Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HNrBd4kKMg

Poor quality video of the shooting, you really can't make anything out clearly. Honestly, I could make out Saddam's hanging better than this. Fucking cellphones.
      f

Comment

campus police at schools are basically metermaids. they run around and give parking tickets and occasionally drunk in public. clearly, the chief of metermaids isn't nearly as equipped to deal with a murder as a chief of actual police. its ridiculous that the investigation wasnt turned over. real police might have made an appropriate decision in terms of whether or not to cancel class.
        5:gen> man
        5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

US Gunlaws suck

Comment

bro's down there but thankfully he's alright.
            apparently he was sleeping and was wondering why i was yelling at him over AIM.
            he's coming up today... im happy for that
            Sysop - PSS CTF Fury
            HSmod - SSCT Star Wars

Comment

Originally posted by Dack Falu View Post
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HNrBd4kKMg

Poor quality video of the shooting, you really can't make anything out clearly. Honestly, I could make out Saddam's hanging better than this. Fucking cellphones.
              That's seriously horrible. That ought to be taken off YouTube.
              5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
              5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
              5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

It's on all the major news websites as well.

Comment

This keeps getting worse and worse. Finding out that classes are canceled for me for Mon/Tues was something to be happy about but now I read/hear/see this about VTech (Note: I don't go there).

33 including the shooter
                  thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

why are classes being canceled for you?
                    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

I was gone all day because I had an exam in the evening, so I didn't hear about this until 11pm. But from what I heard, I understood he first shot up some residential building. Then Police were called in and they were investigating and looking for the shooter and while they were doing that, he shot up a class room.

Thing about the cancelling classes is though: He started shooting at a residential building, and if I am correct a lot of student in the US live on campus? So if classes got cancelled they would all be inside their dormrooms? And he could have just gone to one of the dormrooms and shot up that place?

I am not sure about this of course, it's just my conclusions based on what I heard.

Edit: I would not be busy making a movie on my cellphone, I would be busy calling people asking where the hell they are and checking if they were safe and if not if I could possible do something about that.
                      Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

There wouldn't be more than 2 or 3 people per dorm room though, and once people in other rooms heard shooting, they could lock their doors. This would make it much more difficult to kill 30 people than the shooter entering an unlocked room with 20 people, chaining it locked, and systematically killing everyone inside.

Comment

Well, all I heard was that he first shot up some residential area and after that a classroom... no facts on how or what or with what, etc..
                          Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

I don't know, having some kind of record of the gunshots is a better idea than calling people randomly.

Comment

I just now discovered that the first shooting was in the dorms.

WTF? Why didn't they close the school then? I thought they simply found two students dead from Gunshot wounds on campus. They definately should have closed the school then. I would hope if there were shots fired on this campus, and they had not apprehended the suspect, that they would cancel my classes.

I suppose it's easy to point fingers though. Really a sad sad occurence.
                              Originally posted by Tone
                              Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Originally posted by Chino View Post
                                US Gunlaws suck
                                So on a couple of other forums that I read, there've already been a couple of posts that I can't figure out, like:

"See, now if the students were allowed to carry guns, then there would've been fewer deaths. Blame US gun policy!"

Apparently it's minor news that VT was a legally a "firearms-free" campus. Please point me to the study where arming the general populace is a better idea. Common sense kind of dictates to me that more people with guns is a pretty sure-fire way to increase a body count (sorry Sarien, not enough people actually train to shoot one, and a lot of people are just plain retarded).

It's sad that this is already becoming a gun control/videogame/witch hunt, since the real question is "why would someone feel the need to do this?"
                                Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

Working...
                                X