No announcement yet.

Fuck College

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is bullshit, high schoolers should not be on Facebook.
    5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
    5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
    5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

• Having an American Office avatar is like glorifying VHS
      Originally posted by Facetious
      edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

• Originally posted by Fit of Rage View Post
        This is bullshit, high schoolers should not be on Facebook.
        Fuck you, shut up or I'll friend request you.
        Originally posted by Jeenyuss
        sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

• i wish tk replied to my question.
          Originally posted by turmio
          jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
          Originally posted by grand
          I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

• Originally posted by ZeUs!! View Post
            Having an American Office avatar is like glorifying VHS
            I think both are equally funny.
            PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

• Originally posted by gran guerrero View Post
              im deferred from UCF till i get a higher score from SAT, then they will let me in...
              I'm in! and I never got a higher score, i just changed my application from fall to summer!
              sigpic
              All good things must come to an end.

Comment

• There should be a Funk College with Bootsy Collins as Dean
                Originally posted by Facetious
                edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

• So what are you doing this fall, gran?

Fit of Mage, I totally agree. It was such a big deal when I was in high school to get accepted to somewhere because that was when you got a Facebook account. Now any slapdick can do it, it's not like the cool club it was before.
                  USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

• fuck facebook. posting pictures of you drinking and friending random people you meet at parties and never see again. get a life.

i wish i wasn't a hypocrite.<_<

Comment

• Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
                      fucking straight. i got accepted to UNT, LSU, Centenary, and UT-Dallas, but I'm at LSU-Shreveport for financial reasons
                      Mutha fucka, I would have gone to Centenary!

Comment

• Originally posted by D1st0rt View Post
                        So what are you doing this fall, gran?

Fit of Mage, I totally agree. It was such a big deal when I was in high school to get accepted to somewhere because that was when you got a Facebook account. Now any slapdick can do it, it's not like the cool club it was before.
                        I always thought that myspace was for high schoolers and that facebook was, somehow, a tiny step above that level of stupid.
                        5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                        5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                        5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

• Originally posted by Fit of Rage View Post
                          This is bullshit, high schoolers should not be on Facebook.
                          EXACTLY THANK YOU

fuck high schoolers, facebook is college only thing

and btw, yale is gay dothefandango, i know you wanted them over uconn but uconn is so much more fun to party at, yale is just boring as fuck, they have horrible parties and their clubs close early, except for one which is full of gay people anyway

and fuck nerdy rich girls, EVEN though its nice being in the military over there because those are the easiest kind
                          RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post
                            EXACTLY THANK YOU

fuck high schoolers, facebook is college only thing

and btw, yale is gay dothefandango, i know you wanted them over uconn but uconn is so much more fun to party at, yale is just boring as fuck, they have horrible parties and their clubs close early, except for one which is full of gay people anyway

and fuck nerdy rich girls, EVEN though its nice being in the military over there because those are the easiest kind
                            Actually, Yale was much lower than UConn on my list, I just applied for shits and giggles.
                            Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                            sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

• yeah fuck college and returning to college for stupid graduate schooing piece of shit
                              TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
                              TelCat> hoes get paid :(
                              TelCat> i dont

Comment

• I just got an acceptance to Mohawk for Broadcast Journalism, it's not my top choice but I'm happy that I got an acceptance so at least I'm not completely screwed.
                                it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Working...
                                X