No announcement yet.

How do you like your tea?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate drinks that are hot. I'm almost never cold, so I don't really care that they warm you up, and I burn my tongue easily so the risk just isn't worth it.

That Honest Tea iced tea is pretty damn good though although kind of expensive.
    5:gen> man
    5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Originally posted by NaiLed View Post
      i don't

am i the only one that doesn't like tea or coffee?
      i don't.

i think people who use coffee/tea to help themselves (i.e. waking up, healing, etc) are weird and, more philisophically speaking, dependent. it's the same reason i don't take medicine... i let my body do its own healing, or waking up, or whatever. it's better that way... look at someone who "hasn't had their coffee", nt. the less shit i put into my body, the more responsive it is when i need it. my brother gets antibiotics everytime he gets a cough and i tough out strep throat; when he gets seriously ill he needs a refill and i'm healthy before the bottle of antibiotics is finished.

i know i'm hypocritical because i smoke like a demon, and i need my 'morning cigarette', instead of coffee or tea, but in my defense i've always had this belief about coffee/tea and the smoking thing is a result of too much high school and peer pressure... i don't smoke to achieve some goal like that... just addiction, plain and simple.

edit: oh, and i also think most people who drink coffee should just drink cola, because they're probably getting stimulated by the 4 pounds of sugar they dump into their drink... by the time they're done, the caffeine/sugar ratio is probably that of a much more tasty mountain dew.
      NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Me, I like herbal fruit flavored teas, and only add honey to sweeten it. Jasmine tea's my second favorite, maybe a lemon, if they're avaliable. And then I drop in some LSD.

it's how I wake up in the morning.

And, I also like my coffee with two tsp sugar, two tbp milk. I have been training myself to drink it black, however. Arg.

Jerome - I hope you and I can go to Starbucks sometime to order $4 cup of coffee each in order to further fuel the capitalist corporations in their journey to corruption.
        :kiss:
        Last edited by sauvignon; 03-12-2007, 05:39 PM.

Comment

on the rocks.

1:delta> personally, i would not go to war for oil
          1:FarScape> in age of empires you would
          1:Freeze> LOL FAR
          ---
          5:waven> freeze
          5:waven> no one talks to ease directly
          5:waven> you state your business with sanji
          5:waven> he will relay it to phizey
          5:waven> phizey will relay it to me
          5:waven> and i will talk to ease
          5:Freeze> LOL
          5:waven> that's how things work around here
          --
          1:renzi> freeze theres difference between being wasted and being a waste

Comment

Hot, in the morning and made by somebody else
            Originally posted by Facetious
            edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Originally posted by ZeUs!! View Post
              Hot, in the morning and made by somebody else
              Nailed stands buck naked in your kitchen right now with the kettle boiling, waiting for you!

Comment

Arizona's Green tea w/ Ginseng & Honey (cold). Good stuff.

Comment

I usually drink those mild, fruit flavoured teas with no lemon nor milk. Lipton Forest Fruit or Blue Fruit are my favourites.

Edit: Oh and Jerome. Sugar to coffee? Ew.
                  Regency> not in for dd lol
                  Regency> would rather eat some cock ;<

Comment

Metrosexual, interesting approach
                    Originally posted by Facetious
                    edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Arizona iced tea. It's so good, it's not even from Arizona.

Serious tea though, green tea with honey, chai once in a while. If I really need to relax, I'll whip out the peppermint herbal tea and chamomile.
                      DoCk>> im king of tw, i grant all twers permission to fornicate
                      DoCk>> there's sucking up going on? i want in on it too :P

Comment

I buy the budget stuff like Bell tea and just put that in with some hot water and milk. No sugar

I just can't stand those flavoured posh herbal teas B)
                        Hirluin is now known on TW as Hirluin! <ZH>

New Zealand - home of the best Trench Wars players in the world!

DJ Hirluin on TW Radio

My awesome MySpace page :)

Comment

Working...
                        X