No announcement yet.

I need something good, moviewise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it did Pummel but I can't find any torrents for it. VTV and EzTV are both not picking up on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Galleleo View Post
      http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0865556/

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0913968/

Those both seem to have to do with Chinese legends/history.
      hm I have no clue then, best bet is to email jet li and ask him personally
      My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

I Not Stupid

The film portrays the lives, struggles, and adventures of three Primary 6 pupils who are placed in the academically inferior EM3 stream. This satirical comedy criticises the Singaporean education system and social attitudes in Singapore, including the competitive kiasu mentality and over-obedience to authority.
        http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_Not_Stupid

They made a sequel to it called I Not Stupid Too, but I haven't seen that one yet. The first one is funny though
        duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

I'm really stoned but I think this will be a good list:
          • Tron
          • True West
          • Laser Mission
          • The Outlaw Josie Wales
          • The ODESSA File
          • The Secret of Nimh
          • Army of Darkness
          • Batman (watching this tonight so decided to add it)

Comment

Originally posted by genocidal View Post
            I'm really stoned but I think this will be a good list:
            • Tron
            • True West
            • Laser Mission
            • The Outlaw Josie Wales
            • The ODESSA File
            • The Secret of Nimh
            • Army of Darkness
            • Batman (watching this tonight so decided to add it)
            What A coninkidink. I' am hellza drunk right wnow. Too much Cuefrvo for the asecond night in a row now. Except last night it was Captain <Morgans'. You shhould check out The Soprano's Scuggs, because it is one of the best shows ever.

If you don't like that, then watch tthe greatest show of alltime: Six Feet Under! It's both funnyt and somber at the same time. Great show, great acting, and only 5 seasons (easy to dload).

Anyways, agood liuck with your parusing and shit.

Lawl, love ya dawg.

-The Squeeze!

Rofl
            !
            Originally posted by Tone
            Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

I got Heat and Enemy At The Gates for £9 yesterday, thats about $16
              Originally posted by Facetious
              edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

The movie: Living in Oblivion (1995 - basis of film is about the making of a film, but it's one f'd up story that will make you want to watch it a few times after your 1st viewing just to make sure your that you convince yourself in knowing what the plot was actually about...it has some odd twists, that make for a good movie.)

Cast: Steve Buscemi, Catherine Keener, Dermot Mulroney, Peter Dinklage, James LeGros are some of the cast you will recognize by name or performance in TV and movies.

Part of the film is in B&W and part is in color. Trailer for the film can be seen here

One of my all time favorites.
                May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

Comment

Originally posted by Scurvy View Post
                  The office is amazing. amazing. i dont know if you're familiar, but even if you are, rewatching is equally as fun.

spinal tap, a mighty wind, best in show, waking life..
                  That a boy Scurvy, nice to see peolpe bringing in Waking Life. Everyone needs to watch "What the Bleep do we Know" its actually free on google video. This movie will chnge your outlook on reality if you give it a shot.

For pure entertainment, I suggest the movie Serenity and the science fiction show it comes from called Firefly. Think star wars with real actors, comedy, and plot.

Comment

Originally posted by Reaver View Post
                    One of my favorite movies is "Time Changer" (came out in 2002) but you can only appreciate the movie if you watch all of it. Very few people have seen it, it was a relatively small budget film which explains the poor advertising but despite the low budget, you couldn't tell just by watching it.
                    Reaver, after seeing that awesome quote from Jefferson in your signature, I'm telling you that you HAVE to watch the movie "freedom to fascism" which is all about the federal reserve and income tax and why our currency and economics are so controlled. Its free on google video, its done by the guy who made the movie Trading Places, enjoy my friend.

Comment

Wow, thanks for the help, dudes. I've written all of them down, I have not seen a majority of these movies.

I'm also going to add Kinsey and Igby Goes Down to this massive list, both recommended by IRL friends.

Oh, and IT Crowd indirectly helped me. I was wiki'ing the show, saw Moss had Asberger's, clicked the link out of boredom, and decided the traits were so compelling that I printed out the wiki article, took it to a therapist, who then verified it officially.
                      NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
                        Wow, thanks for the help, dudes. I've written all of them down, I have not seen a majority of these movies.

I'm also going to add Kinsey and Igby Goes Down to this massive list, both recommended by IRL friends.

Oh, and IT Crowd indirectly helped me. I was wiki'ing the show, saw Moss had Asberger's, clicked the link out of boredom, and decided the traits were so compelling that I printed out the wiki article, took it to a therapist, who then verified it officially.
                        Lol, leet.

Comment

Kinsey is very good. if you watch that and then watch "Everything you've ever wanted to know about sex but were too afraid to ask" i think you'll find a humorous contrast. and if you enjoy the latter, you have an entire woody allen collection to explore.

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post

Curb your enthusiasm
                            Entourage
                            Weeds
                            Get Carter
                            Knockaround Guys
                            Freddy got fingered
                            Freddy got fingered is, hands down, probably one of the worst movies I have ever seen. Do yourself a favor and save two hours of your life.

I've you're a fan of Seinfeld then it is very likely that you will love Curb Your Enthusiasm.

Entourage is an awesome show.

If the Get Carter that you're talking about is the one that stars Sylvester Stallone, then it is a sub-par movie. The Stallone movie is a remake of an amazing film starring Michael Caine that is also called Get Carter that was directed by Mike Hodges. You would be much better off watching the older, British version.

Some really good Asian crime-drama/ action films that you might like off the top of my head: Internal Affairs, Chingoo, A Better Tomorrow, A Better Tomorrow II, Hard Boiled

Battlestar Galactica is probably one of my favorite shows on television right now. The quality of it is amazing, considering that it is a Sci-fi channel show.

Comment

I believe that TV commercials began in the early 1940’s. Note that most early TV shows were sponsored by manufacturers, this was really the beginning of ‘commercials’, for example NBC's Texaco Star Theater. A company called CE Hooper was the first, I think, to 'rate' TV programs for popularity. They were bought out in about 1950 by Neilsen's.

Ratings are done by putting devices in your house, hooked to your tv, to monitor what you watch. Before these devices were around, the ratings were done by calling people asking them what they were watching.

The ratings are used by station/network owners to set the price of the time slot the commercial/tv show airs in. The more viewers that watch during that time slot, the more the air time is worth. Obviously airing popular shows/events generates more income for the station/network. The station/network owners in turn are willing to pay those who actually make the show/event more money for the right to air it.

Comment

look for the cancelled tv series called "clone high"
                                i dont think i had ever laughed so often in my life than when i was watching that show. a cartoon that is utterly hilarious. it got taken off the air becuase a bunch of indians decided to fast until it was removed becasue of the portrayal of gandhi. which wasnt really bad, just showed him being a hyperactive party guy

a couple movies that were very good and i liked but just felt rotten after wtching them were Crash and Kids

i just watched i heart huckabees this past weekend and thought it was kinda funny
                                the matador with pierce brosnin and greg kinnear was pretty funny
                                love actually is a good one to watch with a girl

i just watched a movie called little miss sunshine and i still cant decide whether i liked it or not... it started and i didnt like it but liked it more and more as it went on.

mostly, i recommend clone high.

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Working...
                                X