No announcement yet.

Battlestar Galactica

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Overall, I'm fairly satisfied with the ending. It could only live up to expectations if the writers came up with a 'meaning to life answer' that everyone agreed on, which is impossible. They answered enough questions to stop me from throwing my TV out the window, but left enough unanswered to keep my mind working on a solution that will never come.

The whole 'agents of God' working on it's universal experiment over millions of years was the most enjoyment I received from the second hour (nothing could out do the first hour's battle), but it still left me wondering what an omniscient being would hope to gain from it all. The 20 minutes spent wrapping things up on 'new Earth' was a little too touchy feely for me and Starbuck disappearing was a bit of a letdown.

The final remarks between the invisible Six and Baltar still have me thinking though. When Baltar refers to God, the Six says "you know it doesn't like to be called that" Baltar pauses, gives her a knowing look/smile and says "silly me, silly silly me". Maybe I'm reading too much into this, but any theories as to what his last statement might indicate?

Comment

• props to tyrol for strangling that bitch
      Ferengi Rule of Acquisition #98: Every man has his price.

Comment

• God being a female, I assume.

and yeah, big ups to Tyrol
        DELETED

Comment

• I thought Starbuck just disappearing worked, at least in my opinion.

I really enjoyed how they left Adama, with the comment that Heaven reminded him of Roslin. The whole series could have ended on that note for me.
          The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
          All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

• Ok, all done, all we got left is 24 , house and heroes

Comment

• Originally posted by Tone View Post
              Ok, all done, all we got left is 24 , house and heroes
              Personally, I'd go with Lost over Heroes. Lost has been making a strong comeback since last season and Heroes is bottoming out. Other 2 choices I agree with :grin:

Comment

• 24, Lost, the Office, America's Next Top Model.

Waiting on Season 2 of Sons of Anarchy
                DELETED

Comment

• Lost, Dollhouse (lulz Helo from BSG is in it! references to EJO which makes this post on topic), yeah, The Office.
                  thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

Working...
                  X