X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dack Falu View Post
    Fuck this, ITT: Raptor Jesus.

Originally posted by Tone
    It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
    Originally posted by the_paul
    Gargle battery acid fuckface
    Originally posted by Material Girl
    I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Originally posted by HeavenSent View Post
      You are a sheep. A sheep goes to the stable for food. Not to be entertained.. or to "feel good" for being there. If your knowledge of God & the bible hasn't increased with every visit, not only are you wasting your time, but you're fooling yourself into believing that activity is going to make points with God. God is not there. If fact the Catholic church is on the cutting board. Her time is short.
      And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that you be not partakers of her sins, and that you receive not of her plagues. For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God has remembered her iniquities. Reward her even as she rewarded you, and double unto her double according to her works: in the cup which she has filled fill to her double. How much she has glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her: for she says in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and will see no sorrow. Therefore will her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she will be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord God who judges her. And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her, will bewail her, and lament for her, when they will see the smoke of her burning,
      Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas, that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is your judgment come. (rev.18:4-10)

Babylon is confusion, Catholicism is the whore of confusion.
      I don't go to church every Sunday to "feel good", I go to learn how to be a better follower of Christ. I have a fairly relatively good knowledge of the bible compared to my peers so I dont really see how your illiteracy theory applies either. What you seem to fail to recognize is that God's truth is not just found in the bible, but also in the people that surround you.

I think your twisting of words and generalizations are starting to get monotonous now. I would stop posting but your blatant mocking of my faith is wrong. For example, I don't attack people because they are Jewish. I respect them for having their own beliefs even though I dont agree. Just because people believe in different things than you doesn't mean you have to go at battle with them. Respect them for atleast having a view point instead of calling them "sheep", assuming, and generalizing all the time.
      Rigor> mastersword im thinking u, me and a bottle of crisco baby
      Mastersword> ROFL
      Mastersword> really?

(TWDBot)>Your squad rating has just changed from 813 to 813, after losing the Javelin match vs dicE. You are #34 in TWJD - For detailed info go to

#21 - Don't forget

Comment

Woah!

Great day for the world:

Today's famous birthdays;

Elvis Presly + David Bowie

Comment

Originally posted by Rigor View Post
          I don't go to church every Sunday to "feel good", I go to learn how to be a better follower of Christ. I have a fairly relatively good knowledge of the bible compared to my peers so I dont really see how your illiteracy theory applies either. What you seem to fail to recognize is that God's truth is not just found in the bible, but also in the people that surround you.

I think your twisting of words and generalizations are starting to get monotonous now. I would stop posting but your blatant mocking of my faith is wrong. For example, I don't attack people because they are Jewish. I respect them for having their own beliefs even though I dont agree. Just because people believe in different things than you doesn't mean you have to go at battle with them. Respect them for atleast having a view point instead of calling them "sheep", assuming, and generalizing all the time.
          I bet you're knowledge is based more on tradition than fact. For instance, you probably believe that Christ was crucified on a friday and rose on Sunday. You probably believe the Sabbath day to be Sunday. Christ was crucified on Wednesday evening and rose Saturday, Sabbath morning.
          ...and for you to take offense at being called a sheep, says that you're either not a sheep or that you're going through an identity crisis.
          Mt:10:6: But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

Mt:18:12: How think ye? if a man have an hundred sheep, and one of them be gone astray, doth he not leave the ninety and nine, and goeth into the mountains, and seeketh that which is gone astray?

Mt:10:16: Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.

Mt:25:32: And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:

So according to your knowledge, what, if not the Catholic church, is that verse in Revelations speaking of?

Comment

Originally posted by HeavenSent View Post
            I bet you're knowledge is based more on tradition than fact. For instance, you probably believe that Christ was crucified on a friday and rose on Sunday. You probably believe the Sabbath day to be Sunday. Christ was crucified on Wednesday evening and rose Saturday, Sabbath morning.
            ...and for you to take offense at being called a sheep, says that you're either not a sheep or that you're going through an identity crisis.
            Mt:10:6: But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

Mt:18:12: How think ye? if a man have an hundred sheep, and one of them be gone astray, doth he not leave the ninety and nine, and goeth into the mountains, and seeketh that which is gone astray?

Mt:10:16: Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.

Mt:25:32: And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
            So according to your knowledge, what, if not the Catholic church, is that verse in Revelations speaking of?
            Last warning, get the fuck out of my thread.

Comment

f

Comment

Famous Birthdays today

Richard Nixon 1913
                Nixon quote:
                "I have often thought that if there had been a good rap group around in those days, I might have chosen a career in music instead of politics"

Bob Denver 1935
                Joan Baez 1941
                Bart Starr 1944
                Crystal Gayle 1951

:P

Comment

i love when parents say "my son/daughter is the greatest! he/she is smart, beautiful, great personallity, nothings wrong!" little do u kno shes gettin fucked for cocaine every day during lunch time. you know noones perfect right. youve sinned before, and you'll sin again. YOU ARE A BAD CHRISTIAN
                  the price is right, bitch.

Comment

Ummm isn't their daughter a pre-teen?

If so, I highly doubt she's sucking dick for coke.
                    Originally posted by Tone
                    Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

• Originally posted by Squeezer View Post
                      Ummm isn't their daughter a pre-teen?

If so, I highly doubt she's sucking dick for coke.
                      youd be surprised in this day of age..lol. but seriously it was an over exaggeration. my point being is ur kid aint perfect and neither r u. stop preachin the gospel. you arent even a priest and cant ever become one so shut up.
                      the price is right, bitch.

Comment

• When I was in grade 10 I went to a grades 8-10 school, there were kids in grade 8 getting stoned every night. Kids today..

Comment

Working...
                        X