• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Facetious said, Vykromond. Not just any 'personal habit'
    jee

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid Blue View Post
      Girls are emotional, and most get upset over stupid shit all the time. Unless she actually pitches a fit over you mentioning your ex, it's not even worth spending time thinking about. Definitely not worth breaking up with her over, because that's just as childish as her reaction.

Does she act upset for a little bit? Fine, don't worry about it. Does she slash your tires over it? Get away from the bitch.
      Maybe I've got high standards, but if I'm in a long-term relationship I want it to be with someone who acts somewhat like a normal human being. If a girl gets mad because of something as trivial as mentioning the name of an ex-girlfriend, I'd assume she gets mad at approximately 78238723587235 things a day. Obviously, if she was perfectly rational except when it came to that one thing, it wouldn't be an issue. My girlfriend gets mad about some stupid shit sometimes but if she moved into the realm of getting mad about things that stupid, I'd have to break up with her, what can I say?
      5:gen> man
      5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

This is why I gave an example of "being mad" before. If a girl flips out and slashes your tires or berates you non-stop because you mention an ex, then yes she isn't worth your time. But if she acts mad for a few minutes, who gives a fuck? Girls are emotional, they live and breathe on emotions and sometimes they act up for no other reason than to stir the drama pool. If it's a minor hissy fit, there is no need to think "man she's crazy I need to dump her", or blow the situation out of proportion by feeding into her drama.

If you two are doing fine, why feed into the temporary drama and blow it into a major situation? There are bumps in every relationship, couples aren't going to stay 100% happy all the time (I'm sure your gf has said things in the past that bother you for a little while). The only reason you would need to re-evaluate the relationship is if she blows it out of proportion, and continues to blow it out of proportion. If it's not a big deal, don't help make it a big deal.
        My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

its a pair of shoes, strap those bitches on your feet, go pick up a sixer and kick back in your glory. all problems solved, why is this thread even still busy?
          (RoboHelp)>This message has been sent by Left_Eye:
          (RoboHelp)>TW Staff are looking for players who play regulary and are friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and who
          (RoboHelp)>show a desire to improving the zone. If you are interested in joining TW Staff, e-mail
          (RoboHelp)>TWStaff@gmail.com
          (RoboHelp)>If you have any other questions regarding this issue, please use :Left_Eye:<Message>.

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid Blue View Post
            This is why I gave an example of "being mad" before. If a girl flips out and slashes your tires or berates you non-stop because you mention an ex, then yes she isn't worth your time. But if she acts mad for a few minutes, who gives a fuck? Girls are emotional, they live and breathe on emotions and sometimes they act up for no other reason than to stir the drama pool. If it's a minor hissy fit, there is no need to think "man she's crazy I need to dump her", or blow the situation out of proportion by feeding into her drama.

If you two are doing fine, why feed into the temporary drama and blow it into a major situation? There are bumps in every relationship, couples aren't going to stay 100% happy all the time (I'm sure your gf has said things in the past that bother you for a little while). The only reason you would need to re-evaluate the relationship is if she blows it out of proportion, and continues to blow it out of proportion. If it's not a big deal, don't help make it a big deal.
            All of the girls I know don't ever get mad for minutes at a time, they are either totally cool, or on a mean streak for at least an hour or two. I guess art school chicks are different.
            5:gen> man
            5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Let me put it this way, chicks in Animation are mad attention whores while Graphic design chicks are usually hot- just pretty stupid/airhead with the lovely addition of being chain smokers.

And alot of times I've noticed that girls will only fly into long drawn out rages dependent on the reactions they get from their boyfriends. If it's something as petty as an ex'es name being dropped, I don't care if she does it, and won't react if she gets upset if I do it. It's nothing serious, I don't know why some chicks actually fly into a rage about it, everyone has an ex-girlfriend or boyfriend.

Only way I could see most chicks actually get upset is if you constantly mention the girl or talk about your past sex-life with them in public.
              My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

I have an ex-box (a shoe box with all the aforementioned in it) but I'm probably going to get rid of it soon. It stays hidden at my parents house, I never look in it so I don't need it
                Originally posted by Facetious
                edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Working...
                X