No announcement yet.

Battlestar Galactica

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can finally read this thread. I just spent 2 days going through all of season 3 and just watched the season 4 opening.

I'm in some kind of BSG shock.
    Ferengi Rule of Acquisition #98: Every man has his price.

Comment

• Starbuck .. oh Starbuck. Why art thou a Cylon, Starbuck?
      DELETED

Comment

• If they explain Starbuck returning as divine intervention (thus not explaining it) I'm going to be really pissed off. The battle sequence was amazing and the 'day dream/nightmare' scene where Tigh shoots Adama was very cool.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kolar View Post
          If they explain Starbuck returning as divine intervention (thus not explaining it) I'm going to be really pissed off. The battle sequence was amazing and the 'day dream/nightmare' scene where Tigh shoots Adama was very cool.
          For some reason, I can't see Tigh going through with any Cylon directives.

Comment

• Tigh is and always has been one of the most hardcore characters on the show.

I had missed most of the last half of season three, but caught up on Friday night with Baltar's trial all the way up to the first episode of the last season.

What's up with Jesus Baltar? And Starbuck? I used to really like her, then for awhile I didn't, and now I don't know what to think about her.

Also, more scenes with the black chick and asian chick are always a plus~
            My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

• I hope you mean Dualla as the black chick, and not Tori. As Dualla is amazing and Tori is pretty plain.

First off, I love Jesus Baltar. He's still the same old Baltar! When the chick asked him if he 'felt god's presence' while she's getting naked, and he just goes 'oh yeah yeah yeah' hahaha, i loved it. The battle was good, but short. The dream tigh sequence was AWESOME. you can see almost everybody going OMG, and Helo running to tackle Tigh. Epic. Starbuck is way out there now, It'll be interesting to see where they go with her. I also wonder what the government job Apollo plans to take is. I'd like to see more Racetrack, she's pretty damn cute too.

I loved the opening, it asked me questions than it got answers, which is what i expected to build for the season. Starbuck is the source of most of those now, as she's full on nuts.
              The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
              All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nickname View Post
                The dream tigh sequence was AWESOME. you can see almost everybody going OMG,
                My jaw dropped. It was something that would totally happen on the show, but I was glad to see Tigh didn't actually do it.

And Baltar is awesome, haha.

Originally posted by Liquid Blue
                Tigh is and always has been one of the most hardcore characters on the show.
                He killed his own wife. God, I love Tigh. I almost want him to fail. Almost.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nickname View Post
                  I hope you mean Dualla as the black chick, and not Tori. As Dualla is amazing and Tori is pretty plain.

First off, I love Jesus Baltar. He's still the same old Baltar! When the chick asked him if he 'felt god's presence' while she's getting naked, and he just goes 'oh yeah yeah yeah' hahaha, i loved it. The battle was good, but short. The dream tigh sequence was AWESOME. you can see almost everybody going OMG, and Helo running to tackle Tigh. Epic. Starbuck is way out there now, It'll be interesting to see where they go with her. I also wonder what the government job Apollo plans to take is. I'd like to see more Racetrack, she's pretty damn cute too.

I loved the opening, it asked me questions than it got answers, which is what i expected to build for the season. Starbuck is the source of most of those now, as she's full on nuts.
                  Isn't Tori the indian chick? I'm talking about the black chick that Lee was fucking for awhile.

And yea I lol'ed at the moment with Baltar when the chick was getting undressed, it was comedy gold. I don't know how they do it but they make him such a believable weasel, and then he gets all self-sacrificing. Sometimes this show is great.
                  My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

• Jesus Baltar is awesome. Seeing him go back to his old ways made me smile.

And yeah, I'd bang Tori

And when Saul shot Adama, I was like "No fraking way!" That was nuts.
                    DELETED

Comment

• Originally posted by Dameon Angell View Post
                      Jesus Baltar is awesome. Seeing him go back to his old ways made me smile.

And yeah, I'd bang Tori

And when Saul shot Adama, I was like "No fraking way!" That was nuts.
                      Oh, shit, I might have to order that shirt.

Comment

• Here's a link to buy it.

http://www.enclothe.com/shop/pc/view...&idproduct=290
                        DELETED

Comment

• I was pretty happy with the start of the season. While the dream sequence with Tigh was neat, I thought the end of the episode will affect the show more. Not only the smirk on Starbuck's face, but the calmness and almost acceptance by the president of having a gun pointed at her. Rather excited to see the end of that confrontation.
                          The song doesn't make your hands clap,
                          The hand claps make the song

Comment

• I actually yelled when Tigh fired the shot. I was watching it on TV live. Very nice, very nice episode indeed. The fight was good, finally we see some civs actually get hit.
                            thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

• Tori is the Indian, Dualla is the black chick. Dualla is also the hottest black chick I have ever seen.

The baltar shirt is awesome. The best moment of the whole thing though was when he was on his knees and the chick thought he was praying, all the while talking to six. it's gold jerry, GOLD!
                              The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                              All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

• Drew, fill me in on this BattleStar Gallactica thing, everything on TV is kinda boring right now(of course that disclude Friends reruns, but never mind that), need something new to entertain me. What's BattleStar Antartica like?? Is it like Star Wars?

Comment

Working...
                                X