• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this game is awesome... :S
    TWDT Head Op Seasons 2, 3, and 4
    TWL Season 14 & 17 Head Op
    Season 13 TWLD Champion, Seasons 13 & 14 LJ Champion

Winston Churchill: "That is the sort of nonsense up with which we will not put!"

Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly.
    - John F. Kennedy

A sadist is a masochist who follows the Golden Rule.
    Originally posted by kthx
    Umm.. Alexander the Great was the leader of the Roman empire, not the Greek empire guy.

Comment

yeah it is. but sadly, i can barely beat easy mode

Comment

Originally posted by Snipe! View Post
        yeah it is. but sadly, i can barely beat easy mode
        HAHA. N00bz0rz.

Comment

stickying this for easier access.

Comment

Fuck fuck fuck how do I hit 7k?

Impossible to kill the flying boss, that must be the key :C
            5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
            5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
            5: Da1andonly> =((
            5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
            5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
            5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

God this game is addictive.

Haven't had this feeling since SVS died =)

Comment

Originally posted by Jeansi View Post
                Fuck fuck fuck how do I hit 7k?

Impossible to kill the flying boss, that must be the key :C
                I killed one of the flying bosses, but the other one has no bar, so.. I can't see if I even got close to killing him or not, it seems like you can't kill him no matter what. And also, I can't kill the spawn bosses off, I can get them killed and split, but I can't get the split up bosses killed.

I got over 6k once which I forgot to save, but it was like 6040 something, but since then I haven't even been able to go over 6k, I am stuck in the low 5k area and going nowhere..
                Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeansi View Post
                  How to overdo the "send next wave"-trick:

Did the same and lost cause of that when I was doing sooo fine =(
                  (Paradise)>dj sage
                  (HELLZNO!)>is he good, ive never heard his music
                  1: Dynasty> LOL
                  1:vue> LOL
                  1:Cap> LOOL

Comment

after another 2 hours of this crap i recaimed my crown, a perfect game, most points normal and most points hard. now excuse me, i need to smash my head against a wall to get rid off the creep dying sound i keep hearing.

Comment

TOO MUCH FUN
                      Originally posted by Facetious
                      edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

I don't know if you guys found this out already but if you make 2 ways to the 'goal' and always keep one of them open. When the monsters are close to exit you just open the other way and close the one the monsters are taking. Now they have to turn back and when they almost reach the other exit you do the same thing again. The will be trapped in there forever. Does not work for flying tho.

Comment

for anti-air, 2 fully upgraded swarm towers will do it (if you're not skimping on typhoon towers) if they're in a place where they take advantage of nearby frost towers. here's how i do it: for first flying have no swarm towers, for 2nd flying have 2, for 3rd flying have one upgrade on each, for 4th have 2 upgrades on each, etc... but no matter what have them maxed for the bosses. and then if you do what emaho said, you can probably load up on dart towers and just splash the crap out of everything while multiple waves come at once.

so i guess, um, that's a bit expensive

Comment

Originally posted by Emaho View Post
                            I don't know if you guys found this out already but if you make 2 ways to the 'goal' and always keep one of them open. When the monsters are close to exit you just open the other way and close the one the monsters are taking. Now they have to turn back and when they almost reach the other exit you do the same thing again. The will be trapped in there forever. Does not work for flying tho.
                            This is called juggling (I paid a visit to the game forums just out of curiousity) and supposedly the sell timer really fraks up the juggling strategy. Because, well, every extra sell makes the next sell take longer.
                            thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

Originally posted by Edify View Post
                              This is called juggling (I paid a visit to the game forums just out of curiousity) and supposedly the sell timer really fraks up the juggling strategy. Because, well, every extra sell makes the next sell take longer.
                              Yeah it does. I really dont know how they do it though, but I copied some guy's map and ended up with 6060 and 16 lives but he ended up with 7000+ and 20 lives. I fucking copied that shit clean too. There's probably a strategy in how many times you hit that 'n' key.

Comment

Some sick juggling in this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suGX9rAexB8

Comment

Working...
                                X