Battlestar Galactica

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fidel Castro View Post
    I'm sticking with Baltar as the 5th cylon for the whole projecting thing. Tigh does it, Six does it, Baltar does it.
    Adama also did it. And Roslin had visions on snakes on her podium and other things. I think all the major characters have sort of dealt with alternate realities/beings.

I think you're right Nick too many questions each week with nothing explained. Starbuck's destiny, the tie in between the final five and the final five priest of the Colonial religion, the nature of the final five... I don't know how RDM is going to give closure to so much.
    Last edited by Kolar; 06-03-2008, 12:05 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sufficient View Post
      I don't get why Adama didn't wreck the shit outta Tigh. And wtf about him stepping down. These two things don't fit with his character imo ... especially Tigh moving up instead of being severely punished. WTF?!
      You gotta remember how far back they go together. Tigh is Adama's biggest and closest homeboy left. He's let a ton of people frak up around him with only half the penalty for it he shoulda given, if it were different circumstances.

Adama will be back before the curtain falls on this play.
      DELETED

Comment

• Originally posted by Kolar View Post
        Adama also did it. And Roslin had visions on snakes on her podium and other things. I think all the major characters have sort of dealt with alternate realities/beings.
        Yes but those can be explained. Lee (assuming you are talking about Lee because I don't remember the Admiral doing it) was hallucinating because of lack of oxygen after crashing the Blackbird and having a hole in his space suit, Roslin was on Kamala.

Lee was also having flashbacks when he was screwing the whore in the Black Market episode, but he was not projecting his ex gf, just having flashbacks. Admiral Adama had a few flashbacks as well, but they were just flashbacks.
        While I'm sippin herbal teas verbal bees plant fertile seeds
        Bitches leave with broke backs, swollen palms and purple knees

Comment

• Adama was with his wife like how Baltar goes back to his house on Caprica. He was also carrying things back between the two realities, he was holding a ball on Caprica and it came back to Galactica holding an invisible ball. Probably not worth mentioning anyways, it can't be Adama.

3x15
          http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Day_i...r_Galactica%29

Edit: Black Market has to be the worst episode. I just had to say that.

Edit2: The Leoben that Starbuck talked too in her Viper said he wasn't Leoben and never claimed to be. I think that might strengthen the case that the "Angels" if you want to call them that are not specific to one person. Virtual 6 and Virtual Baltar can go between Caprica 6 and Baltar at least, I don't think it makes them special it just heightens the fact that their universe is not limited to the physical. Or that 'Leoben' was something else. Fuck you Ronald D. Moore.
          Last edited by Kolar; 06-03-2008, 01:39 PM.

Comment

• lawyer dude's ghostcat should have been the last cylon.

Comment

Adama was with his wife like how Baltar goes back to his house on Caprica. He was also carrying things back between the two realities, he was holding a ball on Caprica and it came back to Galactica holding an invisible ball. Probably not worth mentioning anyways, it can't be Adama.

3x15
              http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Day_i...r_Galactica%29

Edit: Black Market has to be the worst episode. I just had to say that.

Edit2: The Leoben that Starbuck talked too in her Viper said he wasn't Leoben and never claimed to be. I think that might strengthen the case that the "Angels" if you want to call them that are not specific to one person. Virtual 6 and Virtual Baltar can go between Caprica 6 and Baltar at least, I don't think it makes them special it just heightens the fact that their universe is not limited to the physical. Or that 'Leoben' was something else. Fuck you Ronald D. Moore.
              Yea black market is pretty bad, and I didn't remember much about the episode you mentioned because Season 3 was so crappy I couldn't even stand to watch the dvds. <_<

We need more episodes revolving around Dee's sexy ass.

Comment

• I wasn't a huge fan of Romo going crazy, I really liked Romo. This week's episode looks awesome. Can't wait.
                The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

• Next week's episode is the last one before 2009?!?! Urge to kill rising...

Comment

• Well hopefully it will be good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eric is God View Post
                      Next week's episode is the last one before 2009?!?! Urge to kill rising...
                      I thought they were going right through the entire season?? Next-Episode says Fri Jun 13, 2008: Revelations, The Hub is (was?) tonight. TV.com says the same.

Comment

I thought they were going right through the entire season?? Next-Episode says Fri Jun 13, 2008: Revelations, The Hub is (was?) tonight. TV.com says the same.
                        After tonight's episode they showed the trailer for June 13th's episode and it said "The Last Episode Before 2009".

Comment

• Never mind looks like the June 13th episode might be the mid-season break. Fucking ridiculous. If this show didn't have a cult following it surely would have been fox'd long ago and forgotten. The second half is probably already produced. I don't buy the strike excuse. I hope SkyOne doesn't play games like this so we can get some closure to the series without waiting another full year.

Comment

• How the hell am I going to last 6 months?! I think I'll write my own script and organize a bunch of monkeys to act it out. I don't see how that could possibly fail.

Comment

• They weren't going to have a midseason break this year, but the wga strike kind of forced their hand.

I believe they just now got done filming the series finale, or are just now starting it.

There are going to be webisodes released during the break.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fidel Castro View Post
                                There are going to be webisodes released during the break.
                                Which will cause another strike :angry:.

Comment

Working...
                                X