All Your Movie Reviews

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spaceballs

A must see! IMO a great comdey but probably not in the views of others, I dont see how u can all take the opinions of others to decide whether to watch a movie when other people think differently.

Comment

Re: Spiderman

Originally posted by Emplate
      And also, MJ and Peter didn't know each other since little kids. And it wasn't some spider exhibition where spider bit Peter, it was an science exhibition (or whatever you call it).
      Yah, well I think it's safe to say that was a science exhibition
      But not like in the comic where the spider got hit by the beam from the neogenic recombinator (or something )
      I guess they had to change a few things to make the story a bit more credible, no major plot changes though, so it didn't bother me.
      There's no place like 127.0.0.1

Comment

Just like how Batgirl was the commissioner's daughter, not Alfred's niece, or how The Lost World didn't originally include a T-Rex going Godzilla in the city or how that dude wasn't supposed to get killed until the Two Towers, or how Matt Damon didn't land near the ruins of the Statue of Liberty. And I'm pretty sure the Bible didn't say anything about Moses having the same voice as Iceman from Top Gun, but hey, that was a cartoon and anything can happen there, right?

Movies based on pre-existing works, whether they are novels, comic books or other movies, are retellings of old stories. Things are bound to change just as you would tell a story to someone else that sounded different from the one that you heard.

Comment

Just like that story of how TK gets all the ladies... that's just a story folks! Highly distorted!

-Epi
          Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
          www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
          www.animeslice.com

Comment

Clockstoppers

Although I never actually saw this movie judging from the trailer they stole the plot directly from an episode of ducktales!!!

In that episode Gyro makes a watch that slows down time to a stop except to the people with the watch. Then the Begal boys steal it and steal all of Scrooge's money...

Anyway they stole the plot from Ducktales.. how sad :P

-Epi
            Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
            www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
            www.animeslice.com

Comment

Went to see reign of fire, and i have to say its the best dragon action movie in the genre.
              also saw road to perdition, i hate long boring drama's and this one wasn't too long or boring. Some good scenes, some violence, too much father son relationship stuff. but a good movie for those who like drama.

Comment

Whos been to see Minority Report, is it any good?
                EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
                cool koen> :)
                PRiMORDiAL> pfft
                cool koen> not because of a bug
                EvoLd> Lol
                Treachery> meh
                EvoLd> why then?
                PubAceR> women in power dont last
                EvoLd> LOl
                toaster oven reviews

Comment

theres a whole thread on that subject if you'd care to look around.

Comment

Pi

great movie.. math is fun!

Comment

Waking Life

for the philosopher in you, great movie! thnx Linklater!

Comment

Dirty Work

Definately the funniest movie ever made by man. Norm MacDonald is hilarious...

"You know what hurts the most is the lack of respect; well, except for the other thing. But, the lack of respect hurts the second most!"

Comment

Clockwork Orange

if you haven't seen this one yet, RENT IT TODAY!

some of the best dialogue I've ever heard in a movie

"No time for the old in-out, love. I've just come to read the meter."

"Oh bliss! Bliss and heaven! Oh, it was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh. It was like a bird of rarest-spun heaven metal or like silvery wine flowing in a spaceship, gravity all nonsense now. As I slooshied, I knew such lovely pictures!"

Comment

Re: Requiem For A Dream

Originally posted by 2dragons
                            Older movie, I'd like to see more older movie ratings as I'm always looking for a good movie to watch.

This movie is great. Also gives some good advice to anyone thinking about doing some things. Not rated for viewing if you shouldn't be watching anything concerning: sex/drugs
                            great choice 2d, although I would add that this movie is not for the feint-hearted, I myself, had to turn off the movie about 3 times because I just couldn't take it anymore. it will definately get your blood pumping.

i wont tell anything about the movie except that I would compare it to having a dentist noisily drill in your tooth slowly while getting closer and closer to the nerve. oh yeah, without having your mouth frozen with anesthesia.

Comment

Re: Minority Report

Originally posted by IlyaG
                              One of the best mystery movies I've ever seen. It's directed by Spielberg, which shows... it's clear that every single one of his shots took time to plan out. The 10 minute action scene near the beginning of the movie is absolutely spectacular.

This is the best movie I've seen so far this year. Great acting, great director, great special effects, great action scenes, and, most importantly, great story. It's definitely a thinking person's action thriller.

Go see it!

Minority report is a good science fiction movie, but by NO MEANS a good mystery thriller. Its a simple whodunnit story and you know who did it from the VERY BEGINNING. Anyone with half a brain can figure that out.....
                              Corn + Tomatoes = <3

Comment

Road To Perdition

I want to see it, but either I'm just lazy or have no friends to go watch it with =/

Looks like a great movie...
                                When Is 1337 Bad? When It's Your Ping! :D
                                -John

Comment

Working...
                                X