No announcement yet.

Battlestar Galactica

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i liked tonights episode, i loved the joke at the end. they queued the music and all LOL
    1. You're reading my comment
    2. Now you're saying/thinking thats a stupid fact.
    4. You didnt notice that i skipped 3.
    5. You're checking it now.
    6. You're smiling.
    7. You're still reading my comment.
    8. You know all you have read is true.
    10. You didn't notice that i skipped 9.
    11. You're checking it now.
    12. You didn't notice there are only 10 facts

Comment

• Originally posted by Kolar View Post
      Which will cause another strike :angry:.
      lol

Not as long as they actually pay the writers for it.

In the meantime, watch this:
      http://video.scifi.com/player/?id=255030

High comedy featuring Lucy and the BSG staff.
      While I'm sippin herbal teas verbal bees plant fertile seeds
      Bitches leave with broke backs, swollen palms and purple knees

Comment

• 2009? FUCK THAT SHIT.

I loved Baltar's admitance of guilt, that really did it for me. I also lvoed the joke on Roslin saying that she was the final one, and then a pause, and then a laugh. IT weakens my case that she's the final cylon, but D'anna never said 'you're not really the final cylon'
        The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
        All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

• Good episode (the hub)! Cylon mortals now, yum.
          thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

• spoiler below. didnt want to ruin it for anyone who might not have seen it.

But I'm so fucking glad its post apocalyptic earth.

Comment

• No twists......... yet.

Comment

• Spoiler below

So what the hell do they do now?

I'm assuming they can't live on the planet due to radiation, maybe it's not really Earth. 'All of this has happened before and it will happen again' really hits home. I get the idea that they're breaking the cycle choosing a different path but I'm not sure how the human-cylon thing can work into the picture since the 13th colony hasn't had contact with the cylons (who were created by the 12 colonies) or the other humans. The realism the shows aims for means that no other place in our solar system is habitable, only Earth lies in the habitable zone.

Edit: And the 5th cylon isn't in the fleet.
                Last edited by Kolar; 06-14-2008, 02:38 AM.

Comment

• how to legally watch Battlestar Galactica online if you dont have cable or missed programs:

Go to:

http://www.hulu.com/battlestar-galactica

Comment

• Wooooooooow.....

wow...

Just wow.

What the frak do you do now?
                    DELETED

Comment

• Rebuild.

Find out where that signal was coming from.

Comment

• great ending to leave us hanging. I really thought they might kill Tigh. I loved it, I hate the waiting now, but it is what it is.

Theres more to play out here...

All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

• Tigh is still awesome.
                          Ferengi Rule of Acquisition #98: Every man has his price.

Comment

• So who's the final cylon?

It can't be anyone currently alive in the fleet according to D'Anna. New character or dead?

Dead:
                            Admiral Helena Cain
                            Captain Louanne Katraine (Kat)
                            Cally Tyrol
                            Alex "Crashdown" Quartararo
                            Major Kendra Shaw

Maybe they interpreted the message of Starbuck leading them to their end (wrongly meaning to the end of their journey) being actually to the real dead end of the human race. I think a lot is going to be put on her to figure out what went wrong. It might not seem so important at this point to figure out who's the last of the five but it's important to remember Starbuck and the 4 got them here. I didn't see any land masses similar to Earth. And it offers them no more protection then New Caprica did. Cavil would eventually find them and radiation wouldn't allow any human civilization to flourish.
                            Last edited by Kolar; 06-15-2008, 01:32 AM.

Comment

• A question that seemed minor to me at the time but much more important now is:

Starbuck's viper came back in mint condition so who fixed it and why does she believe only a few hours passed when it was actually weeks/months?

My new theory: when Starbuck went through the black hole she traveled back in time to the time before humans departed Earth and somehow set all of this in motion hundreds of year ago... *queues the Twilight zone music*

Comment

• pretty sketchy theory EiG

Comment

Working...
                                X