Fuck College

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuck College

So I got rejected from Yale and deferred from UConn, my top choice.

Who else got in/didn't get in and how do you want to commit suicide with me?
    Originally posted by Jeenyuss
    sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

There's always Southern \/\/

sorry to hear it, you still have time to get into some places, early application is dumb

Comment

there are worse fates in life, broseph

whoop some ass at a community college or another state uni for a year then go in with a vengeance. it isn't as bad as you think it might be.

perseverance, homey. keep your head up.
      PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

im deferred from UCF till i get a higher score from SAT, then they will let me in...
        sigpic
        All good things must come to an end.

Comment

but i go to uconn
          violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
          [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

Good point Peej... but really DTF, get out of Ct anyway

Comment

mine was even worse. i got accepted to all my top picks (RISD, Art Inst. of Chicago, CCAD) but had to stay in state because of my financial situation.

Comment

Originally posted by Scurvy View Post
                mine was even worse. i got accepted to all my top picks (RISD, Art Inst. of Chicago, CCAD) but had to stay in state because of my financial situation.
                fucking straight. i got accepted to UNT, LSU, Centenary, and UT-Dallas, but I'm at LSU-Shreveport for financial reasons
                NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

i didnt get in earlier this year either so i took a year out

edit: and yeah, pj got it pretty much bang on. i'm kind of glad i took a year out; gives me a chance to earn some cash, maybe do a bit of travelling, and when i go next year i'll have several different friend groups straight away from friends that went this year

Comment

I'm at uni now but I don't know if I have made the right choice, I'm just sticking it out

Comment

I hire professionals all the time and what college they went to is not important.

Comment

WTF. How many of you guys go to school in Connecticut? Ive been playing this shit 8 years now and never saw anybody from connecticut, but I've met like 15 people in the past month. I went to UCONN Avery point campus in 00 and 01. Where you guys at in CT, we gotta get crunk.

Comment

Originally posted by Pearl Jam View Post
                          there are worse fates in life, broseph
                          yea at least you aren't peej, for instance.

really though, I'm the type of person to believe everything happens for a reason, so maybe you weren't supposed to end up there yet.

or maybe they're cocks

w/e, you still have subspace to fall back on!
                          My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

No I don't LB, I have a Mac.

But anyhow, yes Paul, there is Southern. But I really don't want to go to Southern. I don't understand why I was deferred really, but whatever. I didn't expect to even get in Yale, but its an automatic application process if you are in AP Classes at my school. I'm the only one in my school to get deferred from UConn thus far, so I pretty much feel like a white guy at the Apollo.

I did apply to schools outside of CT though, a lot of Massachusetts schools, but their requirements are harder to get in than UConn, so fuck that. I'm pretty much fucked over for life at this point.

That's what I get for being a Philosophy major, I suppose.
                            Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                            sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

There are only a hand full of studies you can not get accepted for at any uni here. Such as meds, they have limited student acceptance. But for any other uni, you just apply with the right diploma and you're in.

Who wants to go to Yale anyway, so much rich boys and girls. I mean, if George W. Bush can graduate from Yale, anyone can.
                              Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Working...
                              X