Another Pussy Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pummel View Post
    SHUT THE FUCK UP - GET OFF THE FORUMS - ATTEND TO YOUR 1000 MEMBER SQUAD, THANK-YOU.
    How bout you follow your own advice.
    Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

• Originally posted by Galleleo View Post
      Yeah, silly Pummel and his 1000 member squad.
      f

Comment

• As I stated beforehand, I've been quite busy with work. My boss is going on annual leave in January, so I'm covering his duties, as well as my own for a lousy $500 perfortnight extra.

What I'm saying is that I will have very little time to moderate a forum full of gormless trolls. Essentially, I shouldn't need a lot of time to do so if behaviour was not such a problem with those select few of you. Rather than do me a simple favour, you'd rather spend subsequent posts complaining about how much I suck, et al. Well here's news for you: I don't give a fuck what you say or think of me. It's only my opinion of you that really matters.

You have every right to argue enquity when I pick apart one particular thread and not others that are seemingly more worthy of attention. However I don't read every post of every thread. I'm not moderating alone, so I can only assume there is someone else covering those topics I miss. If not, don't complain to me. It's hard enough finding those who would be suitable for these positions as it is keeping those already in the position to stay motivated. Complain to them for being lazy.

Now I'd appreciate that if in future I ask for something not to be repeated, you don't find the shiftiest way to go about doing said thing and cry foul when it gets noticed. We reserve the right to do whatever the fuck we like to your threads and posts if there are sufficient grounds to do so. So go make yourselves a club where you can all sulk about how I'm a tyrannical, flesh-eating, son of a bitch... I'll still sleep soundly at night.

Comment

• Wasn't really a reposted thread at all, a thread about cats is new and exciting, that is why so many people posted on it. I know you can live with yourself with whatever names we call you and all. But I hope you can be happy living with yourself knowing that an online female is making you her bitch in return for.. I guess talking about maybe having sex with her when you scrape up enough money for a plane ticket to visit her which is why you are working overtime so close to the holidays, then you will take her out and everything will be super happy forever, but then you will have to leave back to your original house and you will both realize this will never work, and the only thing you did was waste several hundred dollars on nothing more then a sub-standard e-prostitute. But then on the bright side hopefully this will wake you up from your drunken with power stupor you have been living in, and see that she never really gave a shit about you, she just knew that you had the power, and the willingness to abuse your powers for her. How romantic. Of course I don't think you finally growing a pair and deciding to give a few people a warning was about Dangergirl as much as your other decisions, No these were just to save face. You would show those mean forum people that you would really give them warnings after all, because they all made fun of you and called you a tool. Congratulations on being the TW Forums version of Columbine, you trainwreck.
          Last edited by kthx; 12-24-2006, 10:00 AM.
          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• I know that has come up a ton of times before, but Ive never taken the time to inquire about it. Let me get this right....Rudy wants to be inside Danger? and rudy is only forum admin because of Danger? I hope thats true, because If thats the case, all I'm gonna have to do is give her a call and I will be an admin by the end of the day today too and start lobbing out warnings to kthx for not using commas in his sentences. After all, both Danger and I were in the Army, and she was one of a few who kept in contact with me while I was in Iraq. Whatever shall i do?

Comment

• Maybe I will insert penis inside colons, will you warn me for that also, you homophobic bastard.

enis:
              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• I've come to the conclusion that people take this forum and/or game way too seriously.
                sdg

Comment

• Game?
                  Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Originally posted by kthx View Post
                    Maybe I will insert penis inside colons, will you warn me for that also, you homophobic bastard.

enis:
                    Well at least I see you are using commas now, I didnt want to be forced to dall DG then warn you for it.

Comment

• Ilya says:
                      i watched persuit of happiness yesterday
                      Ilya says:
                      what a shitty movie
                      Mike says:
                      i want to post 'ive got a raging hardon' in a thread but im not sure which one
                      Ilya says:
                      the most serious one
                      Mike says:
                      i might post this conversation
                      Mike says:
                      say something groundbreaking
                      Ilya says:
                      i dont work under pressure
                      Mike says:
                      ok
                      Ilya says:
                      yesterday
                      Ilya says:
                      oh wait
                      Ilya says:
                      oh man
                      Ilya says:
                      i didnt tell you
                      Originally posted by Facetious
                      edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

• Originally posted by Galleleo View Post
                        Yeah I'll attend to my 1000 member squad, silly me. =(

Comment

• hahaha i love tacos

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                            As I stated beforehand, I've been quite busy with work. My boss is going on annual leave in January, so I'm covering his duties, as well as my own for a lousy $500 perfortnight extra.

What I'm saying is that I will have very little time to moderate a forum full of gormless trolls. Essentially, I shouldn't need a lot of time to do so if behaviour was not such a problem with those select few of you. Rather than do me a simple favour, you'd rather spend subsequent posts complaining about how much I suck, et al. Well here's news for you: I don't give a fuck what you say or think of me. It's only my opinion of you that really matters.

You have every right to argue enquity when I pick apart one particular thread and not others that are seemingly more worthy of attention. However I don't read every post of every thread. I'm not moderating alone, so I can only assume there is someone else covering those topics I miss. If not, don't complain to me. It's hard enough finding those who would be suitable for these positions as it is keeping those already in the position to stay motivated. Complain to them for being lazy.

Now I'd appreciate that if in future I ask for something not to be repeated, you don't find the shiftiest way to go about doing said thing and cry foul when it gets noticed. We reserve the right to do whatever the fuck we like to your threads and posts if there are sufficient grounds to do so. So go make yourselves a club where you can all sulk about how I'm a tyrannical, flesh-eating, son of a bitch... I'll still sleep soundly at night.
                            Your douche-baggery never ceases to impress me.
                            Kthx> Does JB Inc pay his child support with pub bux?

Undisputed Pre-Menstral Super-Bitch Internet Kickboxing Champion 2005

Comment

• Originally posted by Volcs View Post
                              Your douche-baggery never ceases to impress me.
                              Anyone else catch the irony of Volcs posting in a thread about vaginas?
                              Originally posted by Tone
                              Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

• Originally posted by Squeezer View Post
                                Anyone else catch the irony of Volcs posting in a thread about vaginas?
                                pets*
                                You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Working...
                                X