No announcement yet.

I need something good, moviewise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jet Li as Big Momma in Big Momma's House 4, coming to theaters November 2009.
    5:gen> man
    5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

The office is amazing. amazing. i dont know if you're familiar, but even if you are, rewatching is equally as fun.

wes anderson films are often enjoyable to rewatch (i'm assuming you've already seen them) royal tenenbaums, life aquatic..

i know you're a sucker for spacejam..i just watched that two nights ago

spinal tap, a mighty wind, best in show, waking life..

if you didnt catch kiss kiss, bang bang, when it came out a while back, it was a pretty good action/comedy.

Comment

http://www.bjupress.com/webapp/wcs/s...oductId=248951

A very good movie you won't regret, worth every single penny and more.
        May my ambition be, more love of Christ to thee.

Comment

American Dad
          Battlestar Galactica
          CSI
          CSI: Miami
          CSI: NY
          Family Guy
          Futurama
          Heroes
          Jericho
          Lost
          MythBusters
          Penn & Teller: Bullshit!
          Prison Break
          Rome
          South Park
          Stargate Atlantis
          Stargate SG-1
          The Colbert Report
          The Daily Show
          The IT Crowd
          The Simpsons

Season 2 of Rome starts Monday, there's an advanced release of it with a water mark out there but it's too annoying. Check out http://next-episode.net/, you can setup a custom list of shows and check release dates for torrents.

For online content try Red Vs. Blue (on google video). I also watched something called God Inc. (hi Heaven and Blue, give the board search function a rest) on youtube which was pretty good.
          Last edited by Kolar; 01-13-2007, 05:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kolar View Post
            Season 2 of Rome starts Monday, there's an advanced release of it with a water mark out there but it's too annoying. Check out http://next-episode.net/, you can setup a custom list of shows and check release dates for torrents.
            Is that legal?

Comment

Originally posted by Blueblaze View Post
              Is that legal?
              Technically, all TV shows I download are illegal because they do not include advertisements but advance releasing HBO content? Yes, very illegal.

Comment

Technically, all TV shows I download are illegal because they do not include advertisements but advance releasing HBO content? Yes, very illegal.
                4. No Warez/Serials/Cracks/Hax0ring/SS Cheats/etc, including links. This includes discussions of bittorrent/DC or other file sharing programs.

I dunno what that website has, but if it does have illegal things, then wouldn't that be against the rules, or no?

Comment

Originally posted by Blueblaze View Post
                  4. No Warez/Serials/Cracks/Hax0ring/SS Cheats/etc, including links. This includes discussions of bittorrent/DC or other file sharing programs.

I dunno what that website has, but if it does have illegal things, then wouldn't that be against the rules, or no?
                  No next-episode.net does not host or directly or indirectly link to any website or server that does host such files. It only tracks broadcast dates for TV shows.

Comment

No next-episode.net does not host or directly or indirectly link to any website or server that does host such files. It only tracks broadcast dates for TV shows.
                    Oh ok, I had no idea, thanks for the clarification. Well I guess that's a pretty neat feature, too bad I don't really watch tv, other than an occasional ball game

Comment

THE SOPRANOSf
                      Originally posted by Tone
                      Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

One of my favorite movies is "Time Changer" (came out in 2002) but you can only appreciate the movie if you watch all of it. Very few people have seen it, it was a relatively small budget film which explains the poor advertising but despite the low budget, you couldn't tell just by watching it.
                        1:Best> lol why is everyone mad that roiwerk got a big dick stickin out his underwear, it's really attractive :P
                        3:Best> lol someone is going to sig that
                        3:Best> see it coming
                        3:Best> sad

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid Blue View Post
                          Fearless was Jet Li's last martial arts epic, not his last movie. He's done a series of martial art films based on Chinese history or historical figures, this was the last film in that genre that he was going to do. He'll still do movies, just not ones about China's history or following the themes of Flying Tiger, Hero, etc.
                          http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0865556/

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0913968/

Those both seem to have to do with Chinese legends/history.
                          Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Any of the Harry Potter movies.

Comment

TV Shows
                              - Deadwood
                              - Firefly
                              - Arrested Development

Movies
                              - Equilibrium
                              - Hard Boiled
                              - Banlieue 13

Comment

American Dad
                                Battlestar Galactica
                                CSI
                                CSI: Miami
                                CSI: NY
                                Family Guy
                                Futurama
                                Heroes
                                Jericho
                                Lost
                                MythBusters
                                Penn & Teller: Bullshit!
                                Prison Break
                                Rome
                                South Park
                                Stargate Atlantis
                                Stargate SG-1
                                The Colbert Report
                                The Daily Show
                                The IT Crowd
                                The Simpsons

For online content try Red Vs. Blue (on google video). I also watched something called God Inc. (hi Heaven and Blue, give the board search function a rest) on youtube which was pretty good.
                                LOL, the IT crowd, do you know when the new season starts?

Oh yeah and: Jen> we need to start eating healthier around here, AH moss, a perfect example, what did you have for breakfast? Moss> smartie cereal Jen> You see? I didnt even know smarties made cereal Moss> They don't, it's just a bowl with milk and smarties in it

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLLLL kind of one of those jokes that you'd have to watch.

Comment

Working...
                                X