Reason #3245 to buy an XBox 360.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D1st0rt View Post
    Are you going to wait for the Black 360?

The black ones have bigger hard drives than the white ones
    all the white girls are going to get them to piss off their fathers
    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Royst View Post
      I'm not gonna lie..i kinda wanna make a penis joke

Comment

I wanted to make a hackneyed reference to racial differences we're all familiar with.
        TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
        TelCat> hoes get paid :(
        TelCat> i dont

Comment

Wii

Fuck snail mail... Nintendo uses emails

Date: Dec 12, 2006 10:22 PM
          Subject: Important Safety Information for Playing Wii

And they gave me 4 free wristbands even though I didn't have the shitty wristbands in the first place.
          While I'm sippin herbal teas verbal bees plant fertile seeds
          Bitches leave with broke backs, swollen palms and purple knees

Comment

Yeah, Nintendo was on top of that shit. Our Wii had one of the crappy one's, and they sent us 2 free bands, and a 6 month subscription to Nintendo Power for free.
            Originally posted by Tone
            Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Originally posted by Squeezer View Post
              Yeah, Nintendo was on top of that shit. Our Wii had one of the crappy one's, and they sent us 2 free bands, and a 6 month subscription to Nintendo Power for free.
              Whoa whoa whoa

6 month Nintendo Power subscription?

damnit...

Comment

Is anyone else having trouble with their Wii controller? For some reason, about every 30 minutes, it comes up with the error message that the nunchuck has been disconnected when it clearly has not. Removing it and putting it back in fixes this but it's still annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by Squeezer View Post
                  So, right now I'm home from school for presidents day weekend, and when I awoke this morning, my mom told me I had a letter from Microsoft.

Rewind back to when I first got my 360 (for Xmas...it was a generation 1) was "fortunate" enough to be the 1 in every 4 customers that had their xbox crap out on them. After it broke, I called the Xbox hotline to ask how I was supposed to go about fixing it. They informed me that I would have to pay $132 to have it fixed, and that it would take 3-5 weeks. Well, I paid my $132 and got a new one back that I haven't had any problems with (aside from the faith I lost in MS when I had to pay over $100 3 months after owning my system).

Fast forward back to this morning, when I was surprised (to say the least) to open the envelope and find a check for $132. As it turns out, the part in my Xbox that caused it to malfunction was eventually recalled. As a result, they were sending out reimbersment to all those that paid to have it repaired, despite the faulty part.

The point of the story being that MS essentially just bought me a new 250 gig hard drive from Best Buy. Thanks Microsoft.
                  wow 250 gigs for that much, i bought my 320gb for 59.99 at Fry's GG FRYS!!!

Comment

rofl @ this and @ distort

Comment

What is Fry's?

Comment

Reason #1 you ask?

You get to play against me in Gears of War where I will destroy you.
                        DELETED

Comment

Originally posted by Money View Post
                          wow 250 gigs for that much, i bought my 320gb for 59.99 at Fry's GG FRYS!!!
                          Meh, I got mine at Best Buy.
                          Originally posted by Tone
                          Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

That's pretty cool to see. Same with the Wii shit. I've never bought systems untill like they're like $50 cheaper so I've never had experiences like this. Makes me consider shelling in the extra dough to buy systems when they come out.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeansi View Post
                              I don't even want to know what she's like.
                              Hot, when she was growing up her brother used to make her play consoles with her so she's really good at them now
                              Originally posted by Facetious
                              edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Originally posted by Fidel Castro View Post
                                What is Fry's?
                                http://justfuckinggoogleit.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X