment

i saw the whole thing online

glad i didnt pay for it

only funny line was when the "retard escaped"
                  PURE HATRED> i cannot dodge your bombs AND my teammates
                  pv=nrt> YOU ARE MINE PRINCESS iNgeNfyRe
                  hogo> iNgeNfyRe Just got HoE'D
                  Dark Moogoo> psst, bring the cookies and cream

Comment

One word:

Vulgar.

Comment

I don't see how he wasn't arrested and charged with a sex crime for the scene in the hotel, with the mortgage brokers. Hilarious movie, though.

Comment

Just spotted this on a news site. Apparently satire is still a little too much for people to understand.
                        Originally posted by Vatican Assassin
                        i just wish it was longer
                        Originally posted by Cops
                        it could have happened in the middle of a park at 2'oclock in the afternoon while your parents were at work and I followed you around all afternoon.

Comment

I think they get it, just that they didn't write it's a fictional alter ego.
                          Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                          sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

I saw it on Saturday and while it had it's moments, I think Jackass 2 is overall a funnier movie.
                            My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Working...
                            X